• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Keitaro, **** you!
lol not really

it's the same thing I've been telling study bugs like you and Kashif forever

you're either total crap at time management or simply do not care enough about Smash to budget time for it if you use "too busy" as an excuse

it's that simple

don't pretend to be too busy, just say Smash isn't a priority and that's that

my schedule is disgusting but I'll still attend something every Saturday and pull straight A's in school again

Monday: 11:00am-1:45pm Accounting, 2:30pm-6:00pm work, and ~7:00pm until later is my weekly "go out to dinner" day usually at Teak because that place has half off that day and is amazing.

Tuesday: 9:30am-11:15am Italian, 12:00pm-6:00pm work

Wednesday: 10:00am-2:00pm work, 2:30pm-5:00pm internship, 6:00pm-8:45pm Recent American History

Thursday: 9:30am-11:15am Italian, 12:00pm-6:00pm work

Friday: 11:00am-1:45pm Macro Economics, 2:30pm-5:00pm internship, then often stay somewhere other than my own home

Saturday: Brawl tournament

Sunday: Spend time with family and do homework

Almost every day I am responsible for my elderly grandparents with dementia that can barely do or remember anything, so that means I do stuff at home and run errands a lot.

Busy MM anyone?

Edit: got my $100 rebate from Verizon, thankfully

I was worried they were going to try to screw me

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
BUSY MM IT IS!!!!

I go to school monday through thursday from the times of 10:30 to 1pm each of those days. then I work Monday wednesday friday and sunday. from about 3 pm to 11pm each of those days. I sleep. I take frequent dumps, about 2 or 3 a day, depending on what I eat. I go on my computer just for kicks. watch ESPN when I have time. go to tournies on saturdays.

that will be 20 dollars plz. add Inui to my list. can I get ranked now? <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't think you understand the amount of effort is needed to record and upload 90 videos. Its to the point that in each and every class I've had this week, I was recording or uploading a vid at the same time on my laptop although laptops aren't allowed in class.

How can you say smash isn't a priority when I'm recording/uploading videos while in and out of class all day?? lol get outta here :p

Also like I said earlier my smash competing spirit is very low right now, so I don't care much for going to every tourney. I used to major in graphic design and when I did I went to tournies every weekend, now I'm in Electrical Engineering which is at least twice to 3 times tougher imo. I probably could go to the tourney this weekend but I'll just be doing hw while recording vids all day Saturday and Sunday instead.

Smash is every day for me atm.

Dark Fawful

Smash Cadet
"you're either total crap at time management or simply do not care enough about Smash to budget time for it if you use "too busy" as an excuse

it's that simple

don't pretend to be too busy, just say Smash isn't a priority and that's that"

Maybe some people in the Tristate have online classes, some of them even assigning essays and responses worth good grades on Saturdays around 12 pm and then want them due by midnight. several people have it that way.

Last time i checked, you aren't God. So don't you dare act like you know whats going on in peoples lives to conclude that they're crap at time management or choose other priorities to keep them from going to tourneys or do other activities.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
BUSY MM IT IS!!!!

I go to school monday through thursday from the times of 10:30 to 1pm each of those days. then I work Monday wednesday friday and sunday. from about 3 pm to 11pm each of those days. I sleep. I take frequent dumps, about 2 or 3 a day, depending on what I eat. I go on my computer just for kicks. watch ESPN when I have time. go to tournies on saturdays.

that will be 20 dollars plz. add Inui to my list. can I get ranked now? <3
no, you lose

Cool bro story, but what's your major?

@inui
debating between business and political science

who cares what my major is

i just told you the exact classes i'm currently taking

I don't think you understand the amount of effort is needed to record and upload 90 videos. Its to the point that in each and every class I've had this week, I was recording or uploading a vid at the same time on my laptop although laptops aren't allowed in class.

How can you say smash isn't a priority when I'm recording/uploading videos while in and out of class all day?? lol get outta here :p

Also like I said earlier my smash competing spirit is very low right now, so I don't care much for going to every tourney. I used to major in graphic design and when I did I went to tournies every weekend, now I'm in Electrical Engineering which is at least twice to 3 times tougher imo. I probably could go to the tourney this weekend but I'll just be doing hw while recording vids all day Saturday and Sunday instead.

Smash is every day for me atm.
the video thing is temporary, so it's not a strong point at all

you should attend a tournament and do the videos later; attending a tournament is much more important and fun imo

there you go, you can easily attend by changing something

inui... you don't sound all that busy

/opinion
rofl you're dumb

"you're either total crap at time management or simply do not care enough about Smash to budget time for it if you use "too busy" as an excuse

it's that simple

don't pretend to be too busy, just say Smash isn't a priority and that's that"

Maybe some people in the Tristate have online classes, some of them even assigning essays and responses worth good grades on Saturdays around 12 pm and then want them due by midnight. several people have it that way.

