• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
yeah David is good. the hair/beard combo is key. he makes people want to get to know a guy that has that hair/beard combo, and then he's just a complete *******.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
the move from devil may cry where dante locks onto an enemy, holds a direction towards an enemy and presses the melee button, resulting in a sliding sword thrust that knocks the enemy down usually. unless they`re dted.
I've been playing DMC4 and I was about to say "you mean 'streak'"

Then I realizes that Dante and Nero are two different people.
I was actually thinking about changing my name to Royal Guard for a second.

*shakes head* i thought better.

so am i the worst troll?
nah, son. I got you beat by a longshot. I'm like incapable of trolling.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, the Midwest is hosting their big thing, SMYM 11, the second weekend in March or something, and I got an AIM that inspired me to say "hey I think we should go to this."

All that big sentence means is, look at this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258957

They pull in big names every time they do these. Couldn't hurt to go if someone would actually wanna go with me(provided I get to go LOL).

Thoughts?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stop following me!!!!

On the reals, I dunno if I'll even go. I need parent OK(I think I'm out for spring break then?)+at least one NC person preferably+desire to fly(I'm pretty sure it's too far to drive lol).

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hi there.

I'm a TO from Louisiana and I'm hosting a tournament from February 26th - 28th that I'm trying to get some hype for. Its going to have Brawl, Melee, and Brawl+ along with other fighters such as Tekken, Street Fighter, BlazBlue, etc.

Here's the thread for more info:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262295

Please let me know if you can come. It would really be great to some new people.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I would just like to say that Sunday was awesome... I got lots of friendlies in with Adam, and got to play/meet a pretty technical falco player from rocky mount (Darius).. as well as get some intense doubles action in with Josh and Fiz. Despite the game cube failing repeatedly it was fun. I wish I would have had more time to play, I miss smashing with everyone!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Guys I have to draw a cat but I dunno how to zoom in and draw it correctly. The guy beside me a senior so I'm to scared to ask him how. What should I do? D:

EDIT: ****ING GOT IT. **** YUH.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
On the reals, I dunno if I'll even go. I need parent OK(I think I'm out for spring break then?)+at least one NC person preferably+desire to fly(I'm pretty sure it's too far to drive lol).
intruiging. i'll see how much money i have left and things of that sort. also, i'll see how good i am...i don't want to be one of two NC reps and be like "here's our best, and here's the random scrub who accompanied him".

null55

Smash Master
Dr. Peepee, i'll go to SMYM with you. that's at the end of my spring break.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe curls would know where to post that info if y'all stayed on ****ing topic once in a while.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I just wanted to say that I've been watching Adam and Kevin's matches from Pound 4 and holy god. Even though he was a squander factory vs SS/DR, Adam ****ing ***** in every match I've watched. For serious evidence of this, watch the set vs. Kage/PKMVodka. Good god.

And to stay on Brocator topic, I'm going to go play with Chris tonight and try to shake this negative feeling I've had about Smash since my series of disappointing performances last weekend.

Much love to Cam for trying to cheer me up about the game. It's gonna be a long night.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I just wanted to say that I've been watching Adam and Kevin's matches from Pound 4 and holy god. Even though he was a squander factory vs SS/DR, Adam ****ing ***** in every match I've watched. For serious evidence of this, watch the set vs. Kage/PKMVodka. Good god.

And to stay on Brocator topic, I'm going to go play with Chris tonight and try to shake this negative feeling I've had about Smash since my series of disappointing performances last weekend.

Much love to Cam for trying to cheer me up about the game. It's gonna be a long night.
just evolve to venonat

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
The shy guy drop zone was the only good one.
none of them were supposed to be good, per se, just stupid

Awwwww yeeeee

Glad there's some interest.

Edit: People who want to go:

me, chris?, DJ, dark hart. Would you guys want to fly or drive(this is all if I can go in the first place, of course).
man u act like people gots money. o wait, u do cuz ur getting first place

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Two months after Pound 4 isn't enough time to get money?

It's why I asked if anyone would actually want to go lol. I'd be okay with not going, but I've never been to the MW and I wanna go with some NC people.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i would prefer to drive. flying is way expensive. i doubt i'd go if we flew. it's like $30 vs$150. that's way too much. plus the ride will be too good, esp if the car has some wiggle room

null55

Smash Master
i mean, i'll probably go up alone tbh. yall are gay/smell like vinegary balls.

EDIT: asians i mean.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, no plane, and Cam posted he wanted to come, but I missed it(sorry Cam!).

Dunno if we could fit everyone who wanted to go into Chris' car, but I imagine that we could always take someone else's car if we needed to. I'd also imagine that not everyone who wants to go could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom