• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
goes to rip off any limbs that reach for him-

-can his lasers block Sans' Gaster Blasters?-
-because Rage of Wyvern uses the weapon of a Mega level Digimon so arguably stronger than that-

If something's controlling this asshole, then I'll deal with them too for getting in my way!

-getting ready to use Phantom Pain-

-so he's seething for being mocked-
-like if she wasn't a ghost, he'd be wanting to throttle her-

-waiting eagerly-
-Koyanskaya is getting more overwhelmed than she thought by so many forces she couldn't have previewed, starting to really damage her more before she could regenrate, desperately trying to throw asteroids and curses at others surrounding her while her limbs are all torn-

Voyager: "My name is Voyager! Voyager 1!" -her tone made it clear she was someone he could trust-
---
-Yeah, the power of some Mega level Digimon can be absurd, like that axe is of a Digimon that's one of the protectors of a whole world-
-Yuuno and Shamal tried to create shields for everyone, though in the end, they still broke after absorbing most of the power-
Gorgon: "And me too..."
-The Wolkenritter try to attack the strings too, Signum sending her chainsword at one-
---
Artemis: "Apparently she was a liiiiiiiiiiittle crazy back then, but Atalanta didn't wanna kill her"
---
-The armor of the MegaloGrowmon made it so the arrows didn't have any effect, and while Kanna's attack was powerful, at best it pushed them a bit back and didn't make much of a dent-
Eleonora: "The cybernetic parts are too resistant, our best bet is to go for the still organic parts!"
Fate: "Very well then" -the magical girls fly at the large reptilian cyborg-

Tiki: "Alright, but what's your involvement in this?"
---
Takeru: "Given our options, I agree 6 is our safest bet"
-Star, Marco, Undyne, Rapidash and Shuriken all too considerable damage from the curses...But it didn't stop them from doing their best to launch whatever strong or effective attacks that they could at the Thorns. In particular, Star's more destructive spells, Rapidash and Fireballs' fire-based attacks, Moana's Twisters, ice-based and poison-based attacks, and Dipper and Mabel's strategic use of the magic beams granted by one of Erika's weapons all dealt gradual but heavy damage to the thorns, leaving less covering and growing across her original arms, and even less thorns shielding the Thorn Ring itself-

-It can't be destroyed yet, but the ring has thorns shielding it for now...-

-Certainly an odd name without context of his origins...-
___

-There's no indication if it can since Sans never encounters him and the attack itself is unused (it can still be added or programmed back in as all the data for the attack and it's corresponding sprites remain in the game's files), but yeah, I doubt it'd be that powerful-

-The only thing that might allow the giga laser to at least slow down the Rage of Wyvern's attack would be any boost Spamton is getting from the Grid, even then, the beam would ultimately be slowly pushed back before itself getting cancelled out, leading to Spamton or one of his strings getting struck-

Kris: "Then focus on the strings! We'll find out who's controlling him and free him from this!" -Running up to the Spamton GIGA-

-The attacks from everyone else are causing gradual damage to the remaining strings...-
___

-Because after all, insane from the combined various Souls she was summoned with or not, she was still only a kid...-
___

-Medli does the same as the Aces Trio, flying towards the corrupted Digimon's weak points-

Spooky: "I gathered up all these ghosts and Specimens to launch a terrifying invasion so that everyone would stop calling me cute and FEAR me instead! Why the heck aren't people afraid of me?!" :glare:
___

Steven: "It can't even phase through walls like the other three, either...It might be the least dangerous one that we can call here at all, at least in time to stop the invasion."

Pearl: "Then the Merchant it i-" -Before Pearl can make the selection, however, the computer and monitor suddenly start emitting green electricity, frekaing out Pearl and prompting her to step back to avoid damage to her hardlight form-

-Notably, the green electric charges doesn't damage the technology itself, nor is shooting out lightning bolts that could actually injure anyone, but instead causes the KIRA program to experience multiple errors-

Steven: "What the-?!" :crazy:
Alear: "Our plan is working..."

Veyle: "But she's sending more meteors!"

Alear: "Well, we'll have to split up again. Make sure she never gets a break."

Sothis: "Voyager 1... Odd name, almost as if you were a robot. But regardless of that name, you seem like a nice kid." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I'll focus on his face so he's distracted... and because I really want to punch his face."
---
Kamui: "And I assume Jeanne did it due to her role as a Ruler?"
---
Kanna: -back to human- "So we need to be more precise. Got it."

-how is Azura and... whoever she's fighting?-
---
Yang: "Seems like it's got a mind of its own! Can anyone stop it!"
Susie: "Yeah, the place seemed pretty damn weird to Kris and I at first, too...But now meeting a bunch of cool people like Ralsei there, all the cool adventures we had, heck, knowing we eve saved the world by going there! Now it just seems awesome." :p
___

Mabel: "No problem-o! Finding someone here can't be that hard!"

Dipper: (Well, at least it shouldn't be. Right?)

RWBY Volume 9: Attack of the Clones
___

-Sparky didn't even get to say anything before Lilith was startled, so he just looks on confused as to how a simple greeting spooked her-
Weiss: "That's one way to see it."
---
-it won't, but they'd need to find the right spot :V-
---
Lilith: "S-Sorry. I was... rather busy on a new project."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That's one way to see it."
---
-it won't, but they'd need to find the right spot :V-
---
Lilith: "S-Sorry. I was... rather busy on a new project."
Penny: "I was grateful for the opportunity to become a true human...But the Dark World itself is still a peculiar place. No offense, Ralsei!" 😅

Ralsei: "None taken!" :grin: "It's magical structure alone makes makes it rather different from a vast number of dimensions residing within the Light World."
___

-And so they begin the search for the mercenary and combat teacher!-
___

-Phosphora asks if they can see it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I was grateful for the opportunity to become a true human...But the Dark World itself is still a peculiar place. No offense, Ralsei!" 😅

Ralsei: "None taken!" :grin: "It's magical structure alone makes makes it rather different from a vast number of dimensions residing within the Light World."
___

-And so they begin the search for the mercenary and combat teacher!-
___

-Phosphora asks if they can see it?-
Weiss: "Oh right, you were a real human there. It's still hard to process..."
---
-she happened to be walking around-
---
Phosphora: "Well, what's that project about?"

Lilith: "I... um... I was thinking of building a place for all these creatures who fail to have Trainers of their own..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Oh right, you were a real human there. It's still hard to process..."
---
-she happened to be walking around-
---
Phosphora: "Well, what's that project about?"

Lilith: "I... um... I was thinking of building a place for all these creatures who fail to have Trainers of their own..."
Susie: "Kris and I got a cool sword and a cool axe and magic powers there, and Noelle got ice magic. It's not that hard to believe." :p

Noelle: "I...think a robot turning into human is a bit more of an extreme change." :ohwell:
___

Dipper: "That's her!"

-Byleth sees the twins?-
___

Sparky: "Pika pika...? (You mean a home for Pokemon...?)" :surprised:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I suppose you're right there, girl." -offers a handshake- "The name's Shez. I'm a mercenary with a few special tricks up my sleeves." :p

-??? can certainly feel like Shez has some kind of hidden power or nah?-
---
Kamui: -back to human- "For my entire life, I carried cursed blood. It's time to put it to good use." -slashes with Omega Yato-
---
Pit: "Not bad, but I'm sure you can do better!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa... that's incredible!" :b:
???: "Hmmmm, that seems like the case. Well, I'm Aoko. Aoko Aozaki" -she took the handshake-
---
-With that, she managed to destroy the scythe's blade, freeing every single soul trapped in it-
-It MetalFantomon could sweat, he would now-
---
Minervamon: "Sorry! I have barely trained!"
---
Tiki: "I see, I wonder if you could with Emblems then!"
Nitocris: "Hmmm... Are they divine in nature?"
Star: "Right you are, my esteemed colleague Lily! Can't investigate a mystery without having the proper detective fashion for it!"

Mabel: "Uhh, can you?"

Dipper: "I'm fairly positive old-fashioned detective outfits aren't necessary for solving ancient puzzles and unearthing conspiracies."
___

-She's really learned from that one defeat by Jasper and all the help Steven and Pearl have given her...-
___

-And right now, his odds of survival are better with the 'Cons than these insane scientists and cultists-
___

Squirtle: "(Immortal?!)"
___

Dipper: "Only in the Arrangement remake."

Mabel: "Bosses are like really tough enemies that have more powers and health!"
Lily: "On the contrary, my dear Mr. Pines, they are an utmost necessity for our ways of thought to focus on the matter at hand" -she said, putting on a monocle-
---
-Mash resorts to do a jump at her!-
---
-Indeed, he shudders at the thought of being combined with the other 5 too-
---
Irisviel: "Yep, she's seen quite a lot of things!"
---
Amy: -To Dipper- "I see, I see" -to Chrono after Mabel explain- "Usually they're at the end of a level for the toughest matches"
Chrono: "So to test the skills..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "On the contrary, my dear Mr. Pines, they are an utmost necessity for our ways of thought to focus on the matter at hand" -she said, putting on a monocle-
---
-Mash resorts to do a jump at her!-
---
-Indeed, he shudders at the thought of being combined with the other 5 too-
---
Irisviel: "Yep, she's seen quite a lot of things!"
---
Amy: -To Dipper- "I see, I see" -to Chrono after Mabel explain- "Usually they're at the end of a level for the toughest matches"
Chrono: "So to test the skills..."
Dipper: "...Ooooookay. I guess it's alright then?"

Star: "Stylish Instant Costume Change!" -Casts a spell that gives Dipper and Mabel similar detective uniforms-

Mabel: "Ooh, mine's pink!" :b:

Dipper: "Well, I guess I've worn similar outfits before..."
___

-She'll still have to jump over Steven who's been thrown headfirst at her!-

Steven: "W-Watch out, Mash!" :crazy:
___

-So this might be his chance to thwart that plan and simply survive without the help of those nutjobs...-
___

-LOTS OF THINGS...-

Pikachu: "(Has she been around a really long time?)" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "Speaking of , I wonder if they have any cabinets of the Namco Arrangement series games here..."

Mabel: "Even if they don't, there are tons of other games here that have boss battles instead!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Kris and I got a cool sword and a cool axe and magic powers there, and Noelle got ice magic. It's not that hard to believe." :p

Noelle: "I...think a robot turning into human is a bit more of an extreme change." :ohwell:
___

Dipper: "That's her!"

-Byleth sees the twins?-
___

Sparky: "Pika pika...? (You mean a home for Pokemon...?)" :surprised:
Weiss: "And that's not even going over what happened to Byleth."
---
Byleth: -turns around- "Huh? Are you looking for me?"
---
Lilith: "Exactly! But I realized that it requires a lot more stuff than I thought..."

???: "Hmmmm, that seems like the case. Well, I'm Aoko. Aoko Aozaki" -she took the handshake-
---
-With that, she managed to destroy the scythe's blade, freeing every single soul trapped in it-
-It MetalFantomon could sweat, he would now-
---
Minervamon: "Sorry! I have barely trained!"
---
Tiki: "I see, I wonder if you could with Emblems then!"
Nitocris: "Hmmm... Are they divine in nature?"
Shez: "Nice to meet you, Aoko. That's a good handshake too!"
---
Kamui: -just glaring at the MetalFantomon-
---
Pit: "I see... well, I suppose that's something we can work on."
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Yes. We are. What does that mean?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "And that's not even going over what happened to Byleth."
---
Byleth: -turns around- "Huh? Are you looking for me?"
---
Lilith: "Exactly! But I realized that it requires a lot more stuff than I thought..."
Susie: "...What happened to her again?"

-Most of them don't know either her or Sothis well enough to realize that the progenitor deity/alien is directly connected to her-
___

Mabel: "We totally were! Can you train us to fight better?"
___

Sparky: "(A lot more? But most of the Pokemon seem like they want to stay here...)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "...What happened to her again?"

-Most of them don't know either her or Sothis well enough to realize that the progenitor deity/alien is directly connected to her-
___

Mabel: "We totally were! Can you train us to fight better?"
___

Sparky: "(A lot more? But most of the Pokemon seem like they want to stay here...)"
Weiss: "Do you remember the little girl at her side?"
---
Byleth: Is this my chance? "Fight better? What are you aiming for?"
---
Lilith: "To be frank, the technology you creatures rely on is new to me..." :lol:

Phosphora: "Oh, I can handle that if it's too much for you." :grin:

Lilith: "R-Really?" :b:

Phosphy: "Sure. I needed a new side project to keep myself busy with anyway." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Do you remember the little girl at her side?"
---
Byleth: Is this my chance? "Fight better? What are you aiming for?"
---
Lilith: "To be frank, the technology you creatures rely on is new to me..." :lol:

Phosphora: "Oh, I can handle that if it's too much for you." :grin:

Lilith: "R-Really?" :b:

Phosphy: "Sure. I needed a new side project to keep myself busy with anyway." :p
Susie: "Sothis? Yeah, I do. Why the heck did she just disappear when the Dark World vanished?

...Wait, was she secretly a Darkner herself all along, too?!" :surprised:

-Susie thinks she may she just cracked the case when to everyone outside of the other Delta Warriors barring Ralsei, it's clear she hasn't- :V
___

Dipper: "Mabel, be more polite..."

Mabel: "Sorry, this is kinda sorta urgent!" I think? I don't really know when we're going to go after the Alliance yet since the Rulers haven't made any final announcments-

Dipper: -Sigh- "Anyway, you know Alear and Veyle, right?"
___

Sparky: "(We don't necessarily need or use that much technology...)"

-Then again, Pokecenters are a thing...But Sparky and Pichu don't seem familiar enough with human societies to know much about those-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Sothis? Yeah, I do. Why the heck did she just disappear when the Dark World vanished?

...Wait, was she secretly a Darkner herself all along, too?!" :surprised:

-Susie thinks she may she just cracked the case when to everyone outside of the other Delta Warriors barring Ralsei, it's clear she hasn't- :V
___

Dipper: "Mabel, be more polite..."

Mabel: "Sorry, this is kinda sorta urgent!" I think? I don't really know when we're going to go after the Alliance yet since the Rulers haven't made any final announcments-

Dipper: -Sigh- "Anyway, you know Alear and Veyle, right?"
___

Sparky: "(We don't necessarily need or use that much technology...)"

