• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On Ya! A Western New York Tournament. December 5th AND 6th.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord

MY MM list
This is a work in process, post if I missed/ forgot the MM I was suppose to have with you.
2$ best of 1
vs CJT's ROB
my sonic, lucario, wolf, and fox.

Wait, only Bo1?
I guess thats fine, except for your Sonic. I can't do a Bo1, Ill do Bo3 for $2 or nothin.

Oh, and Snakeee said he might be interested in a 1v1 crew battle.

Also, anybody here want to MM me at this?
*Looks at Pdiddy, Sharky, Bry*

Also, Pika and JTEG, MMs? I still have yet to play your Snake Jessie, and Pika, I wants a rematch.

@ Foy: Are we still doin that Kirby/ROBerto MM?

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
I will. Apparently people throwing my cereal around while I'm asleep constitutes as me making a mess. Stef, If your mom's van is still messy I'm still offering to help clean it up.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Thou shall not throw cereal in thy friends mothers van. I think thats the 11th commandment.lol jk
i dont know, it just sounds funny.

Foy

Smash Champion
Ight so screw that ness ditto moneymatch.
And Kaughddjeje cant stop crying over milkless cereal thrown around. Boo hooo.

Also might not do that 2 v 1 MM cause i might not have the money too.

Also might now make this if i cant find a ride up/if i don't have a car. If not we need to have a smashfest or something.

Also Jesse/Rob/General/someone who wants to make love too me: House me friday/saturday night. Im willing to make sweet passionate love with you in melee if it comes down to it.

And Kelvin, if Mana is teaming with Jeff for this team with me. :D

AND!!!!! Roshambo MM Rob. Get messed up.

altairian

Smash Lord
Alright so we've got a bit of a ride situation here.

San needs a ride back to Ithaca sunday night after the tourney ends. I am absolutely willing to do it, however I have the longest drive of anyone and Ithaca is pretty far off the thruway. If someone else could step up and help San (and myself) out by giving him a ride home after the tourney that would be great. If not, you all suck ;)

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
HOUSING UPDATE:

It turns out that my roommate is going to be going to CANADIA this weekend, and he has graciously offered up his bed to a visitor.

That means I can house at least two people comfortably. One in his bed and one on the floor.

BluePeachy, you're welcome to stay with me. You get dibs on the bed, since you responded first.

@anyone else who needs housing - there is one extra spot. MattDotZeb, I'm looking at you in particular, but I will house anyone else who needs it.
Wait a minute! Since MY brother is providing transportation for bluepeachy, I should get the bed by default! and besides he wouldn't even be able to go if it weren't for me.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
It wasnt' cereal. There were was tons of garbage and wrappers and the sort stuffed everywhere. Also, all you guys OWE ME MONEY. Learn to budget. It's really lame when one person has to shoulder the cost of the trip because no one decided to be responsible.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It wasnt' cereal. There were was tons of garbage and wrappers and the sort stuffed everywhere. Also, all you guys OWE ME MONEY. Learn to budget. It's really lame when one person has to shoulder the cost of the trip because no one decided to be responsible.
Id like to say, that you shouldnt jump to decisions like that, based only on one person or groups actions. Basically, just because the people that you went to ROM with screwed up (I dont know the story, but this is what im going with) doesnt mean the people from RIT should have to suffer. Especially when you have transported them before and they were all ( to the best of my knowledge) extremely respectful and tidy with your car. Even more so now that I have told all of them to bring money to pay for gas this time, so its not a free shuttle, even tho its about half the drive as it was to get them to jesses apartment.

Not to mention that I was kind of counting on you to help me out with this again since it seemed like everything went so smoothly last time.

also,
Alright so we've got a bit of a ride situation here.

San needs a ride back to Ithaca sunday night after the tourney ends. I am absolutely willing to do it, however I have the longest drive of anyone and Ithaca is pretty far off the thruway. If someone else could step up and help San (and myself) out by giving him a ride home after the tourney that would be great. If not, you all suck ;)

this situation needs to be resolved. I am almost willing to do this, seeing as its my teams partner. but if I did this, I quite honestly wouldnt trust myself to get him back safe, based on how much running a tournament takes out of me, a 2 hour drive right after wards, would honestly be pretty dangerous. i could probably do it, but only if I could stay the night in his dorm or something. cus another 2 hours to come back would be completely out of the question.

Based on where Ithaca is, I would probably say talk to the people that live closest to him. that pretty much boils down to... leet-0 and his pops, and the syracuse people. san will be winning money at this event so I dont think he would have a problem paying somebody to get him from syracuse to home, assuming alt could get him to syracuse. Id say ask Bry's MILF. She has done a lot to help out tourneys before....

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute! Since MY brother is providing transportation for bluepeachy, I should get the bed by default! and besides he wouldn't even be able to go if it weren't for me.
Sorry, but I don't know or care about anyone's travel arrangements. The bed is first ask first serve, Keyo.

Foy, if you need a room, you can sleep on the floor, too. That's the maximum that I can hold, though. So, yeah.

