• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Oh yeah?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGgk6_OZlc0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGgk6_OZlc0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind taking someone with me to that HOPE tourney in PA. I need some out-of-state experience and recognition.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Oswego was ballin'

The cat in the middle is ballin'

MLG:

Hide your kids, hide your wife andhideyourhusband

Cus they're rapping er'body out here.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ooooh man. thank you guys so much for coming out that was great seeing everyone. i didn't know it was going to get that chaotic this time around. smash must happen soon the tiny taste I got was beautiful. going back to bed now z_z

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap! I'm in WNY's Hall of Fame! I will be attending the next tourney when I return early December. Too bad there is literally zero Smash players or Gamecubes in San Antonio. I guess I'll have to settle for Brawl in the meantime.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap! I'm in WNY's Hall of Fame! I will be attending the next tourney when I return early December. Too bad there is literally zero Smash players or Gamecubes in San Antonio. I guess I'll have to settle for Brawl in the meantime.
!

Get back here already. Jeez!

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm just making a post here so you guys all hold me to it:

I'm going to try as hard as I can to be the best melee player in WNY. First step, get powerranked. Watch the **** out at the next tournament I go to (AXS hopefully)

hubble

Smash Ace
:laugh:

Miss you bud!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Kelvin, I personally know a ton of smash players in San Antonio. Mostly brawl but I know a few of them play melee too. where exactly are you?

Foy

Smash Champion
I'm just making a post here so you guys all hold me to it:

I'm going to try as hard as I can to be the best melee player in WNY. First step, get powerranked. Watch the **** out at the next tournament I go to (AXS hopefully)
This kids good and has heart.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Tommys united!

Back from Canada!

If the melee attendance isnt good for AXS i will not be hosting anymore tournaments with melee included. Sorry fellas.

Top Bottom