• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Zelda U release date?

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
So I know that we haven't been given a exact date but that It would release after StarFox U. But recently I've seen this :

I would take this with a grain of salt as there is no boxart and It's just the typical Zelda Logo on a Wii U game box. But what do you think?

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
I would disregard every leak about the game until E3. Speaking from experience, most supposed "leaks" are completely fabricated nonsense. If Nintendo wants to release Zelda U this year and not next year I expect a release window announcement.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
I would disregard every leak about the game until E3. Speaking from experience, most supposed "leaks" are completely fabricated nonsense. If Nintendo wants to release Zelda U this year and not next year I expect a release window announcement.
Indeed. I just find it odd that the store has the game on their website oh-so-early. Smash took them 7 days before the official release for pre-orders. Whilst Zelda U is "available for pre-orders"

Soupy

Sage of Wind
Indeed. I just find it odd that the store has the game on their website oh-so-early. Smash took them 7 days before the official release for pre-orders. Whilst Zelda U is "available for pre-orders"
Gamestop has Kingdom Hearts 3 up for pre-order but they just released a statement that it probably won't come out until 2017.
Take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt. However, I am completely optimistic about them releasing it this year.

Top Bottom