• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith February 24th Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Doubles

1st Rush Hour
2nd Dave & Bum
3rd Eastcoast Hookers
4th Ginyu Force
5th Arabian Bears
5th PC & Wes
7th Jamaican Alligators
7th Wireless
9th Cac-teas
9th Specs
9th Need Money 4 Ninja Lessons
9th J-man & Hax
13th Bort & Crookman
13th Gizmo & Zep
13th Team Ipod
13th Fake Wes & Ken
17th Too Good
17th Bugz & Guru
17th My Who's
17th Juguu
17th Skilly Willy
17th Supermonkeyball
17th C&G
25th Scrubs
25th Gurty's Sexual Playhouse
25th Blackrice
25th Outlaws
25th Sexy X
25th Black Lotus
25th Armr & Divr
25th Team NB
33th Dirty Jobz
33th Omnifurious
33th Ying Yang
33th Bye
33th Madhex & Gordon
33th Symmetry
33th Bye
33th SBN

Singles

1st DaCheezeWizard
2nd KoreanDJ
3rd Eve
4th Hayato
5thWes
5th Alejandro
7th Cactuar
7th Tetra
9th Ace Marth
9th Reject
9th Dav3
9th Cort
13th Hax
13th WarriorKnight
13th ZoSo
13th Brookman
17th Copycat
17th J-Man
17th Ryan K
17th killafox
17th Samusexplorer
17th DJ Nintendo
17th Vanz
17th Roga
25th Starzonedge
25th Poop
25th Tag
25th DIK
25th X
25th Sneak
25th Blast
25th Dire
33th Cyco
33th madhex
33th Sexy
33th Harvey Birdman
33th Jefe
33th Nuro
33th milktea
33th Eli

So hot and amazing.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
* stops licking wounds for a moment *

kickarse tourny i must say. Long but smooth. heads are cool as ice. friendlies were hella fun. i'd love to just chill lke that again. gratzie to the placers for wading through such muddy waters to get where ya at.

* Goes back to licking gushing wounds *

Just a shout out to everyone i played and the out of state heads who showed. i wish i coulda played everyone but in this life, there seems to never be enough time to do everything ya wanna do.

Alukard

Smash Hero
This tourney was the **** ... unfortunately i had to leave early and make my lil dude j-man drop -_- ... but yes only my 5th tourney and i placed 9th... almost top 8 lol well close enough ... i can't wait for another tourney like this ... Shout out to team pleazy and everyone else i got to kno at the event ZoSo thanks for tryin to help me make the cut hahaha >_> ... till next time people

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The tournament was fun, even though for me it got boring and unhype as soon as singles started with pools. I don't like pools but oh well. I did horrible in singles but I did well in doubles. 5th place is good for me and Warrior Knight but we definitely could've gotten higher. We're getting stronger though and that pace will continue. Why did Warrior Knight beast for? *reminiscing on his zero to death combo* Double Bowser all day everyday!

Good sh*t to everyone I played with in tournament matches and friendlies. I hope to see all of ya again soon. Special shoutout to my fellow Killer Fleet members. Keep kicking a$$ and getting your a$$es kicked, lol. :)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Congrats on those I played and lost to.

If anyone wonders about the bad placing it's cause I SUCK realy badly and want to quit.

...>_>

j/k.

I only have one shoutout.

KOREAN DJ.

You fast rushdown style took me by surprise that first match, but as you see I can adapt fast....=[ those **** Uairs

Good **** next time I guarantee a game 3!!

How do you think people felt pc, when they said "so and so vs thecheesewizard" and then thought they were about to play some unheard of noob.

Harsh.

Lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
hey it was a fun event! i enjoyed it. was super crowded wow who was that yoshi?! i never seen a sick *** yoshi b4!!!! jeeeeppisss crowww :o

I do shout outs but i forget names :(

Wes, Papa Dave, Jay, Bum, WK, DJN, Kubu, Woz, Killafox, Ace Marf, Cort, Brookmangz, Tetra, Alejando, Port Chester Christopher, MT, Zoso, Koh Reh Ahn Dee Jay, Marcus, Cactuar, SamooseExplorer, Sexy, **** Thomas, Crew, DIK (I got lucky in Pools), Dire and Friends

Good stuff NeeGoicez :D I had fun and good seeing everyone good tournout i got luck on placement because Dave didnt try againts me. I lost to Zoso and he 2 stock me like a dog.. PC finally got play after a year and u beasted on me next time ill pick samoose againts u r rework my doc, ill come up with some new tricks for u :D DJN u u u u u u u why u make Bum kick my *** haha jk good stuff teams son! Dire come down and lets break son i was breakin with some x-hongkong dancers at the Station :o Bum u go kick some *** next week i expect high placing of u son. and me and roga coming back for u son :D DJ TOMAS and friends and crew, good stuff coming out with the family next stop CATABLOYSUM SREEE! Wes guess what the next time we meet or i guess Gauntlet since it takes time, im gonna trainsform to a SSJ10 :o Thats all i guess i having it short term memory. Good Fight Good NIGHT!!!!!! PEEEEEEEEEEACE!!!!!!!!! BTW me roga gonna take it to the next level at CATA watch out

JayMan

Smash Rookie
yea this torny was the **** to bad i had to drop out of singles that was gay i got 17 still lol and 9th teams with hax o man lol cant wait to the next kf torny

Cort

Apple Head
So ****ing hot and amazing. I love seeing everyone again.