Last time i checked, you aren't God. So don't you dare act like you know whats going on in peoples lives to conclude that they're crap at time management or choose other priorities to keep them from going to tourneys or do other activities.
wtf @ that Saturday ****

I don't need to be God to realize obvious stuff like what I said lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Didn't feel like reading your post because, as I thought, you're delusional. The only class that could be seen as somewhat hard is accounting. Try being an Electrical or something difficult.

Whatever your reply is, don't bother, because neither of us will be convincing the other.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Didn't feel like reading your post because, as I thought, you're delusional. The only class that could be seen as somewhat hard is accounting. Try being an Electrical or something difficult.

Whatever your reply is, don't bother, because neither of us will be convincing the other.
as far as I know, you're not working or in an internship

harder college major minus the time I spend on work and the internship would be easy

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't broadcast everything about my life lol. I intern at an Early Intervention Center.
Oh.

Internships can be so boring. I'm stuck with stuff like filing and data entry, but I know it'll open doors to cool stuff and give me needed experience and knowledge, so I deal with it.

Working consumes far more time and energy in my case, but I don't know about yours.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I develop and carry out lesson plans for a gym class. Some kids have disabilities and some don't. I'm also developing a curriculum for other preschools and working on grad school applications. The adaptive phys ed instructor is also my academic advisor so she helps me out by writing godlike recommendation letters for me.

This lack of animosity is starting to bother me. **** you Zucco.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Inui you're ridiculous for trying to compete with people in how busy you are. Besides the fact that no one cares, you're shutting down points like Keitaros when I don't think you understand some of the things he is saying. Also I'm here, and I guarantee I'm more busy than all of you hands down 10000% and would put money on it. But I don't care and have no need to flaunt it.

Keitaro, I'm surprised you switched from DIGM to EE, I didn't know. I've found myself slipping more and more from CS to DIGM, but it's uhhh kinda late for that lol. So I just try to do the most DIGM like work in the CS field, and fortunately game design is practically 50/50 CS and DIGM.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also I'm here, and I guarantee I'm more busy than all of you hands down 10000% and would put money on it. But I don't care and have no need to flaunt it.
Unless you have two dying old people to attend to and a mother you have to frequently drive around, then no.

You would be losing money to me as usual. ;)

Keitaro

Inui you're ridiculous for trying to compete with people in how busy you are. Besides the fact that no one cares, you're shutting down points like Keitaros when I don't think you understand some of the things he is saying. Also I'm here, and I guarantee I'm more busy than all of you hands down 10000% and would put money on it. But I don't care and have no need to flaunt it.

Keitaro, I'm surprised you switched from DIGM to EE, I didn't know. I've found myself slipping more and more from CS to DIGM, but it's uhhh kinda late for that lol. So I just try to do the most DIGM like work in the CS field, and fortunately game design is practically 50/50 CS and DIGM.
You're doing Computer Science aka Computer Engineering? If so we're basically doing the same crap. I actually was in EE and switched to DIGM then I switched back to EE. Thats why I've been in school so long :p That and that I f-ed up in EE the first time I tried.

Keitaro

0_o says who??

Well if things work out well I'll just be doing grad school at NJIT like my sister is currently doing.

Keitaro

Hmm, well they did that when I tried to transfer schools and I used to pick and choose which transcripts I gave um and I was later never questioned about it. Hopefully it'll be the same.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There is a major difference between normal conversation and image/post spam.

So you're comp engineering? That's SE (software engineering) at my school. EE is electrical engineering, which has little to do with comps. CS is similar to SE but not really the same.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Anyone complaining about how their major is time consuming should just stop. I'm a music major. I have 11 classes in total plus a one hour sectional plus 8am warmups on mon/wed/fri. I'm about to have one more class added. You wanna know how many credits I'm getting? 16 including the one I'm going to have to add. On top of that I'm supposed to practice 3 hours every day.

If you're not in the arts, then stfu about a busy school schedule.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Anyone complaining about how their major is time consuming should just stop. I'm a music major. I have 11 classes in total plus a one hour sectional plus 8am warmups on mon/wed/fri. I'm about to have one more class added. You wanna know how many credits I'm getting? 16 including the one I'm going to have to add. On top of that I'm supposed to practice 3 hours every day.

If you're not in the arts, then stfu about a busy school schedule.

ok I can understand how much ones major can put a strain on a person believe me I know all too well. TRY ME!

Top Bottom