• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's shocking to think about, but also a big honor?-
___

-Pretty sure you've had her make at least a few puns here before- :V
___

-By that point in time, Penny is able to recover and start charging more lasers-

-She's only charging two this time so as to keep plenty of swords leftover for melee attacks and crowd control ability-
-it's quite something to think about since he read that story before being a part of it...-
---
-I may have forgotten :V-

-I suppose she engages in them on occasion-
---
Juri: I suppose now's a good time to stop holding back. -Feng Shui Engine is glowing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's quite something to think about since he read that story before being a part of it...-
---
-I may have forgotten :V-

-I suppose she engages in them on occasion-
---
Juri: I suppose now's a good time to stop holding back. -Feng Shui Engine is glowing-
-And probably gave him a crisis back when he first realized that he and the Rusted Knight from the story were one and the the same...-
___

-Much to Byleth's annoyance?-
___

Penny: (Her eye's glowing again...I'll have to be even more cautious if I am to win this fight!) -Fires one of the lasers-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And probably gave him a crisis back when he first realized that he and the Rusted Knight from the story were one and the the same...-
___

-Much to Byleth's annoyance?-
___

Penny: (Her eye's glowing again...I'll have to be even more cautious if I am to win this fight!) -Fires one of the lasers-
-oh, he very likely did-
---
-unfortunately so :V-
---
-but she was now moving much faster than ever, already moving behind her in a flash-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, he very likely did-
---
-unfortunately so :V-
---
-but she was now moving much faster than ever, already moving behind her in a flash-
-But he's since returned to his normal age, and tons of people have looked up to the Rusted Knight over the years...-

Penny: "Being written about as a hero in a story...That must be a high honor." :)
___

-She might note this...but I'm not sure since I also forgot if Specter Knight knows about Sothis or not-
___

Penny: "Huh?!" -Wouldn't be able to turn around in time to attack-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But he's since returned to his normal age, and tons of people have looked up to the Rusted Knight over the years...-

Penny: "Being written about as a hero in a story...That must be a high honor." :)
___

-She might note this...but I'm not sure since I also forgot if Specter Knight knows about Sothis or not-
___

Penny: "Huh?!" -Wouldn't be able to turn around in time to attack-
Jaune: "It... honestly is..." :)
---
-at this point, let's assume she's known by everyone-

-it's really the powers that Byleth keeps hidden-
---
-letting Juri do a kick strong enough to send Penny flying-

-where she a human, this would be an instant trip to the hospital-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "It... honestly is..." :)
---
-at this point, let's assume she's known by everyone-

-it's really the powers that Byleth keeps hidden-
---
-letting Juri do a kick strong enough to send Penny flying-

-where she a human, this would be an instant trip to the hospital-
Penny: "Imagine how many people you must have inspired!"
___

-Then Byleth would probably mention it- :p
___

-But would her Aura remain intact?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Let's actually go ride them, Mushi!"
---
Arlon: -waiting for an answer-
---
Emblem Tiki: -nodding-
Musashi: "Yeah! Like Americans say, cowabunga!"
---
Minervamon: "...I-I'm a Minervamon!"
---
Tiki: "Who was it?"
Star: "I'm not...finding anything..."

___

Specter: "And that some used to be living humans..."
___

-Well, that's bad news- :V
___

Pichu: "(Those robots weren't too tough to defeat!)"

-Is Scathach still here as well?-
___

Mabel: "Still off to a good start." :p
Lily: "Draaaats..."
---
Nitocris: "Like many spirits I'm contracted to indeed..."
---
-Indeed, and Tarantules yells "YES~! YOUR SOULS WILL BE A GREAT SACRIFICE~!"-
---
-Just Irisviel rn, Scáthach went to her break-
---
Amy: "And there are even more games around!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Draaaats..."
---
Nitocris: "Like many spirits I'm contracted to indeed..."
---
-Indeed, and Tarantules yells "YES~! YOUR SOULS WILL BE A GREAT SACRIFICE~!"-
---
-Just Irisviel rn, Scáthach went to her break-
---
Amy: "And there are even more games around!"
Star: "Come on, Glossaryck, where are you...?"
___

Specter: "It's strange, but at least most of them seem happy in the company of the living..."
___

Slag! -Has picked up some Cybertronian lingo after working alongside the Decepticons for so long-
___

(You guys did do pretty good...For beginners, anyway.): P

Pikachu: "(Hey!)" :glare:

-Pouty Pichu-

-Chuckled at their reactions, not meaning offense so much as light teasing for once-
___

-All of sorts of different types and genres!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "That is perfectly fine by me." :p
...WHAT?!

