• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Roller might be in the top 5, he got better recently, beat sparta kick recently (sparta kick beat lain the same tourney)... he drowned in his R1 pool at APEX by losing to only 1 person, and he beat Kingtoon (seed 1) in his pool. Delux should obv be in the top 5 at this point. I think Lain could be in the top 5 as well if he does really well @ RoS in Canada in 2 weeks.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
There is no way I'm top 5 lol sorry lux. The only reason I do well with climbers at all is because I'm a smart player and I have a ton of experience. I haven't played or practiced brawl consistently in probably over a year now, I drop almost all my chaingrabs...I just am not keeping up because I don't have the desire to. When I practiced a ton in 2010 I legitimately thought I was the best IC in the usa, I'm nowhere near as good as I was a year or two ago, and you and others have gotten significantly better.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Consigning this, though I have been active but do not have as many notables wins as you. I'll get ya though good sir. Billy and Tutu are certainly interchangeable. Yes Tree tree at 5. Sheik list done!

Krys, for the sake of asking, how did Fuujin pass me in the Zelda rank? Just honest curiosity.
It was discussed at point blank where everyone was arranging people in terms of skill. And then it was "I think Fuujin is better" or something along that line. And then "I don't really mind what happens to me" was said from your point. And since it diverted off topic and I had nothing else to base on, I quickly assumed that the level of play you and fuujin are at is exchangeable. I need to look at the conversation that was had, but it kinda diverted to regional origins and stuff. I may have honestly confused what you guys really wanted, since all I wanted was an UPDATE to the list.

If you think Fuujin's results aren't as noteworthy and active in the past 6 months, than I can easily move you back to where you guys were. All I was concerned for at that point was updating it.

@ Hylian/Ics:

To be fair, I think Hylian is overall one of the best IC's I've played, but he's far too lax and let's things get to him it seems. You are similar to DLA in that respect. Never know what's going on in your two guys' heads, lol. When you're on top of your game you're scary as hell Hylian. It's respectable of you to want to see others get up there too. I am def. thinking of making a seperate topic sometime with Hall of Fame users regardless of current play... with you of course there.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I'm the only other person going 100% Zelda in tournament and doing decently.
It's basically just Riot and I.

I understand you use Zelda as well but going Sheik is a HUGE difference in tournament.

And not trying to call anyone out but both Gnes and Keitaro said you hardly used Zelda in your pool.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ah, I always forget about how much you guys use your sheik in game if at all, man that's so tricky to think about to me, completely different than just having a secondary...

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Ah, I always forget about how much you guys use your sheik in game if at all, man that's so tricky to think about to me, completely different than just having a secondary...
Exactly, going all Zelda is MUCH, MUCH harder than having Sheik to fall back on(or use 80% of the time).

And let's be real, do you think you would have made it out of pools @Apex going all Zelda like Riot and I?

You'd probably be 3rd seat in 1st round pools just like us.

If anything you should be right above both of us based on results, or right below both of us.
Riot and I are the only people going all Zelda with comparable results, only reason I'm not arguing being above him is because he has slightly more results than me.
Though all of his results are from just one region, as opposed to my results, which have been on both coast, midwest AND the south.
But we aren't discussing that now.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
can i count ganon gauntlet wins?

if so I got that 20$ 1 stock 1 game on ally and a win on tutu(i think) and EE

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Rob negros update your top 5 list. Ive been waiting to be on there for awhile lol.

also after today again i say Stevo is the best :mario2: lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
He doesnt ussually do MMs but ill just provide him the money myself and hype him up to do so. how about this :diddy: vs. :mario2: and then a :mario2: vs. :mario2: recorded sets?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
It's cool, I just wanted to know because I saw the update after all this time lol. Just gotta pull noteworthy wins with both Zelda and Sheik to get spots back that's all. Challenge accepted.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks az sucks

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Few things:

How come Luckay4lyphe isnt on that pit list?? I figured he wouldve made it on there.

lol @ Holynightmare STILL not on that top 5 ROB list

Z should move up at LEAST #3 on the pikachu list(possibly #2). He was the only Pikachu Other than ESAM to make it to APEX brackets AND top 24. pretty damn impressive

Judo777

Smash Master
Consigning this, though I have been active but do not have as many notables wins as you. I'll get ya though good sir. Billy and Tutu are certainly interchangeable. Yes Tree tree at 5. Sheik list done!

Krys, for the sake of asking, how did Fuujin pass me in the Zelda rank? Just honest curiosity.
My bad I thought school had kept you down (as it has me a decent amount).

@Seagull man sorry dude mid tiers don't count, otherwise i have made the most money of probably anyone on the Zelda list with Zelda in low tiers lol (maybe not riot).

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
They havent updated that list in forever that also why im not on there.

Yeah why the hell is Z lower then third. That makes less sense then telling someone to look right and left at the same time.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Technically it's possible Kira :I

Z for 2nd cause Anther has vanished from the face of the ear-th I;

Y THRZY Y :pichu:

Coney

Smash Master
you know, that picture was supposed to be less snarky refutal and more "that is the ****ing weirdest analogy i have ever heard in my life"

but both ways work i think

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I ment while turning your head. and also yes if someone is inactive and doesnt play anymore for like at least 6 months they are done and should be removed. only makes since. btw there are a lot of people that have done that or doesnt even use that same character anymore. this thing needs to be updated heavily. Lets just enforce an update on everything. that hasnt been updated recently. We should get a team of ni'ggas right now to go to different threads of all the characters and everyone have a responsibility to report the lists back to krystedez, so he doesnt have to get lazy overwelmed lol. Lets just do it right now!!!!!!!! and get it going as fast as possible.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Rather than reading about deaths, pain, destruction, and other horror stories in iraq worse than steven king novels, eat my own poop or id rather start this stuff man!

Sounds good?
ok cool
ima start right now and go to something idk ill look at the list and tell you when i get them to make an updated version of stuff.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I've been more active lately and I think my few recent results could qualify me for top 5 G&W again:T.
My last 3 tournies have been
Fatality 3
7/20ish, losing to Jash/jtails
Concentrate 3 ( Results were never uploaded but im sure someone could vouch for me:( )
5/35+, beat Vex, atomsk, and losing to bizkit/nairo
Apex[/
beat kadaj, got first seed in my pools.
Losing to X/trela in second pools, getting third seed.

The first one wasn't great but it shows that all my losses have been to high level players so meh:l. I have a few others before these three which are pretty much the same.
I'm pretty sure Gimr has been inactive and I don't think Vex even uses G&W in singles anymore though I won't get head of myself lol. Yep.

Why is Penta not top 3 for GnW? UTD quit like forever ago, list is outdated...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol, I don't think it's good for one person to own a large/active thread like this for a long time. Updating just gets really demanding sometimes and people can never keep up after some point.

This should have revolving ownership between the more neutral and trusted people. Like maybe every couple months.

:rosalina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom