• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken VS McRustyJr + FVHS Tourney Vids!

ShawnMarth

Smash Rookie
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Ken IS the best Smasher of all time. M2k and chillin were always jealous of that fact. M2k even claimed that his Marth was better than Ken's... But if you watch the majority of their matches online it's easy to see that Ken's Marth is better. Ken has a uniqueness that no other Marth main possesses, with the exception of Neo, because Ken personally trained him. Ken's dominant/aggressive yet extremely patient fighting style will never be duplicated. I just hope Ken comes back to dominate the Brawl scene!

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Ken IS the best Smasher of all time. M2k and chillin were always jealous of that fact. M2k even claimed that his Marth was better than Ken's... But if you watch the majority of their matches online it's easy to see that Ken's Marth is better. Ken has a uniqueness that no other Marth main possesses, with the exception of Neo, because Ken personally trained him. Ken's dominant/aggressive yet extremely patient fighting style will never be duplicated. I just hope Ken comes back to dominate the Brawl scene!
Rofl what rock have you been living under for the past three years?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Yeah, everything you said was basically wrong LOL.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
go sck ken's d!ck

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
I can't decide if this is the best best troll ever or he is really that ********

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
wouldnt that make Neo more like a copy of Ken than being unique?

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
WOW :awesome:

The vids are legit if theres any doubts ;)

Violence

Smash Lord
There's always the 2012 apocalypse, which will spell the destruction of Earth if we cannot defend it from alien attack via Melee.

With doom looming over our heads, M2K quits Brawl, Isai and Ken return to Melee, Mango decides to try and leads a team of 100 to face off against the aliens in an epic crew battle to determine the fate of the human race.

Top Bottom