• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harrisburg Mall Mar 27, HBCPGA.COM

Damon180

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming out everyone! It was a blast. Maybe next time I'll have time to eat with you guys instead of just paying and running :)

anyway...

Here are the results for the tourney

Btw - Please use your tags then when you register next time. I'll have name tags up front also - it helps link up names with faces.

Stay tuned for videos!

Brawl Teams
Videos - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9955402#post9955402
1: ssr + korn - $98
2: chibo + ee - $42
3: travis + chad
4: dylan + shane
5: jeff + ryan
5: matt + meagen
7: jack + cody

Brawl Singles
Videos - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9955402#post9955402
1: korn (MK,Snake) - $84
2: chibo (Rob) - $42
3: ssr (Peach) - $14
4: lobos (Tink)
5: rob fox (Sonic)
5: luke (DDD)
7: chad (Falco,ZSS,Link)
7: matt (Pika)
9: cristina (Zelda)
9: jeffrey (??)
9: travis (Wario, Kirby, ??)
9: paul (??)
13: john (??)
13: justin (??)

Melee Singles
Videos - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9954943#post9954943
1: korn (Falcon, Fox) - $72
2: tim (Marth,Link,Falcon) - $36
3: travis (Marth,Falcon) - $12
4: eric g (Doc)
5: el komosutro (Marth)
5: kurt (Marth)
7: brandon (Falco)
7: brian (marth)
9: chad (Link)
9: daren (Gannon)
9: justin (L9 Luigi)
9: carlos (Doc)

Here are the brackets for those interested

Melee:

Brawl Teams:

Brawl Singles:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
fun tourney, glad I came. wish I made more $ tho, but moneys not everything.

cool stuff mdva. also lobos is now the rob retiree instead of rob retirer :)

have u seen ultimascouts link??

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
fun tourney, glad I came. wish I made more $ tho, but moneys not everything.

cool stuff mdva. also lobos is now the rob retiree instead of rob retirer :)

have u seen ultimascouts link??

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol double post chibo

Korn - good stuff winning brawl and melee lo

Phil - always fun hanging with your boy

Ssr - step it up you scrub? Lol ggs thanks for warming me up

Chibo - finally you got a win on me lol I need to pick a better cp lol

Luke - nice ddd, you got me on the 1st set, but I got my revenge...sorry we didn't get to play more

Everyone else I played ggs

Lol kage no just no

Damon - nice well ran tourney! Come visit md sometime

Damon180

Smash Ace
fun tourney, but too bad for having headache afterward :/

scout's link **** me -.-

she was cute.. lol and good zelda ;)

edit: yeah Damon, come to md/va tournament sometimes ! D:< you will get to play with a lot of people
Hells yeah, I will one weekend if my wife lets me. Married life comes with restrictions :). I really missed playing all the friendlies, oh well.

I wanna play more melee!

My link would ****, but he's emo and kills himself :(

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Cristina was sexy.
she was cute.. lol and good zelda ;)
Erm... Thanks guys...? o____0... I don't even know who you two were. xD All I remember from Smashboards is Lobos, Robfox and Damon. xD Probably more, but I don't feel like thinking...

Btw, I'm looking forward to those videos. D: Did you record all the matches or something? =[

EDIT: I remember Chibo too... Chibo pissed me off D:< (Yes you did rawr!) With your gruesome ROB. T___T *cries in corner*

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Erm... Thanks guys...? o____0... I don't even know who you two were. xD All I remember from Smashboards is Lobos, Robfox and Damon. xD Probably more, but I don't feel like thinking...

