• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Shadow's Tourneys are dead for a while.
I loved that you would stay up until 4am for my tourneys Muffin. XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
GOTLT, is going with Revival. It's just open to everyone though.

FMOI's aren't until June.

And Shadow is running a tourney? O_O

EDIT: Ruk, yeah dude I remember you from back in November. Only person I don't really think would be is Arch Knight. He kinda just appeared in the last few days.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I just lost in a tourney, >_> I did horribly against someone I usually do even against. WHat is better for online play. A regular wired controller or a wireless. I tried wireless after two monthes of using a regualr controller. the wireless ones seem a tad off and a little to big.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wireless controllers have natural lag to them. They're horrid to use when playing period.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Alright, this is a social thread once more. If you are not a regular OTL member, I'll kick your butt out. ;D
am i allowed here?
not sure if im a regular

p.s my next tournament isn't a theme one but the prize will be good

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Shadow's Tourneys are dead for a while.
I loved that you would stay up until 4am for my tourneys Muffin. XD
Yes, i was an avid fan lol. And i think it ended up being 5 am when i went to sleep lol.

GOTLT, is going with Revival. It's just open to everyone though.

FMOI's aren't until June.

And Shadow is running a tourney? O_O

EDIT: Ruk, yeah dude I remember you from back in November. Only person I don't really think would be is Arch Knight. He kinda just appeared in the last few days.
I mean fromm June onwards lol. I was gonna make a tourney but all those popular ones are making a comeback then. XD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I just lost in a tourney, >_> I did horribly against someone I usually do even against. WHat is better for online play. A regular wired controller or a wireless. I tried wireless after two monthes of using a regualr controller. the wireless ones seem a tad off and a little to big.
When I used wireless, it lagged everytime I touched a button, like even when I was KO'd off the screen in an FFA. So if I didn't want the match to continue since I lost mine, I would plug it up and spam button commands and freeze the game, but I only did that with cocky jerks. rofl. HAX

Chaco

Never Logs In
am i allowed here?
not sure if im a regular

p.s my next tournament isn't a theme one but the prize will be good
Work on getting in and running more tournaments first man. Once you do that, I'll welcome you in. But as of right now you seem to just show up in the thread randomly.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Rule #4:

This thread is for the OTL community. I know who the OTL community is; so I don't want to see people coming here from other boards just to chat. If you haven't contributed to any other tournaments on this board, then you shouldn't feel the need to post in this thread. I will ask you to leave, and i don't want an argument.​

I'd like to add something to this. There are a few members on SWF who are probably big enough names to fit in here (best example would be Xsyven, but he's un o dem SMODs, so yeah...)

But yeah, I think that there ARE exceptions, but then again, those people know who they are.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Agreed Glyph.

And yeah they do.

Muffin you've been around for a while man, yup.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Work on getting in and running more tournaments first man. Once you do that, I'll welcome you in. But as of right now you seem to just show up in the thread randomly.
ok, well i start the next tournament after my wedding, ok, well see you guys when chaco feels that i am allowed here

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ugg, you've been here forever man.

Take a seat.

*lays on leather couch*

Snare

Smash Lord
trolls and +1 people are pretty obvious to pick out, the hard part is just making sure you dont respond to them.

also anyone gonna be on this weekend, i need to play some friendlies again T.T

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I hate leather couches, they just don't feel comfortable to me.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lounge, you say?
Yo, I got after-school detention for skipping lunch today. I also gave the vice principal a fake name. "Justin Asbury", and he found out 6th period, so I have two days now.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nah, lol. I can sweet-talk my way out of it and just get lunch detention. A few teachers can cover for me. I even brought in some macoroni and cooked it in the middle of class, I can use that as an excuse.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lounge, you say?
Yo, I got after-school detention for skipping lunch today. I also gave the vice principal a fake name. "Justin Asbury", and he found out 6th period, so I have two days now.
At least you went out in a blaze of glory.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Anyway, am still looking for friendlies. Any takers? Wanna go FALCHION!
I'll play if straked can't play.
Lounge, you say?
Lmao. too good. still up for friendlies?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I always get myself in even more trouble for "sassing" them. Only for giggles.

@Pink - Go ahead and play mcmuff1nman, I just got home, lol. I'll play you in an hour.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You should just kidnap their pets.

Gets the job done right.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I should. They have two baby pigs I could take. I named one of them "Chops", because "Rumnar" is a stupid name.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Stock the mini fridge yourself. <.<

Also, my day was pretty good, I got like less than 2 weeks leeft!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Chaco the mini fridge is empty on snacks and soda. I think Barge ate them all >_>. Also what is with this Pink wall color <_<. Hm This table needs some flowers too. Oh and the electric bill just arrived to.
Here lies another episode of Oh, The Love.

Apparently, Barge, kirby, and Chaco are roommates.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
So, how was everyone's day?
Mine was LAME because i had school and everyone is freaked out because someone was like OMG I MIGHT HAVE SWINE FLU and one of my friends fell down 2 stairs and nearly died :D well that's about it for today :\ ah well tomorrow will be better i hope :o

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chaco, would you be creeped out if I wanted to hug you?

Top Bottom