• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zelda is RLY good

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmacluvr

Banned via Administration
User was warned for this post
This char is so broklen every time I go on tournamnet mode the dumb little ***** is flying around super fast kicking me and making me expldoe they charry me off the stage
ppl say zelda is slow but it isnt true she can litrly fly around and crap
how do i counter this lol get it lilmac counter n I keep losing.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Hav U tryed 'rollening'? :0

Sometimes ett work like a g but Zelda still OP no mattur wut. Nerf her speed plz Sakruroo. She should not hav teh abilititity to jump so gewd :,0
k peace.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Samurai, why ded u mak suc a brokn *ss charakter. Zorldo sassT levals ar 2 high 4 me 2 mak a hit awn herr. She 2 fasT, fasta than evan Sawnic. She haz moar tru comboz thanz evan mai home slice Shiek. Shez 2 gud. Can wez BAN•ZELDA!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This char is so broklen every time I go on tournamnet mode the dumb little ***** is flying around super fast kicking me and making me expldoe they charry me off the stage
ppl say zelda is slow but it isnt true she can litrly fly around and crap
how do i counter this lol get it lilmac counter n I keep losing.
You're my soulmate now.

lilmacluvr

Banned via Administration
i found out that in tournmnet mode ppl use sped equipment that lets them go super fsat thats why they where flying around the screen so super fast and charrying me away
but still!!!
between long range explosions and teleport this char is severly underrate, rly quite superb

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yew hear that gorls?
Zelda's not just good, she's RLY good.
BAN*ZELDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom