• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS disc read error

steps

Smash Rookie
So i just started having this problem on my smash wii u. Whenever i pick zss and choose her blue shorts color, the game will give me a disc could not be read error. So far this is the only character i have had it happen with and only that specific color from what i can tell. Does anyone know what this problem is or has had a similar problem?

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Obvious question, but is your Smash Bros disc clean? It could be that the specific sector of the disc that reads that is dirty. I've seen it happen before. Even if it appears to be clean, try taking some water and a micro-fiber towel - go from the center of the disc outwards and make sure it's completely dry before putting it in the console again. Also, this question isn't really ZSS related, although the issue is related to picking her. The mods may move the thread.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Because fusion shorts samus is part of the current time line.
In "short" this means samus op and the wii u can't let you do that sorry ; (.

Jokes aside hopefully your disc was not switched at a tourney or the console/disc dropped

Last edited:
Top Bottom