...Well, I'll take that as a good sign, at least?

-Then Ophanimon clarified why she's currently here-

Ah, very good. I think we permit that if earns Yggdrasill's favor. :p

O-Oh my gosh, you won't be disappointed! Tons of the people here h-have powers like something straight out of anime and video games! :b:
Ophanimon: "I am counting on your word to be true then~" :p

Spadamon: "........................"

Ophanimon: "Oh, do treat Spadamon kindly too, please. He may be quite the snitch, but he's also the best strategist that we have"

Scáthach: "I thought you'd be a bit more... Serene"

Ophanimon: "I am in charge of life, and what is life if you don't indulge a little every now and then?" :p
Star: "Come on, Glossaryck, where are you...?"
___

Specter: "It's strange, but at least most of them seem happy in the company of the living..."
___

Slag! -Has picked up some Cybertronian lingo after working alongside the Decepticons for so long-
___

(You guys did do pretty good...For beginners, anyway.): P

Pikachu: "(Hey!)" :glare:

-Pouty Pichu-

-Chuckled at their reactions, not meaning offense so much as light teasing for once-
___

-All of sorts of different types and genres!-
-He has to be... Somewhere...!-
---
Nitocris: "It reminds them of well, living"
Ereshkigal: "...Of living, huh..."
---
Slipstream: "We must run towards those clods, immediately!" -same for them-
---
Irisviel: "It's fine, I can say you did better than I expected! I can tell you'd become great fighters!" :)
---
-It's overall incredible...-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-The others had the same question as Kamui at this point...-

-Sighs- I-It's not always that simple, Burrito. Some things or people out there don't c-care much about much about other civilizations at all, and since this one is a machine that doesn't think with emotions, s-so it's unable to care about much I'd what happens to a-anyone beyond who it was made to protect, regardless of how much it knows about them... :urg:

We just got a Switch OLED, yay

Ophanimon: "You see..."

-Everyone attentive-

Ophanimon: "The other reason why I'm here..."

-Attentive again...-

Ophanimon: "Is..........."

-VERY attentive!-

Ophanimon: "........I just wanted to chill for a little bit" :p

Jeanne/Martha/Scáthach/Luvia: "...................Eh?"

Lindy: "Ho?" :p

Spadamon: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!"

Elizabeth: "I would never, ever imprison Jiggly no matter what!"

Taiga: "Heh, I wonder what he's dreaming about..."

Monika: "You wouldn't be wrong... In the end, I managed to catch him as he was defeated and, after breaking down his murderous spirit a bit, took over his body. Unfortunately it decayed quick, so I necessitated to have my consciousness transfered to my current body now. I'm something called an 'Unison Device', a sort of android-like being that is meant to enhance magic output, and fucntionally I can do everything a human can like eating, sleeping, or intimacy. Though as a compromise, my magic output is... Minimal, if being generous, since a lot of permissions are required to make one, let alone four"

-Pretty much- :p
Scáthach: "I hope she enjoys being around us" :)

-And the little serpental Pokémon would see a number of hoomans and other creatures that surely, all must be pretty barbaric, hmph-

Swoop: "I'll try to call our leader to see if he can provide fire, on the least..."
Martha: "It's best if we don't get on his way too much though..."
Rita: "...Don't say I didn't warn you!" -starts to fire a beam!-

Sitonai: "...Fine then, let's go"
-On to find Chen Gong!-
---
-The kids are silent, not knowing what to say...-
-Dang...-
Gorgon: "D-Dramon... AGH...!" -something flashing in her mind...-
---
da Vinci: "Even if he was, we can't allow more civilian deaths. Let's save all we can, kids!"
Gil: "Very well!" -shooting treasures at some of the wolves, while Yuuno tried to use his magic to heal survivors-

-All while Tiki does DRAGON BREATH ON THEY-
---
Rin: "I say FIRE AT EVERYTHING WITHOUT DISCRETION!"
Makoto: "I like that idea" -he activates an Eyecon device that he then places in his belt, that he activates and the belt would yell the following as he transformed into his own final form-
SIN KAIGAN! (Sin awaken!)
SIN SPECTER!
PRIDE! GREED! LUST! WRATH! ENVY! GLUTTONY! SLOTH!
BREAK, DEADLY SIN!