Btw, I'm looking forward to those videos. D: Did you record all the matches or something? =[

EDIT: I remember Chibo too... Chibo pissed me off D:< (Yes you did rawr!) With your gruesome ROB. T___T *cries in corner*
lol.. I was the asian guy that suppose to play you in singles :3

Genghis Pot

Smash Apprentice
Fun Tourney

Korn - Pretty good sh*t...$200 dam you cleaned up

Logic and EE - Good games. Thx for the tips too

Lobos - Some solid sets there. you came back strong on the 2nd go around. tough TL. was fun

btw my names not Jake :p

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
lol.. I was the asian guy that suppose to play you in singles :3
OHHHHHH. Wow, I'm glad I didn't go up against you in the first round then... I would've died even harder, I guess... (Besides the point that there's absolutely no difference in versing one of two winners.) -___-

The fact was, was that I was either gonna verse you (a winner of the Team tourney) or out of nowhere verse Chibo (who was ANOTHER winner). And me? Pssh! A mega-rookie who just had their first tournament ever today. D:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
can't wait to see the vids ! :o i didn't know they were recorded.. lol
give me your aim or something, Damon :)

OHHHHHH. Wow, I'm glad I didn't go up against you in the first round then... I would've died even harder, I guess... (Besides the point that there's absolutely no difference in versing one of two winners.) -___-

The fact was, was that I was either gonna verse you (a winner of the Team tourney) or out of nowhere verse Chibo (who was ANOTHER winner). And me? Pssh! A mega-rookie who just had their first tournament ever today. D:
but hey, you did good with zelda anyway ;)

and i think i lose my gift card..... :/ somehow, this make me sad.....

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I was the black dude with the medal who talked to you from time to time(we played friendlies too), no need to thank me for being awesome. I'm also Korns best friend.

Chibo - best ROB? I'm convinced.

Robfox

Smash Lord

lol I was 1 out of the 2 black guys wearing the black yellow nd red fitted I was gonna play U IkeFiend but everytime I was about to sit down I had to do my tourney match or vice versa lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
can't wait to see the vids ! :o i didn't know they were recorded.. lol
give me your aim or something, Damon :)

but hey, you did good with zelda anyway ;)

and i think i lose my gift card..... :/ somehow, this make me sad.....
Why thank you. ;D Btw, I'm excited to see the videos too. I wanna see my epic lost to Damon, hahah... (That battle was REALLY hype).

I was the black dude with the medal who talked to you from time to time(we played friendlies too), no need to thank me for being awesome. I'm also Korns best friend.

Chibo - best ROB? I'm convinced.
Oh yeah, I remember you. You're funneh, lolz. xD And was that you, also, when I was versing Damon and all I heard was "Oo, the host of the tournament's gonna get beat by a female!" =_=

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lmao! xD! It woulda been awesome if I won, too. >_< It'd go up in lights: NEWS FLASH! Host of the Tournament has been beat by a Female Brawler!

If only I hadn't been torn down by his stupid Falco. >__< I woulda won... D: And then got beat the next opponent, lol.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
come to md/va tournament sometimes ;) bring friends with you or something lol
The only friend I have that plays Brawl competitively is this guy I know named Tri. (He's a 'Marth'er). I doubt he's wanna go all the way to MD/VA. =[

I go to MD on a regular basis. I go to VA every Spring break, Christmas Break, and Summer Break. (And any other 2 or more day breaks we have...) I'd love to come. ;D I'll just need to boost up my skills some, cause in all seriousness, I haven't played Brawl in a month and a half until last night. (I was Basic Brawling, not really helpful for tranining...)

Robfox

Smash Lord
To my matches
Korn - I Hate U 4 goin D3 on me I would've prefered Snake or even MK lol but GGz ur a cool asain nd I liked ur control color

Chibo - Awesome guy on the web awesome guy IRL if I knew U nd Korn were gonna B there I would've prepared better GGz best ROB

Jeffery - If im right U were the Ness GGz

Chad - If this Damon 1st off let me say thank you 4 organizing this nd TY SO MUCH 4 NOT BEIN A CG SPAM FALCO that's Y I didn't go Fox on U everyone knows he gets CGd 2 easily lol

I played someone else because he used D3 also.....maybe it was friendlies lol 2 everyone else GGz I had fun to Logic thnkz 4 the friendlies srry we had to cut it short lol nd 2 lobos I was hopin 2 play U either mirror or jus as Fox

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lmao! xD! It woulda been awesome if I won, too. >_< It'd go up in lights: NEWS FLASH! Host of the Tournament has been beat by a Female Brawler!