-Then again, Pokecenters are a thing...But Sparky and Pichu don't seem familiar enough with human societies to know much about those-
Weiss: "She's... complicated to explain. She shares a body with Byleth yet in the Dark World, she gained her own."
---
Byleth: "The two dragon sisters? Yes, I do. Bringing them over was Sothis and I's idea."
---
Lilith: "Well, that's not what I heard from others... though I suppose you lot being wild Pokemon would mean you may not know about this."

Phosphora: "Oh yeah, Pokemon Centers are all the range in some places. Really nice that you're willing to make one here."

Lilith: "I can't bear the thought of them being alone or without care." :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "She's... complicated to explain. She shares a body with Byleth yet in the Dark World, she gained her own."
---
Byleth: "The two dragon sisters? Yes, I do. Bringing them over was Sothis and I's idea."
---
Lilith: "Well, that's not what I heard from others... though I suppose you lot being wild Pokemon would mean you may not know about this."

Phosphora: "Oh yeah, Pokemon Centers are all the range in some places. Really nice that you're willing to make one here."

Lilith: "I can't bear the thought of them being alone or without care." :lol:
Susie: "...Eh?" -Utterly perplexed and dumbfounded expression-

-Even Berdly and Noelle looked confused-
___

Dipper: "Wait, really?" :surprised:

Mabel: "How come nobody told us about this?!"
___

Sparky: "(Oh, I've heard of those! Some of the humans who visited our old valley mentioned them!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "...Eh?" -Utterly perplexed and dumbfounded expression-

-Even Berdly and Noelle looked confused-
___

Dipper: "Wait, really?" :surprised:

Mabel: "How come nobody told us about this?!"
___

Sparky: "(Oh, I've heard of those! Some of the humans who visited our old valley mentioned them!)"
Weiss: "Like I said, it's complicated."
---
Byleth: "But yeah, I am aware of their familial bonds. It's quite something to watch them fight."
---
Phosphora: "Oh, you actually heard of those, Sparky."

Lilith: "What a cute name." :)

Phosphy: "Thanks~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: "...Ooooookay. I guess it's alright then?"

Star: "Stylish Instant Costume Change!" -Casts a spell that gives Dipper and Mabel similar detective uniforms-

Mabel: "Ooh, mine's pink!" :b:

Dipper: "Well, I guess I've worn similar outfits before..."
___

-She'll still have to jump over Steven who's been thrown headfirst at her!-

Steven: "W-Watch out, Mash!" :crazy:
___

-So this might be his chance to thwart that plan and simply survive without the help of those nutjobs...-
___

-LOTS OF THINGS...-

Pikachu: "(Has she been around a really long time?)" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "Speaking of , I wonder if they have any cabinets of the Namco Arrangement series games here..."

Mabel: "Even if they don't, there are tons of other games here that have boss battles instead!"
Lily: "Good, now we can get right to it!"
---
-That's what Mash would attempt to do!-
----
-Indeed, how do the Dalek drones do?-
---
Irisviels: "Thousands of years"
---
Amy: "Well, we can play a variety of games here!"
Shez: "Nice to meet you, Aoko. That's a good handshake too!"
---
Kamui: -just glaring at the MetalFantomon-
---
Pit: "I see... well, I suppose that's something we can work on."
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Yes. We are. What does that mean?"
Aoko: "Hm, quite the strong one, not just physically"
---
-Who can't attack her anymore and is now fearful-
---
Minervamon: "You would traine me?" :O
---
Nitocris: "It's just that I attempted to make a goddess's spirit physical a while ago, and didn't work out..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Like I said, it's complicated."
---
Byleth: "But yeah, I am aware of their familial bonds. It's quite something to watch them fight."
---
Phosphora: "Oh, you actually heard of those, Sparky."

Lilith: "What a cute name." :)

Phosphy: "Thanks~"
Noelle: "It...kind of sounds like it is..." 😅

(Don't worry, what Weiss said is pretty much all we understand about Byleth and Sothis' connection, so most of aren't much less confused than you are...) :lol:

___

Mabel: "I'd be surprised that they argued before if I wasn't a twin." :p

Dipper: "And possibly if we didn't have twin uncles, either..." -Thinking a bit less jokingly about it since Stan and Ford's biggest quarrel turned into a 30-40 years long grudge-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure exactly what they are, but some of the visiting humans called it a place where Pokemon can be healed up from battle...)"

-Lilith quickly deduces that Phosphoa took this particular Pokemon in as a Trainer?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Good, now we can get right to it!"
---
-That's what Mash would attempt to do!-
----
-Indeed, how do the Dalek drones do?-
---
Irisviels: "Thousands of years"
---
Amy: "Well, we can play a variety of games here!"
Dipper: "Alright, where did you guys leave off?"

Star: "On a dead end. We've both looked through several books each, had each other look over each book we've found too just in case we missed anything, and-" -Spit noise- "nothing...The last thing we read about that might be a clue to exactly how my magical abilities work was in one of the first books we read, several hours ago..."
___

-If she's able to, Steven flies past her and tries to summon his own shield to lessen the impact of crashing into the wall-
___

-Fire lasers at any Insecticon or former Decepticon aboard the ship in sight, essentially anything not identified as Decepticon or verified Homeworld-aligned Gem-
___

Pichu: "(Th-Th-Thousands?!)" :crazy:

Pikachu: "(...That Chikorita must be incredibly strong if she's being trained by a warrior who's s been around for that long...)"
___

-But will they finish Dig-Dug first or nah?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "Hm, quite the strong one, not just physically"
---
-Who can't attack her anymore and is now fearful-
---
Minervamon: "You would traine me?" :O
---
Nitocris: "It's just that I attempted to make a goddess's spirit physical a while ago, and didn't work out..."
Shez: "I can say the same thing about you. I'm getting all sorts of exciting yet scary vibes about you."
---
Kamui: -points the Omega Yato at him, still keeping her glare-
---
Pit: "I mean, why not?" :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh... well, maybe Emblems are different?"

Noelle: "It...kind of sounds like it is..." 😅

(Don't worry, what Weiss said is pretty much all we understand about Byleth and Sothis' connection, so most of aren't much less confused than you are...) :lol:

___

Mabel: "I'd be surprised that they argued before if I wasn't a twin." :p

Dipper: "And possibly if we didn't have twin uncles, either..." -Thinking a bit less jokingly about it since Stan and Ford's biggest quarrel turned into a 30-40 years long grudge-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure exactly what they are, but some of the visiting humans called it a place where Pokemon can be healed up from battle...)"

