• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The H.O.R. Sponsored tournament; Congratulations to Ally!!!! Lock this thread please!

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
A flubbed punish in game 1 costs me the set. I lose 2-1 to kola.

Marth is lame :(
I beat Ayato 2-0...
:toonlink: > :zelda: @ SV
:toonlink: > :zelda: @ BF
:V
i beat sephy 2-0

game 1, my ddd vs. his marth on BF, i win by 1 stock
game 2, my ganon vs. his marth on lylat, i win by 2 stock (<3 three reads that get punished by ganon's fsmash)

BTW, it was laggy, very laggy >_>

I won against Iota 2-1

:diddy: vs. :wario: @ Smashville: Won
:diddy: vs. :wario: @ Brinstar: Lost
:diddy: vs. :wario: @ Yoshis Island: Won

GG's. Great Wario you have there, but I felt as though the games were laggy...
I beat MikeKirby 2-0

:olimar: vs :popo: on SV: :olimar:
:snake: vs :kirby2: on FO: :snake:

GGs Mang
I beat Korobeniki 2-0.
i beat hombre yay
I really need to stop waiting until the day of the deadline to update things XD. I'm really sorry guys, it's just that I've been a little busy ^^;. I'll try to check this page more often from now on ^__^.

Updating everything now.

And for those of you in losers who haven't gotten your matches done, you better hurry up. The deadline is creeping up behind you!

EDIT:
If there are any matches that I missed, please let me know. I will update them as soon as possible ^__^.

As it stands now, there are three matches left incomplete:
Winners:

-Joey- Vs. Mad Ally

Losers:

Zatch Vs. Z'zgashi

Polar Bear Vs. Battletanx_Commander

Please get your matches done soon, ESPECIALLY losers. If you do not get your match done on time, it will be coin flipped. If you have had difficulties completing your match, or have an issue in doing so, please contact either KittyCat or myself and we'll see what we can do ^__^. Thank you ^__^.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
I contacted him, he said he'd attempt to contact you for the match, he does have till Wednesday, though I'd give you the win at this rate if you don't play for fairly obvious reasons lol

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry Polar, I looked at both your walls and your right, so I had to coin flip it. Sadly, you didn't win =/

Round 4 losers has now begun, you have until Saturday, the usual 5 pm PST. Round 3 winners still ongoing until we have a result or time expires

dualseeker

Smash Ace
I'm sorry Polar, I looked at both your walls and your right, so I had to coin flip it. Sadly, you didn't win =/

Round 4 losers has now begun, you have until Saturday, the usual 5 pm PST. Round 3 winners still ongoing until we have a result or time expires

With that said, Round 4 losers is officially underway ^__^! I'll update the second post now. Good Luck to all of you, and go have some Epic Brawls ^__^!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wow. I feel I've too many coinflipped wins. Give Gashi the advance please. I've lost a lot of interest. Unless he declines, however.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice

K, Round 4 Winners has also begun, deadline will be.......I guess the 25th of Feb. 5 pm PST , just take your time guys lol

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Yeah give Ally the win please. Sorry!

K, Round 4 Winners has also begun, deadline will be.......I guess the 25th of Feb. 5 pm PST , just take your time guys lol
Alright. With that, round 4 Winners has officially begun ^__^. Good luck to all the contestants out there ^__^. Updating the second post now.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'm free Thursday. Can't do the weekend because I'm going out to Calgary. If you can't do Thursday we can figure out something after the weekend, like Monday or Tuesday.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I'm free Thursday. Can't do the weekend because I'm going out to Calgary. If you can't do Thursday we can figure out something after the weekend, like Monday or Tuesday.
I'm booked Thursday night. I have a school meeting to attend to that night >_>

However, I'm free anytime after 5:30 P.M CST tonight if your around. I noticed you have AIM, so we can chat on there.

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
Killlock and I are going to play our match on sunday. He said he was unavailable on the weekend.

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
@DualSeeker - You mean the 25th of February, right? Also, KillLock and I are going to play our match sometime tomorrow

Top Bottom