• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero's tier list. FINALLY FALCON IS CONSIDERED SOMEWHAT GOOD

badchili

Smash Rookie
Does being considered somewhat good really make him all that good, though? I'm struggling a lot with closing in on people since the game is so projectile heavy. I can't give up on my favorite fighter, but it's been a hard journey.

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Only 5 characters on his tier list were excluded from being equal to or better than the placement of Captain Falcon here. I'm not really sure what's to be so excited over.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Well Falcon has been pretty good in all the games except for Brawl so I'm not too surprised he's pretty good here. Slightly lower than what he gets on average, but that's fine since everyone can kick butt in this game (except maybe the bottom 5 he lists here), and the Captain is no different.

With that said, I haven't seen enough of Captain Falcon to see how much better/worse he is for myself. I've only seen him in all random matches with friends and I'm a bit shocked because I used to see Falcons all the time in Smash 4.

Top Bottom