• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iRJi and RizMF Presents:Prototype 2! Back in action! 12/11/10

iRJi

Smash Champion
how do i get here from the city?
The best way is from Port Authority. From Port Authority, Take the 167Q to Sherwood ave, and walk all the way up the street. It's about 3 blocks from that bus stop. You can also take the 167T to Degraw Avenue. From that bus stop, walk to Sherwood Ave and then walk up the street until you get to the house. Taking the 167T adds about 3 extra blocks of walking.

Coming from the GW bridge will cause you to end up on the other side of Teaneck. Anything outside of port authority is not recommended.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
The best way is from Port Authority. From Port Authority, Take the 167Q to Sherwood ave, and walk all the way up the street. It's about 3 blocks from that bus stop. You can also take the 167T to Degraw Avenue. From that bus stop, walk to Sherwood Ave and then walk up the street until you get to the house. Taking the 167T adds about 3 extra blocks of walking.

Coming from the GW bridge will cause you to end up on the other side of Teaneck. Anything outside of port authority is not recommended.
168 is also another option for busing.

You have 3 buses (2 lines) that come to this. It is also located right off the Turnpike and Right off of Route 4 AND 80(and 17 I guess...).

No johns about travel.

iRJi

Smash Champion
So if you are planning to attend, please say so here. I posted a list in the OP of people who have already said they are most likely coming, or a possible chance of coming, but I know that there are people who are planning to come who just didn't say anything yet.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
I might come. I'm sure this news will excite everyone that knows me, like Deltacod and, well...Deltacod.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Gross yoshi dittos. I might stay a tiny bit but I don't support the stage list so I won't enter.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
I've been playing with dark fawful every day since release, hes by far the best rob i've ever played never been able to beat him, hes going to win this tournament

iRJi

Smash Champion
Also, Guys, if you need housing on Friday, and on Saturday, Riz can take up to 7 people. It is free, there is no fee to stay. All you need to do is ask or post here.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So I take it either ADHD or someone who's good with ICs will win this since they can ban rainbow and not fear being cp'd right?

iRJi

Smash Champion
So I take it either ADHD or someone who's good with ICs will win this since they can ban rainbow and not fear being cp'd right?
Correct. =].

Results end up the same if I was to ban RC for this tournament. Also, You have other stages against Diddy. People forget that Castle Siege and Frigate is on selection. In terms of IC's, bigger stages to increase chances of running away, and also increase space between the opposed and yourself does just as well. Again, Castle Siege is nice, but then you also have Delfino, while not the best choice, still can be used. While you lose a hard counter against 1 character, the IC's still have soft counters for stages.

Stage list is not changing. This goes for everyone. It's down to the last week regardless, so changes this close will not be done, like stated in the OP.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
ummm can me,nakat and possibly someone else from Montclair get a ride to this? either Friday or Sat is fine and that I want that pro housing <3 pls!

iRJi

Smash Champion
RizMF house me and Oscar Friday after school. Oscar if your mom is driving you there can you have her pick me up? I get out of school at 4:00.
It's not a problem. Just get a ride there are you are covered. lol.

Top Bottom