• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda on Smashwiki

Zone

Smash Champion
I've Added alot of my Zelda knowledge on Smashwiki. Everything except the Overview and the Pros+Cons. Thanks to whoever helped with the clean-up with codes like using # and such.

What I'm posting about is. I want outside opinions and outside views to shape and change the Zelda area into a majority minority ideal to better people's knowledge of Zelda. So please check out what I've posted on Smashwiki and clean up any errors, ideals that may be wrong in nature, or Add your 2 cents. I still need to clean up some "you's" I stuck in there. I replaced most of them with "Player" or "zelda" but that's just grammar.

If you Zelda <3'ers don't mind taking a look I'd like to make Zelda's Smashwiki a good source of info. Instead of always Searching with the search button that has a research timer.

The point, Critique my knowledge, or help me construct Zelda on smashwiki.

prz :D

DRGN

Technowizard
I remember looking back at her page a long time ago and seeing hardly anything. It's good to see she has more of a page now.

I see a few things I want to edit though. If you want to know about anything I change we can discuss it on the 'discuss' section of the page, that might be better so that if anyone comes to the page later can review the discussion page and see why things are laid-out/done the way they are.

Zone

Smash Champion
Ok thanks, i'll look for the discussion section. Didn't know it had such a thing. I have never done much on Wikipedia, but it was easy to learn what the == == signs and #'s were used for. I'll look for the discussion section you speak of.

DRGN

Technowizard
When you look at the main article, if you look up at the top you'll see tabs for different tools, info, & sections of the page: 'discuss', 'edit', 'history', ect...

'Discuss' is for talking about the article and discussing changes and what the article should include, ect.

'Edit' is for editing the whole article at once, rather than section by section.

'History' is to view and compare past versions of article, and look at who changed what.

'Move' is for moving the page and putting it under a new name.

and 'Unwatch' is to remove the page from your watchlist if you no longer want/need to monitor or keep track of it.

Zone

Smash Champion
Yea I figured it out already lol. I just didn't bother messing with the unknown until I had to search in it. Thanks for trying though :p

Top Bottom