• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus???

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
Do you think zero suit samus whip is going to be use as a regular up move like marth or like sheik chain and is hardly used. Though zamus can grab the heage with the whip unlike sheik.

samus owns all

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
i think that it is going to be completely different, a move unto itself.
The whip and Paralyzer is what Zamus is, her charecteristics.
Nice vid, BTW. :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It depends on how much lag there is after the whip. If it's high, but the whip has a lot of power, then it might still be used. It might end up being used more like Zelda's Fair, judging by the description on the DOJO.

LaraCroftBoy

Smash Rookie
Oo, the move better be a main move... the gun would still be fun to use!

I also hope that like in melee we could turn Zelda into shiek instantly by holding A until we got into the game... I hope we can do that with samus to be Zero suit samus! :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You can't delete posts because those are mod powers.

Anyway, we've seen Zamus' special moves. The whip is both the up-B and the side-B. So um...to answer your question, both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom