• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harrisburg Mall Mar 27, HBCPGA.COM

Robfox

Smash Lord
I'm holding a Melee event on the 24th, details will be posted soon, and I can't change the date unfortunately. I think it would be better to swap it and have melee on the 17th and brawl on the 24th. Saffron more attracts NJ and NY players which don't go to this, so it's not too bad to have Saffron and Melee Harrisburg on the same day. Philly Melee + Harrisburg Melee on the other hand causes conflicts.

I say have brawl on the 17th because Chibo can have his Melee and then go to another tournament on the 24th as for everybody else it might be more convenant for them. Plus I wanna go to this and KornZ tournament soo PLEASE consider the 17th. (im suppose to sound pleady and selfish lol)

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
I'm holding a Melee event on the 24th, details will be posted soon, and I can't change the date unfortunately. I think it would be better to swap it and have melee on the 17th and brawl on the 24th. Saffron more attracts NJ and NY players which don't go to this, so it's not too bad to have Saffron and Melee Harrisburg on the same day. Philly Melee + Harrisburg Melee on the other hand causes conflicts.
yes ur right i suppose. il look forward to ur tourny cheebs..

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought I might have played ONE game on that tv at least once lol. In a match too. I remember playing a match, and then moving OVER to the next tv. Dunno why.

Rin_Yuuichi

Smash Rookie
Shoutoutz

Ok well Im finally posting on the boards.....yay? Life has just been so busy since the tourney >.< Well anywayz here goes mah shoutouts!:

Darren (ganon) - Good matches man finally we get to play some singles as opposed to always being the two who go at it in crews at mikes xD

Tim (all the **** characters) - HAVE YOU SEEN ULTIMA'S LINK?!? Pretty epic sh*t as usual man im always gettin ***** T-T but im gettin better...I think?

Erik (Doc) - Ok Kasumi you did epic this tourney! Lol you got me into melee and all i can do is watch ppl lose to your doc during friendlies lol Maybe someday ill be able to beat you I just have to play smarter against your doc....grrr xD

Kurt(Marth,Fox,Shiek) - Wow kurt nice marth stuff.....didnt get to really play your other characters much but yeah we're always so close in dittos it makes my brain bleed xD

Chibo (Samus,Shiek,Falcon) - ****it chibo you make me realize that I need to learn to fight Samus' and Shieks better T-T lol good friendly matches

Carlos (Doc) - Good doc stuff carlos.....Pink doc pwns! also LOLZ towards that one teams match we played during all the friendlies where i thought my teammate was Erik xD also....5 HOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

Brandon(Falco) - We never got to play wtf xD that just means that if you go to mikes again I have to play you haha

Korn - Well i only played you once and we ended up playing dreamland twice.....good stuff and congrats on the win ^^

Overall I had a good time at the tournament....to be truthful when we arrived Erik brought this crappy dvd thing that has a car chargers adaptor and we were totally going to play melee in the car while brawl was going on but his attempt at jerry-rigging it totally failed xD Also kurt, we totally saw that angry black guy demand his double cheeseburger lmfao but yeah had a good time and am lookin forward to another tourney sometime soon......Carlos you will hold my box again....oh yes....you will

Rin_Yuuichi

Smash Rookie
Also to clarify.....Im That 'Brian ' Marth player its just they asked what my name was as opposed to a tag at reg and after i submitted it I was like SH*T lol but ya the tag is Rin for those who dont know :]

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I think I versed Damon on that TV (and if I did, that means I versed this one kid on there too. I forgot who he used...) But yeah. I hope so... I can't really remember if it was the middle TV or the second one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok well Im finally posting on the boards.....yay? Life has just been so busy since the tourney >.< Well anywayz here goes mah shoutouts!:

Darren (ganon) - Good matches man finally we get to play some singles as opposed to always being the two who go at it in crews at mikes xD

Tim (all the **** characters) - HAVE YOU SEEN ULTIMA'S LINK?!? Pretty epic sh*t as usual man im always gettin ***** T-T but im gettin better...I think?

Erik (Doc) - Ok Kasumi you did epic this tourney! Lol you got me into melee and all i can do is watch ppl lose to your doc during friendlies lol Maybe someday ill be able to beat you I just have to play smarter against your doc....grrr xD

Kurt(Marth,Fox,Shiek) - Wow kurt nice marth stuff.....didnt get to really play your other characters much but yeah we're always so close in dittos it makes my brain bleed xD

Chibo (Samus,Shiek,Falcon) - ****it chibo you make me realize that I need to learn to fight Samus' and Shieks better T-T lol good friendly matches

Carlos (Doc) - Good doc stuff carlos.....Pink doc pwns! also LOLZ towards that one teams match we played during all the friendlies where i thought my teammate was Erik xD also....5 HOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

Brandon(Falco) - We never got to play wtf xD that just means that if you go to mikes again I have to play you haha

Korn - Well i only played you once and we ended up playing dreamland twice.....good stuff and congrats on the win ^^

Overall I had a good time at the tournament....to be truthful when we arrived Erik brought this crappy dvd thing that has a car chargers adaptor and we were totally going to play melee in the car while brawl was going on but his attempt at jerry-rigging it totally failed xD Also kurt, we totally saw that angry black guy demand his double cheeseburger lmfao but yeah had a good time and am lookin forward to another tourney sometime soon......Carlos you will hold my box again....oh yes....you will
No not the boxxxxxxxxxxxx.... Haha yeah 5 HOUR ENERGY MAN. It was good. It got me frickin nervous. xD ALso yeah, that teams match was funny. I didn't know you were on my team I just went with it. I'm like Rin's fox? Oh well. xD But yeah maybe tommorow or something. : D

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
goddammit change the OP i only used fox in like 2 friendlies. i went all marth in the tourny
well idc really but id prefer it be more accurate
-kurt

Rin_Yuuichi

Smash Rookie
pfft kurt xD you know you love your shiek and your fox xP also guys tomorrow im pretty sure me and Kasumi will head down to carlos'.....ill come get you kurt we gots to SMASH it up get your **** face on

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
this thread still alive... O___O

next tournament is still on the 24th :( ...sad face...
i was gonna warm up in melee the day before next tournament.... so i could play a lot better :/
There's SOMETHING going on the 17th... I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I've heard some things. :dizzy:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
have you SEEN my **** face!?

Lol no not yet. : D Next time we should definetly 1v1.

pfft kurt xD you know you love your shiek and your fox xP also guys tomorrow im pretty sure me and Kasumi will head down to carlos'.....ill come get you kurt we gots to SMASH it up get your **** face on
Yeah it was fun : D. What do we do next? Yeah already planning for the next time we smash haha.

Rin_Yuuichi

Smash Rookie
aww you know you love it kurt lolz although i kinda want to go to the next one.....but kasumi doesnt want to go T-T oh well ill go newayz xP

Top Bottom