• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I can't believe Pokémon Masters EX added a Pokémon as a trainer.

View attachment 388661
Brycen-Man is a non-playable Pokémon you can battle in B2W2
Something that irks me is that Nate and Rosa had some cool costumes in the PokeStar Studios, yet Masters never bother to add those cool costumes there.
It would be great if they brought Ph.D. Pikachu with scientist Rosa or whatever.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I am starting to wonder if the recent release of Knuckles is getting in the way of getting a Sonic 3 trailer soon.
Why would it get in the way? They would’ve planned all this stuff a while ago, they can’t get in the way of themselves Any Sonic 3 news would come exactly when it’s supposed to.

Besides, I’ve been seeing mumblings from cinema insiders that we could be seeing a trailer soon. And if Mufasa, a movie coming out on the exact same day as Sonic, can get a trailer the other day I bet it won’t be long now.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Why would it get in the way? They would’ve planned all this stuff a while ago, they can’t get in the way of themselves Any Sonic 3 news would come exactly when it’s supposed to.

Besides, I’ve been seeing mumblings from cinema insiders that we could be seeing a trailer soon. And if Mufasa, a movie coming out on the exact same day as Sonic, can get a trailer the other day I bet it won’t be long now.
I mean Paramount probably doesn't want Sonic 3 taking away attention from Knuckles views

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Freddy Fazbear is in this btw:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Any plans from the staff to bring Shrek, Woody Woodpecker, Fast and Furious or Despicable Me?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Funko tryin to be LEGO smh

the FNaF rep is cool though.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Any plans from the staff to bring Shrek, Woody Woodpecker, Fast and Furious or Despicable Me?
Possibly as this is all universal properties.
Funko tryin to be LEGO smh

the FNaF rep is cool though.
Freddy Fazbear can team up with M3GAN so that’s pretty sick.
So that Funko video game really has me curious, who is the target audience for Funkos?
Adults who want to waste the little money they make for nostalgia lol.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Possibly as this is all universal properties.
But there are some non-Universal frachises like SkyBound, Umbrella Academy.
I would love to see some classic characters like Casper, Felix the Cat, Underdog, Larry the Cucumber, Fievel, Littlefoot and King Kong.

Edit: I forgot that Umbrella academy series was co-produced by Universal

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Congrats, you're about to learn why it's called Crybaby.

(it's named after me when I watched the final episode)
ok yeah I understand why people said to not watch this show…but at the same time it was good and only nearly teared up when Miki died

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Something that irks me is that Nate and Rosa had some cool costumes in the PokeStar Studios, yet Masters never bother to add those cool costumes there.
It would be great if they brought Ph.D. Pikachu with scientist Rosa or whatever.
It's probably not to over saturate as that's about 12 extra alts between the two of them. I could certainly see Rosa selling, Masters I think elevated her character to new highs within the fandom at large. Nate, on the other hand... has kind of become seen as the Yamcha of the fandom.

I am surprised Pikachu Libre hasn't been added yet though. They haven't done anything with Pokemon Contest characters yet, so I could easily see an event with ORAS/BDSP contest outfits.

So that Funko video game really has me curious, who is the target audience for Funkos?
I've always kind of wondered that myself. At the office I've been working for the past 5 years, I've only ever seen Funkos on about two or three desks and they're only for characters like Spider-Man or Dwight from The Office.

I've honestly seen more plushes and Fast Food toys on desks than Funko. Heck, one of my supervisors has a Sailor Moon statue ($$$) on his desk.

At this point, I'm mostly convinced that Funkos as a product are sustanstained by pop culture speculative investors rather than as an organic collectible product. I'm probably wrong though, as why else would Gamestop dedicate half of their shelf space to them. "shrugs"

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
April is over
1714562660487.png

It's her time to shine

I've been left pretty confused too, like the game looked like your standard family fare at first but then the violence started...

I be like "can't stand funko pop"

But if they ever make funkos of Caitlin or Gabby I be like "me and the bestie"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
April is over
View attachment 388675
It's her time to shine

I've been left pretty confused too, like the game looked like your standard family fare at first but then the violence started...

I be like "can't stand funko pop"

But if they ever make funkos of Caitlin or Gabby I be like "me and the bestie"
Broke: funko pops
Woke: Lego minifigs

Last edited:
Top Bottom