View attachment 389762
-Then he pulled his the lever on his belt, making it yell "SIN DAI KAIGAN! LUST BULLET!" as it made various replicas of his gun appear and SHOOT alongside the one in his hand-

(They're not just our Trainers, either. They're our friends and family!) :)

(What's got you thinking that all Trainers just want Pokemon to boss around?)

-And given everything she's been through, including most recently with Undyne getting her SOUL temporarily absorbed by Toffee and later infected with Phazon, as well as Gaster being possessed by Toffee as well, a kinda much-needed therapy gopher- :V

I-I think she's off to a good start already thanks to you two. :)

-So many people here look inelegant or unorganized...-

We help by throwing everything we've got at that mech! Call for more backup if we need it! This is still our fight, and I'll be damned if we're about to let Basel go down!

Dipper/Mabel: "..." -Nodded in agreement with Undyne, having confident expressions, before turning to talk to Erika and Ephraim-

Dipper: "Think you guys are up for one epic final battle?"

Mabel: "Cause we sure are!"

Uhh, okay...? -Confused head tilt and raised eyebrow-

-Lancer is standing near Chen Gong, either planning things out or helping defend the area from Kamen Rider copies-
___

-Kris just...remains sitting there in silence for a few seconds, sitting on his knees in silence while staring at the glasses in his hands-
___

Tetra: "So far, it doesn't look like it, but this town's still in danger either way." -Shoots several wolves with her flintlock pistol-

Imp-like Specimen: -Unfazed by Knightmon's threat- "We were called upon here to slay living mortals and induce fear among the survivors..."

Pixelated Specimen: "I just want to scare and make friends...And our friend in the mansion gave me an ideal home to accomplish just that!"

-And despite their best efforts, every Specimen and clone of them were being pummeled into oblivion and launched away by Peppino, even the vicious and shapeshifting Specimen 10, which was at a loss for how an seemingly normal human being could both endure so much pain and dish out even more with just melee attacks-
___

Steven: "Who's Bayagototh?!"

Amethyst: "Does this thing ever shut up?" :glare:

-Specimen 8 still retains it's usual wendigo-like appearance, while the Violent Deer just look like regular except for two details: they have razor sharp teeth, and their eyes are on the front of their heads rather than on the left and right sides of them, so the Deer Lord itself is still easy to spot amongst it's minions-

-Speaking of it, Specimen 8 is unfazed by Ruby's words and Makoto's transformation at first...until he starts taking out it's deer minions en masse, as that seems to utterly piss it off as it starts trying to swat everyone with several Soul tendrils. All of it's attacks are blocked by Steven's shield, however, which also keeps the Violent Deer from reaching the group even before Makoto or the others had killed any-

Alear: "In that case, what shall we do, Martha?"

Shez: "Alright. Hey, Achilles! Race you until we find one?" :p
Max Brass: "I'm as confused as you are, Jenny."
---
Queen Medusa: "Don't you DARE call me a-" -then headache- "Gorgon!"
---
Kanna:-became a dragon to shoot water at more wolves!-
---
Ruby: -steps out of Steven's shield, being unprotected but still paying attention to everything-

[I see....]
-the concept makes her sad-

-then Ophanimon's thing-

[Whaaa-?]

-doesn't seem to be all that surprised; despite her power he never sensed a fire inside her like the Spadamon-

[....Mama always said Trainers were The Devil nothin' but trouble....lookin' to fill minds with slavery.]

