• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harrisburg Mall Mar 27, HBCPGA.COM

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I was totally "Eric G." Even though it's really Erik. I gave 'em that because the signup person asked for names, so I thought she meant real name, not tags. Eh.

Anyway, it's kind of important to me that it's known I'm Eric G, because this is my highest tourney placing... anyway.

TO THE SHOUTOUTS!

korn (Falcon, Fox) - We never played, but congratulations on your win! Would have liked to play you but we had to go.
tim (Marth,Link,Falcon) - I finally got to see you place high in a tourney I was actually at. Really intense set. If I'd beat Travis, I probably would have been eliminated by you twice at the same tourney. :(
3: travis (Marth,Falcon) - Excellent matches. We played throughout the day, and I loved all the matches. Even the hard ones.
4: Kasumi/eric g/me (Doc) - You almost got money back! Learn to beat Falcons!
5: el komosutro (Marth) - Good job winning SF4, and coming out of melee retirement. I'm glad I got to play a couple games with you since I missed my chance to play you at Spoc something years ago.
5: kurt (Fox) - You're getting better at calling my shenanigans. I really thought I was gonna lose that second match. (This guy also played Marth, to Damon180)
7: brandon (Falco) - We didn't play too much, but you're fun to play. You were the only one here reppin' a spacie that I don't play on a regular basis.
7: brian (??) - (This guy plays Marth, to Damon180) Good work! Not last place! You're getting better man, you'll move up the ranks soon.
9: chad (Link) - If you're Damon180, we never played. If you're not, we still never played.
9: daren (Gannon) - Whee counterpick. We should have had a time counter, we camped each other HARD that match. :laugh:
9: justin (??) - Are you that dude that paid $20 bucks and didn't show up? Or did you end up showing up? Either way, wow.
9: carlos (Doc?) - Life is hard for Docs sometimes... I still really love your fsmashes to people's rolls, and doc dittos are always fun for me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ah, too bad. Our dates are set in stone like 6+ months in advance. Perhaps in the future you could get with me so they aren't on conflicting days? I'm really starving for some melee tourneys personally. Between this past one and the last ROM, it's been like 2-3 years since I've been to one. Vagabond and I could rock some brawl teams as well :chuckle: .

I'll post the next event soon. Keep in touch guys.
I'll def check with you next time, good to know

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah! Chibo. That's what I get for shouting out from tourney results only.

Chibo, we barely played but I followed all your Brawl matches as closely as I could while playing melee. Good job making a profit. I was rooting for you as you're the only Brawl player I really know.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i used marth not fox ... im kurt btw

and brian (rin) also went marth

shouts-
daren-haha u beat me in the tourny but i did well in losers!
carlos-next time get some sleep xD
brian-lol i barely got by u in marth dittos! still pulled out the wins!!!
eric-im gonna be playing u more so watch out. also LOL at the 5 edge techs
tim-ur plan of getting brawlers to play melee backfired lol

i cant believe ive only been playing in tournies for about 6 months now and i made out with 5th place!! im so pumped!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah! Chibo. That's what I get for shouting out from tourney results only.

Chibo, we barely played but I followed all your Brawl matches as closely as I could while playing melee. Good job making a profit. I was rooting for you as you're the only Brawl player I really know.
lol i dont think iv made a legit shoutoutz post since an old spoc, great seein you again, thx for cheerin me on. i rly wanna play you again soon, didn't get to yesterday.

fun fact, i didnt enter melee cause I wasn't guaranteed top 2 (since 3rd actually lost money and i really couldnt afford it atm) and the only people I was worried about losing to was you and ultimascout :p
korn vagabond and komo, not as much lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Okay, so I was totally "Eric G." Even though it's really Erik. I gave 'em that because the signup person asked for names, so I thought she meant real name, not tags. Eh.

Anyway, it's kind of important to me that it's known I'm Eric G, because this is my highest tourney placing... anyway.

TO THE SHOUTOUTS!

4: Kasumi/eric g/me (Doc) - You almost got money back! Learn to beat Falcons!

9: carlos (Doc?) - Life is hard for Docs sometimes... I still really love your fsmashes to people's rolls, and doc dittos are always fun for me.
Also, the 'learn to beat falcons' would have to apply to me. Also, use bair more on falcons. (Falcon has long legs, and thats probaly your quickest long attack. [long as your longest haha])

Haha thanks, I guess thats the times when people are recovering. I had always made the mistake of staying near, so now I just back up and then fsmash, but sometimes I space wrong. ^^;

And yes, doc dittos are fun for me too. Definetly need to do some more of those, and then teams with kurt and rin. : D (Also, since they are both getting better, I also say lets team against them xD nah jk)

I'll def check with you next time, good to know
Oh yeah Chibo. Uhh, great samus, although I played your shiek yesterday. Its all good, I think I'd rather have to deal with your tilts then your missiles. : D

i used marth not fox ... im kurt btw

carlos-next time get some sleep xD

i cant believe ive only been playing in tournies for about 6 months now and i made out with 5th place!! im so pumped!
Yeah well I got up early so we wouldn't get lost. Sorry about waking you up. It was all good intentions! : D

Also yeah man. : ] Thats good ****.

Also yeah it was expensive, **** it. xD

Also, brandon (red falco)

I think you should use lasers against doc. It is assumed he would cape, then you shine. His cape is still out. Then you could come in. Which is why we need to learn how to PS your lasers haha.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
is it too late for me to hit on the cute girl who used Zelda

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Are you melee guys gonna make it to the one on the 24th? I'd love to play you all for a whole day again.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just so you know i edited the OP to put ssr in place of logic if you dont mind since results on swf are used for rankings and it wouldnt be fair for logic tbh, hope you dont mind

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Chibo, that makes me feel really good. It's kinda nice to know I could deter someone from entering, no offense of course. : ) Also, we did play one match but you played Falcon so it'd end fast and the tourney could get started.

Vagabond, I'm not sure yet. I might end up going to Chibo's thing that day if anything, because I imagine it being cheaper, and closer to me. Also, just for clarity were you Travis? If so, sorry, and I really would love to play you again, but cheaper entry fees (I imagine) and closer would probably win. We'll see depending on the venue and whatnot.

Omni

BRoomer
obviously you!

so whats your age girl whats your sign

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
obviously you!

so whats your age girl whats your sign
Ohh great, not another one. -_________-'''' Go find someone else to stalk. D;

lol I was 1 out of the 2 black guys wearing the black yellow nd red fitted I was gonna play U IkeFiend but everytime I was about to sit down I had to do my tourney match or vice versa lol
I DID verse you, I think... Weren't you the one who was Sonic and I was Ganon, and there was that random little kid who wanted to play so we teamed on him? And then I owned you afterwards. xDDD

Omni

BRoomer
"what's your age girl what's your sign" - Eminem, Just Lose It lyrics

for your first entry tournament you must be pretty popular if i was just "another one" already!

But on a serious note I was being sarcastic.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Omni's game is the opposite of his smash skills ;) jk jk <3 Omni

Is he talking about me or that one annoying white girl who kept spamming Din's Fire? >_>
Lmao, I played that girl in teams, she just stood on one side and did that while we double teamed her partner, oh that was funny.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Are you melee guys gonna make it to the one on the 24th? I'd love to play you all for a whole day again.
Yeah, I don't know either. I'd rather have a closer tourney, and maybe a bit cheaper. I'm actually glad there was only singles, I wouldn't have felt bad for not entering teams. ^^;

I am kinda dissapointed that I might have defeated you in one match but then I messed up big time! xDDD That usually never happens. Its like "Ok now I'm gonna finish youuuuuu" forgot to turn around. Airdodge down :[

lol it was fun playing with you though man. I was pumped. xD Love that gimp huh? :]

Plus, even if I wanted to come, I don't have much more money to use for a tourny.

Damon180

Smash Ace
Sorry about the delay fellas. I was up late last night converting videos. They'll be up sometime this week. I'll edit the results and characters as soon as I get the chance (updating from work atm :)).
We do have another event going on the 17th, but I wasn't planning on having smash being run there. The 24th we will def have smash either way. Perhaps a melee tourney the 17th and a brawl the 24th or vice versa? Any thoughts?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Sorry about the delay fellas. I was up late last night converting videos. They'll be up sometime this week. I'll edit the results and characters as soon as I get the chance (updating from work atm :)).
We do have another event going on the 17th, but I wasn't planning on having smash being run there. The 24th we will def have smash either way. Perhaps a melee tourney the 17th and a brawl the 24th or vice versa? Any thoughts?
yo I'll hit you up on aim :)

I hope you don't mind if you could keep my matches that you were recorded, and you could send them to me (as torrent, winrar or w/e )

Damon180

Smash Ace
yo I'll hit you up on aim :)

I hope you don't mind if you could keep my matches that you were recorded, and you could send them to me (as torrent, winrar or w/e )

You mean just not post them? I'll set them up for download on Megaupload or something later then.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
You mean just not post them? I'll set them up for download on Megaupload or something later then.
Yesh, that'll do very nicely. ;D I'm planning to upload minez to Youtube. ^__^

PS. Too lazy to Quote, but I knowz you were kiddin' Omni. xD I wuz too. ('cept I wasn't kidding about the other guy stalkin' me.) -___-

PPS. Too lazy to quote too, to Kage: I know right?! It's so freaking annoying... After I battled Chibo, my friend told me they were making fun of the way I fight with Zelda. Maaaaaaaan, if only she knew the way SHE fought. >_> That's one bad team!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
id much rather u have brawl on 17th and melee 24th

so the 10 would be no johns(melee) and dso(brawl)
17th would be safron(melee) and this(brawl)
24th would be this(melee)

**** schedule is ****

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what your going Kurt? LOL thats great ****, not just good ****. Anyways, see you on Wednesday. Bring a Rubiks cube! : D

Robfox

Smash Lord

I DID verse you, I think... Weren't you the one who was Sonic and I was Ganon, and there was that random little kid who wanted to play so we teamed on him? And then I owned you afterwards. xDDD

lol no that wasnt me I didnt really wanna verse anybody impaticular I talked 2 kagemurphy nd chibo the most nd yea I used Sonic but i didnt do teams or FFAz @ the tournament :p I like cookies

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
what your going Kurt? LOL thats great ****, not just good ****. Anyways, see you on Wednesday. Bring a Rubiks cube! : D
i dont have a rubiks cube :(. and idk if im going to anything yet(im going to chill wed tho). im gonna try to find rides to the tournies i mentioned

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
lol no that wasnt me I didnt really wanna verse anybody impaticular I talked 2 kagemurphy nd chibo the most nd yea I used Sonic but i didnt do teams or FFAz @ the tournament :p I like cookies
Oooo... That wasn't you? Awww, oh well. xD I wanna verse you sometime though. ^__^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i dont have a rubiks cube :(. and idk if im going to anything yet(im going to chill wed tho). im gonna try to find rides to the tournies i mentioned

Good luck bro. Ah no rubiks. I don';t have one eitehr. But for the tournies, I'll try to help you as best I can. : D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id much rather u have brawl on 17th and melee 24th

so the 10 would be no johns(melee) and dso(brawl)
17th would be safron(melee) and this(brawl)
24th would be this(melee)

**** schedule is ****
I'm holding a Melee event on the 24th, details will be posted soon, and I can't change the date unfortunately. I think it would be better to swap it and have melee on the 17th and brawl on the 24th. Saffron more attracts NJ and NY players which don't go to this, so it's not too bad to have Saffron and Melee Harrisburg on the same day. Philly Melee + Harrisburg Melee on the other hand causes conflicts.

Top Bottom