-Lilith quickly deduces that Phosphoa took this particular Pokemon in as a Trainer?-
Weiss: "You know about as much as we do now, so it's confusing for us too."
---
Byleth: "I don't think they've ever really argued over anything. Not that I know of, at least."
---
Lilith: "That's what I heard. And what a fitting Pokemon for you. You two really fit well together." :)

Phosphy: "Again, thanks." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "You know about as much as we do now, so it's confusing for us too."
---
Byleth: "I don't think they've ever really argued over anything. Not that I know of, at least."
---
Lilith: "That's what I heard. And what a fitting Pokemon for you. You two really fit well together." :)

Phosphy: "Again, thanks." :p
Ralsei: "I'll admit, even I'm rather confused. The Dark World seems to be capable of granting more effects to Lightners than I even realized..."
___

-...I completely misinterpreted Byleth's dialogue as saying that Alear and Veyle are close and so it's surprising when they argue, instead of just saying that they're both extremely good fighters...-

-...I'm retconning the last dialogue I wrote for Dipper and Mabel dialogue here lmao-

Mabel: "I don't think I've ever personally battled someone as tough as Alear before..."
___

Sparky: "(Thank you, Lilith!)" :b:

-I'm intending to have Sparky be a mix of anime Pikachu's usual personality combined with how his personality was when Ash first got him, so while he's usually nice and friendly to people, he's also got a very snarky and competitive side as well- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "I'll admit, even I'm rather confused. The Dark World seems to be capable of granting more effects to Lightners than I even realized..."
___

-...I completely misinterpreted Byleth's dialogue as saying that Alear and Veyle are close and so it's surprising when they argue, instead of just saying that they're both extremely good fighters...-

-...I'm retconning the last dialogue I wrote for Dipper and Mabel dialogue here lmao-

Mabel: "I don't think I've ever personally battled someone as tough as Alear before..."
___

Sparky: "(Thank you, Lilith!)" :b:

-I'm intending to have Sparky be a mix of anime Pikachu's usual personality combined with how his personality was when Ash first got him, so while he's usually nice and friendly to people, he's also got a very snarky and competitive side as well- :V
Weiss: "I wonder what other people will have."
---
Byleth: "She has centuries of experience, so that makes sense."
---
Lilith: "Awwww, little cutie. No need to thank me." -pets him-

-I can see that- :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Indeed, and unfortunately no one aware to get him out... For now, at least-

Mordred: "Okay, seems we did good with it"
Artoria: "I still believe it would be better to just teach him better manners"

Taiga: "I say from experience!"

Kaito: "Maybe, will make sure she pays for it though"

Mash: "Awww, she's inspired" :)
-And Scáthach actually fell for it-

-Koyanskaya is getting more overwhelmed than she thought by so many forces she couldn't have previewed, starting to really damage her more before she could regenrate, desperately trying to throw asteroids and curses at others surrounding her while her limbs are all torn-

Voyager: "My name is Voyager! Voyager 1!" -her tone made it clear she was someone he could trust-
---
-Yeah, the power of some Mega level Digimon can be absurd, like that axe is of a Digimon that's one of the protectors of a whole world-
-Yuuno and Shamal tried to create shields for everyone, though in the end, they still broke after absorbing most of the power-
Gorgon: "And me too..."
-The Wolkenritter try to attack the strings too, Signum sending her chainsword at one-

---
-The armor of the MegaloGrowmon made it so the arrows didn't have any effect, and while Kanna's attack was powerful, at best it pushed them a bit back and didn't make much of a dent-
Eleonora: "The cybernetic parts are too resistant, our best bet is to go for the still organic parts!"
Fate: "Very well then" -the magical girls fly at the large reptilian cyborg-

Tiki: "Alright, but what's your involvement in this?"
---
Takeru: "Given our options, I agree 6 is our safest bet"
(I fail to understand why we're not trying to civilly teach him proper table manners and consideration of others in the first place...)

Sh-She really wants to become a strong fighter like them...

-Allowing Penny to try and follow up the attack by sending two consecutive lightning bolts at her!-

-Star, Marco, Undyne, Rapidash and Shuriken all too considerable damage from the curses...But it didn't stop them from doing their best to launch whatever strong or effective attacks that they could at the Thorns. In particular, Star's more destructive spells, Rapidash and Fireballs' fire-based attacks, Moana's Twisters, ice-based and poison-based attacks, and Dipper and Mabel's strategic use of the magic beams granted by one of Erika's weapons all dealt gradual but heavy damage to the thorns, leaving less covering and growing across her original arms, and even less thorns shielding the Thorn Ring itself-

___

-There's no indication if it can since Sans never encounters him and the attack itself is unused (it can still be added or programmed back in as all the data for the attack and it's corresponding sprites remain in the game's files), but yeah, I doubt it'd be that powerful-

-The only thing that might allow the giga laser to at least slow down the Rage of Wyvern's attack would be any boost Spamton is getting from the Grid, even then, the beam would ultimately be slowly pushed back before itself getting cancelled out, leading to Spamton or one of his strings getting struck-

Kris: "Then focus on the strings! We'll find out who's controlling him and free him from this!" -Running up to the Spamton GIGA-

-The attacks from everyone else are causing gradual damage to the remaining strings...-
___

-Medli does the same as the Aces Trio, flying towards the corrupted Digimon's weak points-

Spooky: "I gathered up all these ghosts and Specimens to launch a terrifying invasion so that everyone would stop calling me cute and FEAR me instead! Why the heck aren't people afraid of me?!" :glare:
___

Steven: "It can't even phase through walls like the other three, either...It might be the least dangerous one that we can call here at all, at least in time to stop the invasion."

Pearl: "Then the Merchant it i-" -Before Pearl can make the selection, however, the computer and monitor suddenly start emitting green electricity, frekaing out Pearl and prompting her to step back to avoid damage to her hardlight form-

-Notably, the green electric charges doesn't damage the technology itself, nor is shooting out lightning bolts that could actually injure anyone, but instead causes the KIRA program to experience multiple errors-

Sothis: "Voyager 1... Odd name, almost as if you were a robot. But regardless of that name, you seem like a nice kid." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I'll focus on his face so he's distracted... and because I really want to punch his face."
---

---
-and even they did....would it be a good idea?-

-they probably can later....once they can keep him from going anywhere-

-he smiles excitedly, seeming to be pleased about that-
-Boudica and Mata Hari find it adorable?

Hypothetically speaking, what if you aren't there when she's defeated?
-a question I have, actually, since I'm surprised he's not one of the ones in the assault unless I just haven't paid attention-

-she dreams of being a golden buff Bidoof with all sorts of power, fighting off bad guys-
-yes, I reference Dorkly's Peanut Butter/Perfect Bidoof a lot, but he won't be anything more than a fantasy :V-

-outright tries to grab at thorns to pull out of Koyanskaya-

-then Rage of Wyvern connects, but a laser is still headed in his direction-
-realizing he can't dodge in time, she stops her attack and instead pushes him out of the way, taking the hit-
-it was nothing fatal, but she reverted back to her Tsukaimon form-
Ow....

-quickly goes to check on her, showing an expression of genuine worry that has not yet been seen in this roleplay-

(Taking her Lilithmon state out of the fight here since Phantom Pain might be overkill)

You want to know-a scary...? I'll show you-a scary!

-what's it gonna do?!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I wonder what other people will have."
---
Byleth: "She has centuries of experience, so that makes sense."
---
Lilith: "Awwww, little cutie. No need to thank me." -pets him-

-I can see that- :p
Berdly: "A most curious question! There are so many different people here, there's no telling what epic powers they would gain unless they set foot in the Dark World themselves!"
___

Mabel: "There are a lot more multi-century old warriors here than I realized..."
___

-The Pikachu smiles contently and wiggles his ears at that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Berdly: "A most curious question! There are so many different people here, there's no telling what epic powers they would gain unless they set foot in the Dark World themselves!"
___

Mabel: "There are a lot more multi-century old warriors here than I realized..."
___

-The Pikachu smiles contently and wiggles his ears at that-
Weiss: "I suppose that's true. Maybe someone might not even change at all."
---
Byleth: "But no amount of experience can counter true ingenuity and adaptability."
---
-the two women go "awwwwwww"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I suppose that's true. Maybe someone might not even change at all."
---
Byleth: "But no amount of experience can counter true ingenuity and adaptability."
---
-the two women go "awwwwwww"-
Ralsei: "At this point, we can't really rule that out as a possibility..."

Noelle: "As cool as it is have magic powers like in a video game, the fact that we get them just from being in another dimension is just as confusing..."
___

Dipper: "That's part of why we're here. We were given one of the Emblems ourselves, and while we can still fight..."

Mabel: "We're kinda...not exactly on the same level as most of the more experienced and super trained warriors here like you and almost everyone else here." :ohwell:
___

Sparky: "(So you're planning on building a Pokemon Center?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "At this point, we can't really rule that out as a possibility..."

Noelle: "As cool as it is have magic powers like in a video game, the fact that we get them just from being in another dimension is just as confusing..."
___

Dipper: "That's part of why we're here. We were given one of the Emblems ourselves, and while we can still fight..."

Mabel: "We're kinda...not exactly on the same level as most of the more experienced and super trained warriors here like you and almost everyone else here." :ohwell:
___

Sparky: "(So you're planning on building a Pokemon Center?)"
Weiss: "It really is... I'm lucky my change was simple."
---
Byleth: "I see... I suppose I can try to teach a thing or two. I was already holding a sword myself around your age."
---
Lilith: "Yes. I am." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It really is... I'm lucky my change was simple."
---
Byleth: "I see... I suppose I can try to teach a thing or two. I was already holding a sword myself around your age."
---
Lilith: "Yes. I am." :)
Penny: "I am lucky I retained most of my powers as well..."

(I had to get used to being a Fire-type, but it wasn't so bad! Most of my ice-moves just got replaced with fire ones.) :p

___

Mabel: "No way!"

Dipper: "She grew up as a mercenary, Mabel. She had to how to fight from a young age..." -Recalling as such from the conversation he and Ford had with Byleth and Sothis-
___

Sparky: "(Is that as a necessary with all the healers and doctors here?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I am lucky I retained most of my powers as well..."

(I had to get used to being a Fire-type, but it wasn't so bad! Most of my ice-moves just got replaced with fire ones.) :p

___

Mabel: "No way!"

Dipper: "She grew up as a mercenary, Mabel. She had to how to fight from a young age..." -Recalling as such from the conversation he and Ford had with Byleth and Sothis-
___

Sparky: "(Is that as a necessary with all the healers and doctors here?)"
Weiss: "This world is certainly strange..."
---
Byleth: "Indeed. Learning to defend myself was a core part of my life."
---
Lilith: "The doctors are more specialized on humans, to be fair."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I fail to understand why we're not trying to civilly teach him proper table manners and consideration of others in the first place...)

Sh-She really wants to become a strong fighter like them...

-Allowing Penny to try and follow up the attack by sending two consecutive lightning bolts at her!-
-and even they did....would it be a good idea?-

-he smiles excitedly, seeming to be pleased about that-
-Boudica and Mata Hari find it adorable?

Hypothetically speaking, what if you aren't there when she's defeated?
-a question I have, actually, since I'm surprised he's not one of the ones in the assault unless I just haven't paid attention-

-she dreams of being a golden buff Bidoof with all sorts of power, fighting off bad guys-
-yes, I reference Dorkly's Peanut Butter/Perfect Bidoof a lot, but he won't be anything more than a fantasy :V-
-...They don't know. Even if Jalter would still wish for some closure...-

Mordred: "He needed to learn why first"

-Indeed, and both couldn't help but do an audible "awwwwww~"-

Kaito: "I'd still ruin the remains of what she's done if possible"
-I remember putting him there initially but a lot of people joined and I'm not complaining but soon will have him do somethiiiing-
-He wonders what can this thief do?-

-Ahue, but her Trainer and friend would find it cute-
-But Scáthach was able to recover and summon barriers with runes on time, awing Burrito!-

___

___

-Because after all, insane from the combined various Souls she was summoned with or not, she was still only a kid...-
___

___

---
---
---

---

-realizing he can't dodge in time, she stops her attack and instead pushes him out of the way, taking the hit-
Ow....

-quickly goes to check on her, showing an expression of genuine worry that has not yet been seen in this roleplay-

(Taking her Lilithmon state out of the fight here since Phantom Pain might be overkill)

-what's it gonna do?!-
-They'd see various of the meteors then get destroyed by something flying, a copy of Kamen Rider Nadeshiko-
1714449974373.png

-Obviously sent by a certain thief-
Kaito: "You're welcome" :p
-Koyanskaya would attemptvto throw Fishbunjin off, but all those attacks and Volcanicus ripping another limb didn't allow her-

Sitonai: "He kinda is, but well, you'll understand it later!"
Voyager: "Friends" :)
---
-And Gorgon wanted to do the same as her Master, sending snakes to bite Spamton's face-
Hayate: "What happened? Is that a weakened form?"
Fate: "This means wemust stop him, NOW! Before he hurts heror anyone else any further!"
-Vita and Zafira also aiming at strings, while Yuuno and Shamal attempt to summon chains around Spamton to trap him in-
---
Artemis: "Yeah, unfortunately I still don't know every detail"
---
-The assailant Azura is fighting is on a weakened state given her big surge of power and that he can't activate his strongest form, so she's winning-
Nanoha: "I'll give you one warning, please go off, or else we'll have to use force!" -MegaloGrowmon listened to Nanoha... AND THEN HAD THE CABLE ON THEIR BACK ATTACH HER LIKE A STING, BUT SHE MANAGED TO DODGE- "Alright, now I know you asked for it" -she starts to shoot!-
Eleonora: "Precisely"

Tiki: "Maybe because it's not you who is attacking people directly? And good thing you can't with how troublesome this is" :glare:
---
Mordred: "Hey I don't know computing! Can we just hit it?"
Rin: "That would be fine by me!"
Dipper: "Alright, where did you guys leave off?"

Star: "On a dead end. We've both looked through several books each, had each other look over each book we've found too just in case we missed anything, and-" -Spit noise- "nothing...The last thing we read about that might be a clue to exactly how my magical abilities work was in one of the first books we read, several hours ago..."
___

-If she's able to, Steven flies past her and tries to summon his own shield to lessen the impact of crashing into the wall-
___

-Fire lasers at any Insecticon or former Decepticon aboard the ship in sight, essentially anything not identified as Decepticon or verified Homeworld-aligned Gem-
___

Pichu: "(Th-Th-Thousands?!)" :crazy:

Pikachu: "(...That Chikorita must be incredibly strong if she's being trained by a warrior who's s been around for that long...)"
___

-But will they finish Dig-Dug first or nah?-
Lily: "And so much of the stuff in the different books is the same but worded differently"
---
-As she dived with her shield to ATTACK-
---
-And anything that's running on Angolmois, destroying many Insecticons permanently-
---
Irisviel: "Well, she is growing~"
---
-Amy think she had enough fun with it, so off they goooo-
Shez: "I can say the same thing about you. I'm getting all sorts of exciting yet scary vibes about you."
---
Kamui: -points the Omega Yato at him, still keeping her glare-
---
Pit: "I mean, why not?" :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh... well, maybe Emblems are different?"
Aoko: "Maybe you'll be worth my time then" :p
---
-MetalFantomon is shaking, as if begging for mercy-
-Which he wouldn't deserve, given the chase he was causing and the many he's killed-
---
Minervamon: "I'd be really honored!" :D
---
Nitocris: "Hmmm... Some divinities of very minor power have been manifested by my mirror..."
Jeanne Lily: "So there is a chance!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And so much of the stuff in the different books is the same but worded differently"
---
-As she dived with her shield to ATTACK-
---
-And anything that's running on Angolmois, destroying many Insecticons permanently-
---
Irisviel: "Well, she is growing~"
---
-Amy think she had enough fun with it, so off they goooo-
Mabel: "Yeesh, sounds boring..."

Dipper: "That's just bound to happen with how a lot of books on same subjects get published. It's important so that other point of view and information certain authors and historians don't know gets shared as well."
___

-Amethyst tries to roll around it!-
___

-The Extermination Robonoids are immediately proving to be a problem...-
___

-How is Justeaze's training going currently?-
___

-Although they probably end up at least sticking around long enough for Amy to enter her name on the scoreboard- :p

Weiss: "This world is certainly strange..."
---
Byleth: "Indeed. Learning to defend myself was a core part of my life."
---
Lilith: "The doctors are more specialized on humans, to be fair."
Noelle: "A very strange one...But it's also a pretty cool dimension as well." :)

Berdly: "I proudly concur!"

Susie: "Ditto." :p
___

Mabel: "Whereas we never really ended up in any real danger until we started discovering supernatural weird stuff in Gravity Falls..."
___

-And plus, this isn't just a medical center?-

-But Scáthach was able to recover and summon barriers with runes on time, awing Burrito!-

(...I still think this rather strict and harsh method was uncalled for.)

I-I just hope I'm the right Trainer to help her make that happen...

-Penny has several of Floating Array's swords arranged to fire lasers at Scáthach from multiple angles, as well as few more ready to block another attack-

---
---
---

---
-They'd see various of the meteors then get destroyed by something flying, a copy of Kamen Rider Nadeshiko-
View attachment 388642
-Koyanskaya would attemptvto throw Fishbunjin off, but all those attacks and Volcanicus ripping another limb didn't allow her-

---
-And Gorgon wanted to do the same as her Master, sending snakes to bite Spamton's face-
Fate: "This means wemust stop him, NOW! Before he hurts heror anyone else any further!"
-Vita and Zafira also aiming at strings, while Yuuno and Shamal attempt to summon chains around Spamton to trap him in-
---
---
-The assailant Azura is fighting is on a weakened state given her big surge of power and that he can't activate his strongest form, so she's winning-
Nanoha: "I'll give you one warning, please go off, or else we'll have to use force!" -MegaloGrowmon listened to Nanoha... AND THEN HAD THE CABLE ON THEIR BACK ATTACH HER LIKE A STING, BUT SHE MANAGED TO DODGE- "Alright, now I know you asked for it" -she starts to shoot!-

Tiki: "Maybe because it's not you who is attacking people directly? And good thing you can't with how troublesome this is" :glare:
---

Ow....

-what's it gonna do?!-
Pfft, at least ya did the right thing for once! :p

-Soon enough...enough of the Thorns are burnt, broken off or simply destroyed to reveal the original Thorn Ring itself: a metal ring with ancient rune carvings on it, covered in natural, tan plant-like thorns also shaped like a ring-

Dipper: "There it is! Everyone, target that ring!"
___

-Spamton GIGA is temporarily restrained through a magic binding spell, his mech's face is badly damaged, one of his three strings is cut, and one of the now two remaining strings is badly damaged, and now starts taking further damage from magic projectiles fired by Susie, Noelle and Berdly-

YOU [[clods]] !! DON'T YOU GET IT ?? NONE OF YOU CAN SEE THE DARKNESS ON THE [[new horizons]] !! NO ONE HERE IS FREE !!
___

-Is that all Artemis knows of Ata's conflict with Jeanne, though?-
___

-Tetra fires shots at both one of the Digimon's weak points and another one at any weapon the green-clad Kame Rider is holding, using her dual flintlock pistols-

Spooky: "...You people are boring." -_- " I'm out of here." -About to phase into the ground-
___

-Garnet attempts to punch the computer since she's immune to electricity, but is unable to before the KIRA system displays a message. The message in question reads: "WARNING: ALL FOUR SPECIMENS ALREADY ACTIVE. EVACUATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY"-

Steven: "THEY'RE ALL BEING CALLED HERE?!"

Garnet: "Everyone, get out of here! Now!"

What the heck even caused this?!

-It's then that everyone would hear an all too familiar, all too annoying laugh...-

Grehahahahahahahaha...! Oh, you poor mortals!

(...I know that laugh...) -Battle stance, taking the threat seriously-

(Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!) -Shouting with a more exasperated tone-

-Mere seconds later, this music starts to play as a green glow illuminates the entire room, and Merasmus teleports into the room to dramatically point at the group with a gloating tone-

You...absolute FOOLS!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ow....

-what's it gonna do?!-

---
---
---

---

-Soon enough...enough of the Thorns are burnt, broken off or simply destroyed to reveal the original Thorn Ring itself: a metal ring with ancient rune carvings on it, covered in natural, tan plant-like thorns also shaped like a ring-

___

-Spamton GIGA is temporarily restrained through a magic binding spell, his mech's face is badly damaged, one of his three strings is cut, and one of the now two remaining strings is badly damaged, and now starts taking further damage from magic projectiles fired by Susie, Noelle and Berdly-

YOU [[clods]] !! DON'T YOU GET IT ?? NONE OF YOU CAN SEE THE DARKNESS ON THE [[new horizons]] !! NO ONE HERE IS FREE !!
___

-Is that all Artemis knows of Ata's conflict with Jeanne, though?-
___

-Tetra fires shots at both one of the Digimon's weak points and another one at any weapon the green-clad Kame Rider is holding, using her dual flintlock pistols-

Spooky: "...You people are boring." -_- " I'm out of here." -About to phase into the ground-
___

-Garnet attempts to punch the computer since she's immune to electricity, but is unable to before the KIRA system displays a message. The message in question reads: "WARNING: ALL FOUR SPECIMENS ALREADY ACTIVE. EVACUATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY"-

-It's then that everyone would hear an all too familiar, all too annoying laugh...-

-Mere seconds later, this music starts to play as a green glow illuminates the entire room, and Merasmus teleports into the room to dramatically point at the group with a gloating tone-
Alear: "At least you're useful at something good... Think you can focus enough on the meteors for the rest of it to focus on that... thing?"

-Veyle threw a dagger, aiming for the ring after hearing Dipper-

Sothis: "Well, I suppose I should say my name as well then. I am Sothis. And it's a pleasure to meet you, young one." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I grow tired of this..." -grabs his neck with both of her hands and forces him to stare at her eyes as she tries to petrify him-
---
Kamui: "How much do you know?"
---
Azura: "Stand down, before I cut you down." -twirling her axe-

Kanna: "I think I can do that." :p -then Nanoha- "...Maybe I'll focus on another group to NOT get in the crossfire." :lol:
---
Yang: "Congratulations on getting all of us killed, you moron!" :glare:

Weiss: "Seriously, what is UP with this guy?"

Aoko: "Maybe you'll be worth my time then" :p
---
-MetalFantomon is shaking, as if begging for mercy-
-Which he wouldn't deserve, given the chase he was causing and the many he's killed-
---
Minervamon: "I'd be really honored!" :D
---
Nitocris: "Hmmm... Some divinities of very minor power have been manifested by my mirror..."
Jeanne Lily: "So there is a chance!"
Shez: "Worth your time? What are you looking for in people, girl?" :p
---
Kamui: "I already told you what to do, and that I wouldn't say it twice. So... will you do what I asked, or must I cut you down?" :glare:
---
Pit: "Can I, Lady Palutena?" :b:

Palutena: "...I don't see why not."
---
Emblem Tiki: "We have to try!"

Noelle: "A very strange one...But it's also a pretty cool dimension as well." :)

Berdly: "I proudly concur!"

Susie: "Ditto." :p
___

Mabel: "Whereas we never really ended up in any real danger until we started discovering supernatural weird stuff in Gravity Falls..."
___

-And plus, this isn't just a medical center?-
Weiss: "It'd be interesting to see how everyone else changes..."
---
Byleth: "I can see your logic."
---
Phosphora: "Besides, there's gonna be all sorts of things here for you guys, not just a place to heal."

Lilith: "You seem knowledgeable."

Phosphora: "Viridi wouldn't stop yapping at me about trying to make some stuff for her own Pokemon, so I know a thing or three." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It'd be interesting to see how everyone else changes..."
---
Byleth: "I can see your logic."
---
Phosphora: "Besides, there's gonna be all sorts of things here for you guys, not just a place to heal."

Lilith: "You seem knowledgeable."

Phosphora: "Viridi wouldn't stop yapping at me about trying to make some stuff for her own Pokemon, so I know a thing or three." :p
Ralsei: "Well, as long as they agree to keep it a secret from my friends home town for the te being, everyone here is welcome to visit the Dark World any time." :)
___

Mabel: "But it's not like we're totally unable to fight. I've known a few different fighting styles for a while..."

Dipper: "And I trained to learn how to fight under some minotaur creatures once..."
___

Sparky: "(...That's right, Lilith said it would be a place other lost Pokemon could call home, even if they didn't have a Trainer...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Well, as long as they agree to keep it a secret from my friends home town for the te being, everyone here is welcome to visit the Dark World any time." :)
___

Mabel: "But it's not like we're totally unable to fight. I've known a few different fighting styles for a while..."

Dipper: "And I trained to learn how to fight under some minotaur creatures once..."
___

Sparky: "(...That's right, Lilith said it would be a place other lost Pokemon could call home, even if they didn't have a Trainer...)"
Weiss: "I'll keep that in mind."
---
Byleth: "...Interesting... Let me see what you can do now."
---
Lilith: "Presicely."

Phosphora: "So you're making a daycare center too... Neat, honestly. I'm down to help with whatever you need." :p

Lilith: "That would be so kind..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I'll keep that in mind."
---
Byleth: "...Interesting... Let me see what you can do now."
---
Lilith: "Presicely."

Phosphora: "So you're making a daycare center too... Neat, honestly. I'm down to help with whatever you need." :p

Lilith: "That would be so kind..."
Susie: "'Sides, that whole legend you told us about ain't done yet, right, Rals? Chances are, there's gonna be a lot more punks out for world domination for us to beat before it is.'" :smirk:
___

Mabel: "Wait, really?" :b:

Dipper: "Got it! We'll just have to go back to the training grounds first!' -More confident again about their abilities again now-
___

Sparky: "(Do you think that it would be a good place for my little sister...?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "'Sides, that whole legend you told us about ain't done yet, right, Rals? Chances are, there's gonna be a lot more punks out for world domination for us to beat before it is.'" :smirk:
___

Mabel: "Wait, really?" :b:

Dipper: "Got it! We'll just have to go back to the training grounds first!' -More confident again about their abilities again now-
___

Sparky: "(Do you think that it would be a good place for my little sister...?)"
Weiss: "And maybe you could use some extra help." ;)
---
Byleth: "I suppose that's true. I'll get Shez to set up some dummies. I would do it myself, but she works really fast."
---
Lilith: "I'll make sure it is." -pets-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: "Yeesh, sounds boring..."

Dipper: "That's just bound to happen with how a lot of books on same subjects get published. It's important so that other point of view and information certain authors and historians don't know gets shared as well."
___

-Amethyst tries to roll around it!-
___

-The Extermination Robonoids are immediately proving to be a problem...-
___

-How is Justeaze's training going currently?-
___

-Although they probably end up at least sticking around long enough for Amy to enter her name on the scoreboard- :p
Lily: "Alright, but couldn't they have gotten a little bit more info on what we need?"
---
-But Mash was quick enough in her fall to get to her!-
---
-Indeed, forcing the traitorous Decepticons to actually take cover!-
---
-Pretty well, all things considered, Scáthach is an excellent teacher-
---
-Oh you bet that they did-
Shez: "Worth your time? What are you looking for in people, girl?" :p
---
Kamui: "I already told you what to do, and that I wouldn't say it twice. So... will you do what I asked, or must I cut you down?" :glare:
---
Pit: "Can I, Lady Palutena?" :b:

Palutena: "...I don't see why not."
---
Emblem Tiki: "We have to try!"
Aoko: "Well, I just tend to be busy around, going to places, making sure some things are dealt with..."
---
-MetalFantomon could only nod-
---
Minervamon: "...For realsies?" :O
---
Nitocris: "Very well, if you are willing to" -stands up-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "Well, I just tend to be busy around, going to places, making sure some things are dealt with..."
---
-MetalFantomon could only nod-
---
Minervamon: "...For realsies?" :O
---
Nitocris: "Very well, if you are willing to" -stands up-
Shez: "Sounds a lot more important than you make it out to be. But then what brings you here?"
---
-before running the **** away?-
---
Pit: "Why not? It might be fun." :lol:
---
Emblem Tiki: 😄

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Alright, but couldn't they have gotten a little bit more info on what we need?"
---
-But Mash was quick enough in her fall to get to her!-
---
-Indeed, forcing the traitorous Decepticons to actually take cover!-
---
-Pretty well, all things considered, Scáthach is an excellent teacher-
---
-Oh you bet that they did-
Dipper: "Believe me, not every historian knew what they were writing a book originally...And some of them may have been keeping some information hidden or omitted on purpose."

Mabel: "Or leave clues to them through puzzles or riddles!"

Star: "Tell me about it..." :glare:
___

-Immediately prompting Amethyst to try and turn around, but she wouldnt' have enough time to land a kick before Mash either blocked it or made an attack herself-
___

-They could tell that the drones' lasers even emit the same distinct sound of those of a Dalek's. The only major difference from actual Daleks is that the drones are smaller and spherical, and lack the Dalek's usual "EXTERMINATE!" chant, indicating that no lifeform resides within the drones unlike the shell casing they're based off of-
___

-Right now she's even manging to block any attacks blow for blow, and her accuracy with ranged moves like Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf has improved significantly-
___

-How high did she place on the scoreboard?-

Weiss: "And maybe you could use some extra help." ;)
---
Byleth: "I suppose that's true. I'll get Shez to set up some dummies. I would do it myself, but she works really fast."
---
Lilith: "I'll make sure it is." -pets-
Penny: "I would be happy to assist in defending your homes again if need be, and I can think of many others who would be happy to help in defending it as well!" :grin:
___

Mabel: "As fast as Atalanta?"
___

-Sparky's at least somewhat relieved hearing that-

Sparky: "(I've been worried about her since she hasn't found a Trainer yet...)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Sounds a lot more important than you make it out to be. But then what brings you here?"
---
-before running the **** away?-
---
Pit: "Why not? It might be fun." :lol:
---
Emblem Tiki: 😄
Aoko: "I haven't had food in quite long"
Artoria: "She's a mage, putting it short" -of course, Shez doesn't knows the connotations that word represents in their world?-
---
-Indeed that's what he did back to the Digital World through a rift-
---
-She jumped to hug him!-
---
-Soon, the mirror of Nitocris would be presented to them-
Nitocris: "If things go fine, you should cross this, and gain a physical form via a contract with me, which can be undone when we agree to"
Martha: "Which might come when not playing..."
Dipper: "Believe me, not every historian knew what they were writing a book originally...And some of them may have been keeping some information hidden or omitted on purpose."

Mabel: "Or leave clues to them through puzzles or riddles!"

Star: "Tell me about it..." :glare:
___

-Immediately prompting Amethyst to try and turn around, but she wouldnt' have enough time to land a kick before Mash either blocked it or made an attack herself-
___

-They could tell that the drones' lasers even emit the same distinct sound of those of a Dalek's. The only major difference from actual Daleks is that the drones are smaller and spherical, and lack the Dalek's usual "EXTERMINATE!" chant, indicating that no lifeform resides within the drones unlike the shell casing they're based off of-
___

-Right now she's even manging to block any attacks blow for blow, and her accuracy with ranged moves like Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf has improved significantly-
___

-How high did she place on the scoreboard?-
Lily: "I'm starting to understand why some find history boring..."
---
-And she chose to so the latter!-
---
Bludgeon: "Even if you exterminate some of us, our Sparks will make sure to end the ritual!!"
---
-Indeed, she can't be called defenseless any longer, even if still a long way to go-
---
-6th in the leaderboards-
Amy: "...It's something"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I would be happy to assist in defending your homes again if need be, and I can think of many others who would be happy to help in defending it as well!" :grin:
___

Mabel: "As fast as Atalanta?"
___

-Sparky's at least somewhat relieved hearing that-

Sparky: "(I've been worried about her since she hasn't found a Trainer yet...)"
Weiss: "If innocents need to be protected, you can rely on me and my friends as well."
---
Byleth: "Even faster."
---
Lilith: "Awwwww... Such fraternal bonds move me." :)

Aoko: "I haven't had food in quite long"
Artoria: "She's a mage, putting it short" -of course, Shez doesn't knows the connotations that word represents in their world?-
---
-Indeed that's what he did back to the Digital World through a rift-
---
-She jumped to hug him!-
---
-Soon, the mirror of Nitocris would be presented to them-
Nitocris: "If things go fine, you should cross this, and gain a physical form via a contract with me, which can be undone when we agree to"
Martha: "Which might come when not playing..."
-isn't the actual Nasuverse term "Magician" for her specifically :V-

Shez: "That sounds... rather ordinary, but I'll guess that word has a big meaning where she's from."
---
Kamui: "And don't ever return..." -looks around to see if everyone's fine-
---
-AND HE FELL-

Pit: "WHOA!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Is it truly that simple?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-...They don't know. Even if Jalter would still wish for some closure...-

-Indeed, and both couldn't help but do an audible "awwwwww~"-

Kaito: "I'd still ruin the remains of what she's done if possible"
-I remember putting him there initially but a lot of people joined and I'm not complaining but soon will have him do somethiiiing-
-He wonders what can this thief do?-

View attachment 388642

---

---

(...I still think this rather strict and harsh method was uncalled for.)

I-I just hope I'm the right Trainer to help her make that happen...

-Penny has several of Floating Array's swords arranged to fire lasers at Scáthach from multiple angles, as well as few more ready to block another attack-

___

___

___

You...absolute FOOLS!

Alear: "At least you're useful at something good... Think you can focus enough on the meteors for the rest of it to focus on that... thing?"

-Veyle threw a dagger, aiming for the ring after hearing Dipper-

Sothis: "Well, I suppose I should say my name as well then. I am Sothis. And it's a pleasure to meet you, young one." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I grow tired of this..." -grabs his neck with both of her hands and forces him to stare at her eyes as she tries to petrify him-
---

Azura: "Stand down, before I cut you down." -twirling her axe-

Kanna: "I think I can do that." :p -then Nanoha- "...Maybe I'll focus on another group to NOT get in the crossfire." :lol:
---
Yang: "Congratulations on getting all of us killed, you moron!" :glare:

Weiss: "Seriously, what is UP with this guy?"
-and Miyu....though she may not like what she sees....-

-still knocked out-

-this makes him shy again-

-an eyebrow is raised-
So what exactly can you do when you're not being a culinary master?

-but Burrito is knocked out and dreaming :V-

-doing an set of explosive trust falls on the ring!-

-leaps up to attack with Dynas-

Oh no you-a don't!
-rushes at Mach 3 to grab her....even though chances are he will be unable to because ghost-

[You know? Green isn't really my color.]
-he dips into the ground and turns the green aura to purple before popping out-
[Much better....]
-looking unhinged at Merasmus-

-meanwhile-
New Weapons Solider: "MERAAAASMUS! May we have new weapons please? .....Please?"
-huge pleading eyes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'm starting to understand why some find history boring..."
---
-And she chose to so the latter!-
---
Bludgeon: "Even if you exterminate some of us, our Sparks will make sure to end the ritual!!"
---
-Indeed, she can't be called defenseless any longer, even if still a long way to go-
---
-6th in the leaderboards-
Amy: "...It's something"
Star: "I was more into history after getting a bunch of awesome magic instructors from across time and across Earth, and also after learning about all the other ancient stuff that my parents and the High Commission haven't told me, but just reading the same stuff in like fifty different books over and over again is just getting exhausting..."
___

-Resulting in Amethyst getting shield bashed?-
___

We'll see about that! Follow the Extermination Robonoids and move in! The majority of the Insecticons have been cleared out!
___

-It's telling that she's much more concentrated than she usually is, focusing solely on winning any training battles in the lesson and passing the lesson itself-
___

Dipper: "Are you kidding? You made the top 10!"

Mabel: "You did amazing!" :b:

Weiss: "If innocents need to be protected, you can rely on me and my friends as well."
---
Byleth: "Even faster."
---
Lilith: "Awwwww... Such fraternal bonds move me." :)
(Yeah, you can count on us!)

Ralsei: "I don't want anyone else to risk themselves on my behalf, though..."

___

Mabel: "Is that even possible...?" :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(She's stronger than most Pichus and even tougher than me and a lot of our fellow Pikachu in some fields, but she's still young. She still has a lot to learn, she hasn't found a Trainer yet, and she's been afraid to really go anywhere without me or Ms. Atalanta...)"

Last edited:
Top Bottom