• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah join the club. I love seeing people find each other and have that special connection.

I just don’t like Snake

Nah, I don’t want anyone to be alone who doesn’t want to be. There’s tons of Nine Inch Nails fans out there, you just gotta find them. There’s someone out there for everybody.

Except me. I gave dating a shot and I’m 0-3 though so yeah I’m probably washed :nifty:
Hey. I’ve tried dating like 5 or six other girls in the past. And this is my first success. Don’t sell yourself short!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey, any consolation Noipoi Noipoi the girls I like end up being racist or bat**** insane. Or they like girls. Or they already got a boyfriend. Or they just outright hate me. But hey, I didn't give up, look at me now. Happy, healthy, and still single.

Oh wait this was supposed to help.

Uh... I got a girl but her mom called her home for dinner. In another country. You can't see her.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In other news the Deltarune news letter released today.

Apparently chapter 4 (which is to be released alongside chapter 3) is nearly done, but for whatever reason it’s still a ways away from releasing.

They just said it’s be a while. I’m hoping “a while” means near the end of the year and not in two years or something, but who can tell. Just a tiny bit disappointed, ngl.

It gave us some pretty sweet reaction images though!
IMG_8766.png

IMG_8767.jpeg

Shroob

Sup?

Apparently chapter 4 (which is to be released alongside chapter 3) is nearly done, but for whatever reason it’s still a ways away from releasing.

They just said it’s be a while. I’m hoping “a while” means near the end of the year and not in two years or something, but who can tell. Just a tiny bit disappointed, ngl.

View attachment 389482
View attachment 389483
It's nearly ready
But it's also not.... nearly ready?

1715912218508.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Except it's only fun for the devs and like... a handful of people who already got what they wanted with Ultra Instinct Shaggy and Lebron James. I don't understand why developers of games like this can't take their rosters seriously! Is that not fun? To actually put thought and care into your roster to satisfy your audience instead of just throwing in memes and jokes to make yourselves laugh? I don't know, I think it's pretty fun.
You can still put thought and care into a joke rep. Those are some of the best reps in fighting game. Piranha plant, mega man and pacman in sf X Tekken , plant in smash, hugh in all star brawl, etc.

There’s even a Twitter account that wanted the character since 2021. So there’s still fans that will enjoy it.

Not to mention this Is a game that as long as it gets fan support will have an endless roster. If they threw all the expected characters out at once, it would die fast, and no one wants that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not to mention this Is a game that as long as it gets fan support will have an endless roster. If they threw all the expected characters out at once, it would die fast, and no one wants that.
I dunno if I agree with this, GaaS games owned by WB aren't doing too hot as is and even guaranteed smash hits aren't safe from it's CEO just getting rid of it for a cheap buck

Anyway cosplays were brought up and I'm working on a Kamen Rider crossplay, already have the belt ready and know a guy to help make the helmet but I'm still gonna need a coat, boots, gloves, trousers and something to try and get the armour look for the chest plate

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

View attachment 389482
View attachment 389483
Holy ****, did I sorta predict this?

Man, I really hope Deltarune's 3rd and 4th chapters release this year.
I posted this just two days ago lmao

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
You can still put thought and care into a joke rep. Those are some of the best reps in fighting game. Piranha plant, mega man and pacman in sf X Tekken , plant in smash, hugh in all star brawl, etc.
When it comes to haha funny joke reps, there's obviously one that has my attention above all others
1715916495920.png

Yeah you guys hate the D6, I know but it would be so FUNNY

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I dunno if I agree with this, GaaS games owned by WB aren't doing too hot as is and even guaranteed smash hits aren't safe from it's CEO just getting rid of it for a cheap buck

Anyway cosplays were brought up and I'm working on a Kamen Rider crossplay, already have the belt ready and know a guy to help make the helmet but I'm still gonna need a coat, boots, gloves, trousers and something to try and get the armour look for the chest plate
I mean by that logic, game could be incredibly popular and they could still shelve it. So then it doesn’t matter good or bad.

Look at the demand for the Gumball movie or Coyote V Acme and Warner said screw it, delete them.

So if the game was to be written off or canceled, then there would likely be nothing we could really do to save that in that scenario

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

There’s even a Twitter account that wanted the character since 2021. So there’s still fans that will enjoy it.

I tried to insert the JJJ laughing gif to express my doubt at your statement but Smashboards wasn’t letting me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh…guess they retconned the ending of Danny Phantom via comic book…hmm…

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Damn I missed the relationship talk

Been on a dating app for over a month at this point. Nothing has come of it so far and I don't think it's a stretch to say that I won't go on a single date all year

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pre-ordered Thousand Year Door through GameStop online tonight.

Had trade in credit so I only paid $12 for it. Which is pretty nice as it saved me money and helped me get it earlier.

Top Bottom