• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Splatoon 3's Sizzle Season 2024 Kicks Off on 6/1!

Splat_3_2024_Sizzle.jpg

A new season turns up the heat in Splatoon 3's Sizzle Season 2024! This summer update kicks off with a heap of bodacious content!
  • A new anime OP-sounding song, titled “Amalgamania / SashiMori”, plays all throughout the trailer
  • A new emote that involves jumping into the air and giving two peace signs was shown off in the trailer
  • New stage: Lemuria Hub, a train station map with moving platforms and jellyfish civilians watching the Turf War
  • New weapons:
    • Wellstring V, a Stringer that fires five charged shots that detonate almost immediately upon landing
    • Mint Decavitator, a toothpaste-themed Splatana with a horizontal slash attack preceded by a brief dash
  • BIG Big Run is coming to Salmon Run. In what’s labeled as an “Attack of the Triumvirate”, players fight three King Salmonids at once
  • Start date: 6/1/2024
  • The trailer ended with a jellyfish civilian in the desert, but the scene didn’t indicate whether or not it was teasing anything

Author’s Note: I just recently joined the Writing Team and I chose to cover the new Sizzle Season for my first article. What do you think of what’s coming soon? As always, please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing: Perkilator Perkilator
Editing and Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp

Comments

Top Bottom