If only I hadn't been torn down by his stupid Falco. >__< I woulda won... D: And then got beat the next opponent, lol.
Like Korn said, come to MD/VA sometime if you can, we'll train you, did you see my medal? Too official round hurr.
Also thnk you KageMurphy U had me laughin throughout my sets :p
You know how we do.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
The only friend I have that plays Brawl competitively is this guy I know named Tri. (He's a 'Marth'er). I doubt he's wanna go all the way to MD/VA. =[

I go to MD on a regular basis. I go to VA every Spring break, Christmas Break, and Summer Break. (And any other 2 or more day breaks we have...) I'd love to come. ;D I'll just need to boost up my skills some, cause in all seriousness, I haven't played Brawl in a month and a half until last night. (I was Basic Brawling, not really helpful for tranining...)
I went to PA today! so you should come to VA tourneys lool

we have a lot of good players in md/va :o so it's real good practice :)
plus we're mad chill.. lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Like Korn said, come to MD/VA sometime if you can, we'll train you, did you see my medal? Too official round hurr.

You know how we do.
Sounds EPIC, man. ^____^. And like I said, I'd love to. ;D

Edit:
I went to PA today! so you should come to VA tourneys lool

we have a lot of good players in md/va :o so it's real good practice :)
plus we're mad chill.. lol
Yes you are, I've seen that. And hilarious, at that, haha. And before I know it, Imma be one epic FEMALE brawler. Hawhawhaw.

PS. That one Zelda player was making me mad... All she kept doing was spam Din's Fire. I kept muttering under my breath about how stupid she was. >_<

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I'm a highly introverted person though... I don't talk to people. Example: The entire day at the tourney today I didn't talk to ANYONE except for the friend I brought along with me, lol. It's only when someone talks to me, will I say something to them. =_= I'm really shy, lulz.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If I can go to VA/MD tournies will you guys chill wit me 2 I dont wanna be alone >_>..........lol
Come down my man, we got you.
I'm a highly introverted person though... I don't talk to people. Example: The entire day at the tourney today I didn't talk to ANYONE except for the friend I brought along with me, lol. It's only when someone talks to me, will I say something to them. =_= I'm really shy, lulz.
Lucky for you I'm ignorant enough to always say something first :3

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
talk to me next time :o ! lol

but lol im shy too, aka typical asian.. :laugh:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I will then. ^___^

And yeah, that IS typical Asian... I'm Asian, too... :x Well, half Filipina and half black. xD! I'm like half of you and half of Kage. LOL. (Fail). XD!!!
I thought in my head you were Filipina, glad I called that right, also cool you're a fellow negro lolol
TY ill C if I can make some tournies :)
Let me know if you need help finding any.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I thought in my head you were Filipina, glad I called that right, also cool you're a fellow negro lolol
rofl!

What was she? black? -.-

EDIT - NVM just seen the post lol.

And good **** korn for ****** this tournament.
bad **** for not put me in your sig... :mad:

I will then. ^___^

And yeah, that IS typical Asian... I'm Asian, too... :x Well, half Filipina and half black. xD! I'm like half of you and half of Kage. LOL. (Fail). XD!!!
I didn't know this...........

O.o !!!!! that's awesome

IkeFiend

Smash Ace

Let me know if you need help finding any.
Wow, srsly? x___x Guess you're kinda psychic or... You know your races. :dizzy:

Edit: And lol, fellow negro. XD! We gots lots of 'em in Hbg, ftw!

KageMurphy

Smash Master

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Top Bottom