Shoutouts to come later when I'm not so lazy and tired.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Congrats to the KF on another wildly successful tournament.

Acknowledgements:

PC: Too good.
WoZ: Nice work running the bracket and stuff. Good to see you again.
Cort: *fart noise*
Brookman: Man... I am SO glad you beat Dire.
Stew: Thanks again.
DJ: Good ****.
Marcus: A true gentleman, as always.
Lilian: You've gotten a lot better. Keep up the good work.
Kip: You should've gone. :(
Hayato: Curse your sandbagging!
Roga & Eve: Good to see you again, fellas.
Wes: Good ****.
**** Tom: WENDY'S!
StarzOnEdge: Good ****.
Ace Marth: Good ****.
SamusExplorer: Good ****.
People in my pool: Good ****.
Everybody at this tournament: Good ****.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
i wasnt sandbagging!!!! I was playing my best! and You won fair and square! My game play developed better after I had some drink :)

squaminator

Smash Ace
cort: peach is good. keep her IMO. lol fox ditto on pokefloats
PC: ty! i learned soooo much this weekend. i need to pay for that parking tickets still lol. you should definitely change your main. thats the only reason you didn't make it out of pools.
lil: wtf. wake up on sundays plz. i wanted to whoop you with my new abilities. good shnoz. peach is just not my type.
brookmang: lol falco. you are too good. cort makes me looks stoopid.
tetra and alejandro: you guys are awesome thanks for the friendlies. i was amazed at that samus on Onett
wes bum and KDJ: you guys are too good. i hope not to get two stocked at all next time. so happy i got bum down to 1 stock one match, but not happy that i got 3 stocked the other two matches. DK techs too high. pc and dan are oo goodon a team. wes's samus is fast, but i can stage spike :) two stock.
solar: lol green greens.
people in my pool: lol bum's gf. ggs all. i was playing like poop.
dacheezewizard: good sh** winning the tournament. i wish i knew about you sooner. lol making pc not make it out of pools.
woz: great tournament, didn't end too late. brookmang stole my hug. hug mm cata 3!
zoso: way to not wake up. falcon loses.
people i frienlied on black and white tv: lol advantage. cool ps2 controller btw.

me be scrub yo.
edit: no matter how far i get a pro down in stock, they have a couple of things i don't that i'm working on. experience and not losing at all when you need to, especially against a random scrub.

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sh** to all the placers...alotta mean heads went to this tourney ^_^.

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
my first tourny i placed oooooooooooooooooo yea boiiiiiiii....im such a noob but im gettin bettter.......Bugz n Guru 17th next time we cumin 1st lolz shoutz 2 all of da people *** i bust in friendlyz^_^, shoutz 2 lil kid wit capt falcon(ur sick wit dem flip kickz),shoutz 2 pool 4 in singles(dave and dude from dawsons creek dat use marth bust my ***),shoutz 2 every body man i had sooooo much fun i cant wait till da next one until den i'll holla.....p.s.wes i didnt play u but when i do imma spank dat legendary samus and **** my evil reign of terror...but until then imma play my postion as a n00b ^_^

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yeah ZoSo, I already knew you were looking for me to lose, not for brook to win =D. funny, people were giving me wierd faces when I told them I lost to Brook haha, IDC he can take the win, some people at the tourney know why I lost :bigthumbu

Cort

Apple Head
I think the reason you lost was because Brookman took all of your stock before you took all of his.

End... it's just, not really expected. Brookman didn't even expect to beat you, "I thought I was ****ing done" were his exact words, actually. He's one of the last people to mouth around about beating someone of your calibur anyway.

So who cares, really. Dire ***** the poop out of Brookman at like a July Gauntlet anyway lol.

phish-it

Smash Champion
This sounds like it was a monster of a tournament.... Can't believe I missed it. The next one however is a different story...

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
my bad eternal smasher, but you knew i was goin jiggs that **** was harsh, why did you have to do that to me lol

good **** to everyone i played, it was mad fun

Ryan-K

Smash Master
hey ryan k here that was really fun

hax- wow you got really good those matches vs alejandro were really good im scared of facing u ur falcon is ****ing amazing
alex- congrats on 5th u went thru some tough names
everyone in my pool except starz- ggs and stuff
starz- ***
silven- sup
tetra - u and alex are an amazing team no doubt
wes n cort-ggs and stuff
colorful scarf guy aka jack- we had some nice matches, nice fox and ness lol
kf- thanks for holding the tourney it was great
reject-too good i really had fun with our pool match
milktea- gg i wont lie i was scared of facin u cuz i heard u were good lol
pc- congrats again
kdj- what you did to that ganon in your pool was really mean :(
zoso- nice talking to you man i hope if we meet again we can have a friendly or something
woz- nice job runnin everything sry the joystick on my control is bad or however you put it lol
lightxdream- nice job running it again

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
this tourney was awesome, i didnt expect it to be this big. ggs everyone and reject i underestimated u, hopefully, we'll fight in tourney next time.

sux i had to fight Korean DJ my second fight in winners, which sent me to losers where i had to fight warriorkight my first fight, i was actually doin good but we made a deal and i let him go (since he is in my crew) thats probably why i placed 17th. my lowest rank ever, yeahuzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom