• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Since the Japanese have pretty much dominated the Brawl scene and the MK ban official, we going to see a new wave of actual Wario mains? :denzel:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Since the Japanese have pretty much dominated the Brawl scene and the MK ban official, we going to see a new wave of actual Wario mains? :denzel:
Really dominate? I know Apex is the biggest tourney ever but it's just one tourney. Me thinks they'd have to win more than one extremely huge major before we say they're dominating the scene.

Their should be more Wario's after the MK ban. Hunger still da bess Wario. Reflex is up there though. Hunger 1 Reflex 1 A or something to that extent.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I need help with the Marth matchup (and tires in general). That said, I'm pretty proud of myself

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Really dominate? I know Apex is the biggest tourney ever but it's just one tourney. Me thinks they'd have to win more than one extremely huge major before we say they're dominating the scene.

Their should be more Wario's after the MK ban. Hunger still da bess Wario. Reflex is up there though. Hunger 1 Reflex 1 A or something to that extent.
reflex 1

your face 1000

:shades:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I got to MM Croi (in the ditto) and meet a few Warios this weekend. I am pleased.

:warioc:

Also great job to Reflex this weekend. You're a really impressive player.

bassem6

Smash Lord
had to beat either shugo/ultimaterazer to make brackets. was close to beating the latter but o well. congrats to reflex for putting in work where the rest of us fell short
You left keitaro's before we could play friendlies :( :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Fair is the new nair.
It's not bad for options afterward, but it's still better suited for harassing characters with good pokes, like Sheik.

Everyone should U-Throw after grabbing unless F-Throw or B-Throw puts the opponent in a good edgeguarding position.

Also, Wario's grab is quite good. Spam it against bad characters.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Not in the sense of serving equal purposes (far from that) but in terms of how much proper application of it can turn around matchups or common bad situations the way nair did in 2009.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I main Wario now.
But I'm still using Peach as a solid secondary.

First tournament with him will be at HOBO 34.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Until you get grabbed.

Illmatic how will you ever beat Marth now?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Lololololol, you guys are acting like we don't need more good Warios. Illmatic's a good player and has a good Wario already.

Let the man play!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yo Shift, weren't you sick a while back, if you don't mind me asking? How are you doing now?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Yo Shift, weren't you sick a while back, if you don't mind me asking? How are you doing now?
Oh, I'm doing fine, thanks. Just gotta take care of myself, take my medication every day, etc, etc. Other than that, things are going very well.

Top Bottom