Looks like my room will be:
Me (mah bed)
BluePeachy ( room mates bed )
Keyo~Zakuya ( floor )
Foy ??? (floor )

Sounds like Friday will be fun. We can eat then play teams or whatever. ****, I need to practice .... and call up min ..... Blasian needs to practice as well.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
general

lets play a lot.

i like your precise style its sweet. really good fc's

mine is very wreckless im just tryin offense 100% lol

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Actually Kyle, it's not like it was the first instance. The RIT kids have been the only kids that didn't leave a mess. Every other time I have taken people to a tournament, they have left a mess. I know Rob is sitting at his computer saying stuff like words words words or cry more, but seriously. People shouldn't have to deal with repeated disrespect, especially when it's something simple like cleaning up after yourself, and budgeting enough money.

Foy

Smash Champion
;____; my **** hurts after reading that post.

Nah just playin. I just made this delicious omelet that reminded me of smash.

Delicious.

altairian

Smash Lord
Yo alt and Snakeee, we still practicin for this Thurs night?
Yeah I'm totally free thursday so just let me know what time to come down. Somehow a miracle occurred and after 15 hours of work today, I have the next 2 days off so I'm free for as much smash as you can handle :p

Oh yeah I'm gonna see if that dude in Troy is available to come too, I almost forgot about him...lol

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
Actually Kyle, it's not like it was the first instance. The RIT kids have been the only kids that didn't leave a mess. Every other time I have taken people to a tournament, they have left a mess. I know Rob is sitting at his computer saying stuff like words words words or cry more, but seriously. People shouldn't have to deal with repeated disrespect, especially when it's something simple like cleaning up after yourself, and budgeting enough money.
The money thing is my fault and I am waiting to see you again to actually pay you back. If you are that in need of it, let me know that part of it so I can actually do something about it. It's not like I'm ignoring the issue. Regarding cleanliness, this is the only time I recall this happening. If it has in the past with me involved, you need to let me know these things before it becomes repeated. I put the trash I saw around me in a plastic bag filled when you dropped me off. If having a designated clean up session once we arrive home would fix this sort of thing, I would be willing to do so. I offered to help shortly after once I was aware of the issue and "Yesterday 06:02 PM." In terms of my remarks, I'll try harder to not upset, but please know we're all on the butt-end of jokes. Although I honestly don't think smashboards is the place to be talking about these things, it needs to be discussed somewhere.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Even tho when we play his trash talk is on par with mine, Rob is one of the most tactful respectful people I know, he reminds me a lot of how owna was when he was here last year. so if he is saying that he offered to help and is doing everything in his power to make sure a situation is resolved in the most timely manner possible, I believe him.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
@KoJ
I guess I'll be taking Jesse to the tourney since I'll likely stay at his house the night before the tourney. I hope you guys get everything resolved because I want to see your team in action again especially since you guys did pretty well at ROM.

@Hubble
Is my voice funny or something?

@General and BluePeachy
Bluepeachy taking General's bed sounds like there is going to be some steamy downsmash action going down! Goggles is not invited.

@Owna
You should come and defend your title!

@TML
You are a Peach main disguised as a Falcon user. Let's see some Peach this tourney!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i hope rob is honestly going to play falco this tourney, cus if not there is going to be ENTIRELY too much peach in attendance here.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
There wasn't much falco at all at the last one if I recall.
But hey, I'd rather fight peach anyway, more interesting/unique playing. And I'd like more play experience against less common (read: not s-tier) characters, as someone who's fairly new to tourney play.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm totally free thursday so just let me know what time to come down. Somehow a miracle occurred and after 15 hours of work today, I have the next 2 days off so I'm free for as much smash as you can handle :p

Oh yeah I'm gonna see if that dude in Troy is available to come too, I almost forgot about him...lol
Im assuming this means you can play tonight? We can meet up on my campus, I can swipe you for some dinner (I have some extra meal swipes from this weekend) Yeah, call that guy I guess, I'll get Frank. Im thinkin we can meet up around 6 for dinner?

Still waiting for confirmation:
@ goggles:
Wait, only Bo1?
I guess thats fine, except for your Sonic. I can't do a Bo1, Ill do Bo3 for $2 or nothin.

Oh, and Snakeee said he might be interested in a 1v1 crew battle.

Also, anybody here want to MM me at this?
*Looks at Pdiddy, Sharky, Bry*

Also, Pika and JTEG, MMs? I still have yet to play your Snake Jessie, and Pika, I wants a rematch.

@ Foy: Are we still doin that Kirby/ROBerto MM?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...I'm not making this. If I go somewhere my mom's gonna want an adult she knows and trusts that'll be there. :/

It's K. At least there's gonna be XXX representing Wario there. :D

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
@KoJ
I guess I'll be taking Jesse to the tourney since I'll likely stay at his house the night before the tourney. I hope you guys get everything resolved because I want to see your team in action again especially since you guys did pretty well at ROM.
I'm probably going to be over there anyways as I need to practice, but I discussed it with Kyle and I will ferry one vehicle full of RIT smashers to and from the venue anyways. Lol at well, we got last place, but we had some brutal battles.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Oi, so yeah, I'm still workin' on Housin' issues for me and a friend for Saturday night. Asked KneeOfJustice and he can't, General is booked cuz I didn't see in time, and I still haven't been able to get ahold of JesiahTEG. x.x This does bode well at all, so will anyone be able to help out?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
...I'm not making this. If I go somewhere my mom's gonna want an adult she knows and trusts that'll be there. :/

It's K. At least there's gonna be XXX representing Wario there. :D
i can be an adult your mom knows and trusts i can be there whenever she needs me to be there :lick:

Top Bottom