-he's dreaming of chasing Chuumon and ChuuChuumon-

And so you were like a prototype for the other three? ....I wonder if things hadn't been too late for me, I could've....
-in spite of his newfound power as a Digimon, and in spite of him reveling in the fear he causes as a particularly evil one....
....deep down his inner humanity wishes he was "normal" like they are and not a literal monster that sticks out like a sore thumb-
-it only emphasizes how he was never "natural" in his existence like them, being an artifical creation of Monika and never intended for the game like she and her friends were-
-and to drive the point home, he knows NOTHING about the Side Stories because he didn't actually exist there-

-indeed, their kindness has really helped her adjust more-

-she sighs, finding everything so boorish and loud-
-then she happens to see Moriarty walking by and is impressed with how he just radiates class, following him from a distance without him paying any attention-

-he returns in kind as their beams clash as his spines and eyes glow blue-
-to the ones that have seen him before, he had subtle differences, including his spines having a more prominent shape-

-Dramon....-
-Mono....dramon.....-
-Strike.....dramon....-
-Cyber....dramon....-
-those names seem to be in her memory....but why....?-

-he looks to the mansion-
So it is there I shalt find the source. Much appreciated, pixelated one. Perhaps I shalt spare thou and leave thou at the mercy of those who have accompanied.

Thou, on the other hand....
-draws the greatsword towards the imp-
...art a clear enemy to dispose.
-literally steps on the wolves she had commanded that around his foot with a sickening crunch, emphasizing his lack of mercy to those who choose to be hostile-

-I was tempted to be having him mentally relive fighting Pizzahead and co. as he's on a rampage, but I think I'll just let him be lucid enough to see the Specimens as they are :V-

-entering a dimensional rift again with an attempt to pop out the other side of the Specimen-
-but is the Specimen intelligent enough to predict it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...WHAT?!

...Well, I'll take that as a good sign, at least?

-Then Ophanimon clarified why she's currently here-

Ah, very good. I think we permit that if earns Yggdrasill's favor. :p

O-Oh my gosh, you won't be disappointed! Tons of the people here h-have powers like something straight out of anime and video games! :b:

Ophanimon: "Oh, do treat Spadamon kindly too, please. He may be quite the snitch, but he's also the best strategist that we have"

Ophanimon: "I am in charge of life, and what is life if you don't indulge a little every now and then?" :p
Palutena: "Seems you really know how to live." :)

Kamui: "We'll make sure you're treated well here. Both of you."

Penny: "Imagine how many people you must have inspired!"
___

-Then Byleth would probably mention it- :p
___

-But would her Aura remain intact?-
Jaune: "Huh... I guess I did..." -has trouble grasping it-
---
-maybe- :p

-anyway, anything else for the mercs and Specter?-
---
-it did get a lot of damage but she still has some left-

Musashi: "Yeah! Like Americans say, cowabunga!"
---
Minervamon: "...I-I'm a Minervamon!"
---
Tiki: "Who was it?"
Shez: "Hell yeah!" -summons her board and makes a dash to the water-
---
Arlon: "A name like that... Are you Digimon or Pokémon?"
---
-I forgot if he had his mask on when stealing Emblems-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
[I see....]

-then Ophanimon's thing-

[Whaaa-?]

-doesn't seem to be all that surprised; despite her power he never sensed a fire inside her like the Spadamon-

Ophanimon: "Thank you already~"

Martha: "You also told Alphamon about this?"

Ophanimon: "Yeah, rather than just nodding, she told me 'oh it's about that day of the month, so go do it' and chuckled afterwards" :p

Luvia: "That day of the month?"

Ophanimon: "Yep" -shrugs- "The day of the month when Seraphimon and Cherubimon both try way too hard to compete on who proposes to me. It's been a thing for a number of centuries by now, so they'll focus more on their jobs for this one time~" -giggled-

Spadamon: -Mutters- "Lord Cherubimon, Lord Seraphimon, sorry I couldn't protect your dignities"
(They're not just our Trainers, either. They're our friends and family!) :)

(What's got you thinking that all Trainers just want Pokemon to boss around?)

-And given everything she's been through, including most recently with Undyne getting her SOUL temporarily absorbed by Toffee and later infected with Phazon, as well as Gaster being possessed by Toffee as well, a kinda much-needed therapy gopher- :V

I-I think she's off to a good start already thanks to you two. :)

-So many people here look inelegant or unorganized...-
[....Mama always said Trainers were The Devil nothin' but trouble....lookin' to fill minds with slavery.]

-he's dreaming of chasing Chuumon and ChuuChuumon-

And so you were like a prototype for the other three? ....I wonder if things hadn't been too late for me, I could've....
-in spite of his newfound power as a Digimon, and in spite of him reveling in the fear he causes as a particularly evil one....
....deep down his inner humanity wishes he was "normal" like they are and not a literal monster that sticks out like a sore thumb-
-it only emphasizes how he was never "natural" in his existence like them, being an artifical creation of Monika and never intended for the game like she and her friends were-
-and to drive the point home, he knows NOTHING about the Side Stories because he didn't actually exist there-

-then she happens to see Moriarty walking by and is impressed with how he just radiates class, following him from a distance without him paying any attention-
Mordred: "Well, jeez..."
Artoria: "Whatever experiences she may have had, I am sorry about them. But we don't mean to shackle you to anything here"

-And one day to get strong enough to beat all of Cendrillmon's mouse army-

Monika: "...I should have looked up on you myself. Stupid me, only thinking on the girls because of their files..."
-Even if it's the Side-Stories that drove her to do this, she still can't help but feel guilt of his current state-

Scáthach: "My name is Scáthach, by the way"

-So far Moriarty seems to not have noticed the little snake, conducting himself with as much elegance as he tends to, even with everyone knowing he's a criminal mastermind, or better said, because everyone knows-
We help by throwing everything we've got at that mech! Call for more backup if we need it! This is still our fight, and I'll be damned if we're about to let Basel go down!

Dipper/Mabel: "..." -Nodded in agreement with Undyne, having confident expressions, before turning to talk to Erika and Ephraim-

Dipper: "Think you guys are up for one epic final battle?"

Mabel: "Cause we sure are!"

Uhh, okay...? -Confused head tilt and raised eyebrow-

-Lancer is standing near Chen Gong, either planning things out or helping defend the area from Kamen Rider copies-
___

-Kris just...remains sitting there in silence for a few seconds, sitting on his knees in silence while staring at the glasses in his hands-
___

-The day ended up being more stressful after they ran into Jeanne...And more so after the unexpected band of Space Pirate thieves showed up-
___

Tetra: "So far, it doesn't look like it, but this town's still in danger either way." -Shoots several wolves with her flintlock pistol-

Imp-like Specimen: -Unfazed by Knightmon's threat- "We were called upon here to slay living mortals and induce fear among the survivors..."

Pixelated Specimen: "I just want to scare and make friends...And our friend in the mansion gave me an ideal home to accomplish just that!"

-And despite their best efforts, every Specimen and clone of them were being pummeled into oblivion and launched away by Peppino, even the vicious and shapeshifting Specimen 10, which was at a loss for how an seemingly normal human being could both endure so much pain and dish out even more with just melee attacks-
___

Steven: "Who's Bayagototh?!"

Amethyst: "Does this thing ever shut up?" :glare:

-Specimen 8 still retains it's usual wendigo-like appearance, while the Violent Deer just look like regular except for two details: they have razor sharp teeth, and their eyes are on the front of their heads rather than on the left and right sides of them, so the Deer Lord itself is still easy to spot amongst it's minions-

-Speaking of it, Specimen 8 is unfazed by Ruby's words and Makoto's transformation at first...until he starts taking out it's deer minions en masse, as that seems to utterly piss it off as it starts trying to swat everyone with several Soul tendrils. All of it's attacks are blocked by Steven's shield, however, which also keeps the Violent Deer from reaching the group even before Makoto or the others had killed any-

---
---
Blake: Sorry... Let's just move on.
---
---
Ruby: -steps out of Steven's shield, being unprotected but still paying attention to everything-
-to the ones that have seen him before, he had subtle differences, including his spines having a more prominent shape-

-Dramon....-
-Mono....dramon.....-
-Strike.....dramon....-
-Cyber....dramon....-

So it is there I shalt find the source. Much appreciated, pixelated one. Perhaps I shalt spare thou and leave thou at the mercy of those who have accompanied.

-literally steps on the wolves she had commanded that around his foot with a sickening crunch, emphasizing his lack of mercy to those who choose to be hostile-

-I was tempted to be having him mentally relive fighting Pizzahead and co. as he's on a rampage, but I think I'll just let him be lucid enough to see the Specimens as they are :V-

-entering a dimensional rift again with an attempt to pop out the other side of the Specimen-
Jeanne: "Be careful to maintain your distance, then"
Martha: "I suppose I could Engage with Tiki to throw fireballs from afar"
Rita: "Huh?! Why are you not damaged?!"

Achilles: "Just don't feel bad when I win" :p
---
-And Nanoha allows Kris to grief in silence...-
Gorgon: "What... Are those names?! AAARGH!"
---
Atalanta: I'll just try to listen then...
---
Ana: "Agreed" -already slashing through a number of the wolves herself-

-All Tiki can say about this is a tiny "Dang..."-
---
Mordred: "You think I fear any of ya?! Huh?!"
-Also tried to attack some Violent Deer out of Steven's shield-
Shez: "Hell yeah!" -summons her board and makes a dash to the water-
---
Arlon: "A name like that... Are you Digimon or Pokémon?"
---
-I forgot if he had his mask on when stealing Emblems-
-Musashi also has one, and dashed as well while Draco just rolled her eyes-
---
Minervamon: "I am the latter, Sir Arlon!"
---
-No he didn't-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He has to be... Somewhere...!-
---
Nitocris: "It reminds them of well, living"
Ereshkigal: "...Of living, huh..."
---
Slipstream: "We must run towards those clods, immediately!" -same for them-
---
Irisviel: "It's fine, I can say you did better than I expected! I can tell you'd become great fighters!" :)
---
-It's overall incredible...-
Star: (He's either trapped in another dimension and I need to find him, or he's dead and I need to bring him back! But ugh, then again, he said he was insulted that I thought he was dead...)
___

Specter: "..."
___

-Surprisingly enough, the Gem empires and Decepticons might get along rather well...-

Advance and shut that machine down at once. I'll alert the rest of the troops...
___

Pichu: "(You really think so?!)" :b:
___

-And Mabel drags Chrono to go see several more of said video games-

Jaune: "Huh... I guess I did..." -has trouble grasping it-
---
-maybe- :p

-anyway, anything else for the mercs and Specter?-
---
-it did get a lot of damage but she still has some left-
-What are Jaune's thoughts?-
___

Specter: "...In any case, I appreciate that you two lent an ear to this dead disgrace of a knight's troubles..."
___

-Penny quickly got up as a result, and launched several swords in Juri's direction-

-She'll wait until she dodges to launch more at her side-

Artoria: "Whatever experiences she may have had, I am sorry about them. But we don't mean to shackle you to anything here"

-So far Moriarty seems to not have noticed the little snake, conducting himself with as much elegance as he tends to, even with everyone knowing he's a criminal mastermind, or better said, because everyone knows-
(I don't have a Trainer, myself, but two Pokemon I spent a long time looking after do, and my son and I have several human companions, and they've been nothing but kind and caring to us the entire time we've been here.)

(Not all Trainers are good people...But the vast majority of them are good people.)

Penny: "And my name is Penny Polendina!"

-Just who is this elegant high class individual?-

---
---
Blake: Sorry... Let's just move on.
---
---

---
---
---

---

-Dramon....-
-Mono....dramon.....-
-Strike.....dramon....-
-Cyber....dramon....-

Doesn't seem like Godzilla's taking any damage so far...But if that thing can seriously destroy planets at full power, then he might not have the advantage for once...

Erika and Ephraim didn't answer the other twins, Uni.

XJ-6: "I think can safely say that all of us are..."

Is now really the time for a competition?!
___

-Part of it is definitely grief, since he seemed to relate to the borderline insane Spamton in some way despite trying to kill him for his SOUL just earlier-

-...Yet for those same reasons, part of his reaction also seems to fear, though clearly not of Spamton himself since the salesman didn't survive having his strings cut-
___

-But fact that the monsters were also up against enchanted suits of armor and weapons that were this huge...-
___

-Toon Link does the same, while Medli blew several away using wind magic and just stirring up gusts of wind on her own-

-The imp-like Specimen, AKA Tirsiak, is still unintimidated, and if anything ,is ticked off at the sight of the wolves being brutally slain, prompting her to attack directly with claw slashes. Despite being much shorter, there's a chance she may be able to deal a small amount of damage to him as unlike the wolves, she actually is a supernatural entity as well as one of the stronger Specimens in Endless Mode-

-The pixelated Specimen, AKA Whiteface (the one and the same from Imscared), meanwhile, is emitting rather ghostly growls while hovering around, looking for other people to scare, seeing the Knightmon as no fun due to the fact that he's not afraid of them-

-Either works for Peppino- :V

-Specimen 12 also soon rejoins the fray, and bolts at Peppino preparing to try and slash him with his scythe-
___

-Mordred's slash and stab attacks cut down several more Violent Deer, killing each with one hit-

-Specimen 8 fully anticipates Gengar to teleport near it for a surprise attack after dealing with the Ghost-type Pokemon previously, so it turns the instant it realizes where Gengar teleported and tries to grab him with one of it's Soul tendrils. However, this gives Ruby a short window to attack without immediately drawing it's attention-

Ophanimon: "Yeah, rather than just nodding, she told me 'oh it's about that day of the month, so go do it' and chuckled afterwards" :p

Ophanimon: "Yep" -shrugs- "The day of the month when Seraphimon and Cherubimon both try way too hard to compete on who proposes to me. It's been a thing for a number of centuries by now, so they'll focus more on their jobs for this one time~" -giggled-

Spadamon: -Mutters- "Lord Cherubimon, Lord Seraphimon, sorry I couldn't protect your dignities"

[I see....]

-then Ophanimon's thing-

[Whaaa-?]

Proposal as in marriage? I can think of several people here who'd relate to that trouble...More so around Valentine's Day for some odd reason. 🤔

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Dramon....-
-Mono....dramon.....-
-Strike.....dramon....-
-Cyber....dramon....-

---
---
---

---
Doesn't seem like Godzilla's taking any damage so far...But if that thing can seriously destroy planets at full power, then he might not have the advantage for once...

___

-Part of it is definitely grief, since he seemed to relate to the borderline insane Spamton in some way despite trying to kill him for his SOUL just earlier-

-...Yet for those same reasons, part of his reaction also seems to fear, though clearly not of Spamton himself since the salesman didn't survive having his strings cut-
___

-But fact that the monsters were also up against enchanted suits of armor and weapons that were this huge...-
___

-Toon Link does the same, while Medli blew several away using wind magic and just stirring up gusts of wind on her own-

-The imp-like Specimen, AKA Tirsiak, is still unintimidated, and if anything ,is ticked off at the sight of the wolves being brutally slain, prompting her to attack directly with claw slashes. Despite being much shorter, there's a chance she may be able to deal a small amount of damage to him as unlike the wolves, she actually is a supernatural entity as well as one of the stronger Specimens in Endless Mode-

-The pixelated Specimen, AKA Whiteface (the one and the same from Imscared), meanwhile, is emitting rather ghostly growls while hovering around, looking for other people to scare, seeing the Knightmon as no fun due to the fact that he's not afraid of them-

-Specimen 12 also soon rejoins the fray, and bolts at Peppino preparing to try and slash him with his scythe-
___

-Mordred's slash and stab attacks cut down several more Violent Deer, killing each with one hit-

-Specimen 8 fully anticipates Gengar to teleport near it for a surprise attack after dealing with the Ghost-type Pokemon previously, so it turns the instant it realizes where Gengar teleported and tries to grab him with one of it's Soul tendrils. However, this gives Ruby a short window to attack without immediately drawing it's attention-
Alear: "Are you sure that's a good idea...?"
Veyle: "What else can we do, sister?"
Alear: 🤔

Eirika: "We've... never seen a battle of this scale before..."
Ephraim: "Count me in." :smirk:

Shez: "Heh. I was just about to tell you that. Let's go!" :p
Sothis: She truly hasn't changed... :smirk:
---
Queen Medusa: -extremely worried for once- "Gorgon...?" :urg:
---
Blake: Monsters likely stood no chance with armor like that...
---
Kanna: "Cover my back, Illya!" -about to rush in-
---
-an opportunity that she takes, aiming with her sniper before pulling the trigger-

Proposal as in marriage? I can think of several people here who'd relate to that trouble...More so around Valentine's Day for some odd reason. 🤔
Palutena: :laugh:

Azura: "You are, especially transparent about this."

-Musashi also has one, and dashed as well while Draco just rolled her eyes-
---
Minervamon: "I am the latter, Sir Arlon!"
---
-No he didn't-
-the two swordswomen would have so much fun!-
---
-I'll assume you meant former-

Arlon: "Intriguing... And what brings you here?-
---
-so smol Tiki describes him-

-What are Jaune's thoughts?-
___

Specter: "...In any case, I appreciate that you two lent an ear to this dead disgrace of a knight's troubles..."
___

-Penny quickly got up as a result, and launched several swords in Juri's direction-

-She'll wait until she dodges to launch more at her side-
Jaune: I... suppose the Rusted Knight may have inspired a person or two...
---
Shez: "We're always ready to keep lending it whenever you want."
---
-Juri shooting projectile after projectile to try and stop the swords-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: I... suppose the Rusted Knight may have inspired a person or two...
---
Shez: "We're always ready to keep lending it whenever you want."
---
-Juri shooting projectile after projectile to try and stop the swords-
-More likely tons of people...And that might possibly continue if anyone brought copies of the book to Basel-
___

Specter: "Worry about your companions including the Servants you're contracted to first..."
___

-Penny flies closer to Juri to leave her with less time to counter the swords, several of which fly at her from multiple directions with no specific pattern-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-More likely tons of people...And that might possibly continue if anyone brought copies of the book to Basel-
___

Specter: "Worry about your companions including the Servants you're contracted to first..."
___

-Penny flies closer to Juri to leave her with less time to counter the swords, several of which fly at her from multiple directions with no specific pattern-
-Blake may have :V-
---
Shez: "They're doing fine, but you've got a lot of baggage..."
---
-shes trying to dodge while building up energy within her eye-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Ophanimon: "Yes, that sort of proposal. Then again, looking at any mirror, it's not that I blame them much" :p
-She did her victory pose from the game Cyber Sleuth to show her own confidence in that-
tumblr_npojd7lFbt1up91bno1_500.gif

Jeanne/Luvia/Scáthach/Martha: -Having flashbacks of Merlin, Yukari and Palutena- OH NO, SHE'S ANOTHER ONE OF THEM!
Star: (He's either trapped in another dimension and I need to find him, or he's dead and I need to bring him back! But ugh, then again, he said he was insulted that I thought he was dead...)
___

Specter: "..."
___

-Surprisingly enough, the Gem empires and Decepticons might get along rather well...-

Advance and shut that machine down at once. I'll alert the rest of the troops...
___

Pichu: "(You really think so?!)" :b:
___

-And Mabel drags Chrono to go see several more of said video games-
-So maybe it's the former and she needs to find just how to return him-
---
Nitocris: "...Yes"
Ishtar: Aw come on, why this turned awkward?
---
-Their goals align by quite...-

Slipstream: "Seekers, deploy!" -Skywarp and Thundercracker followed without question-
---
Irisviel: "Yes, some started knowing less in here"
---
-Indeed, such as Pac-Man or Streets of Rage-
-the two swordswomen would have so much fun!-
---
-I'll assume you meant former-

Arlon: "Intriguing... And what brings you here?-
---
-so smol Tiki describes him-
-Of course, the waves are quite enormous today!-
---
-My b I was half-sleep LOL-

Minervamon: "I'm a friend of Pit..."
---
Tiki: "Oh... Him..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So maybe it's the former and she needs to find just how to return him-
---
Nitocris: "...Yes"
Ishtar: Aw come on, why this turned awkward?
---
-Their goals align by quite...-

Slipstream: "Seekers, deploy!" -Skywarp and Thundercracker followed without question-
---
Irisviel: "Yes, some started knowing less in here"
---
-Indeed, such as Pac-Man or Streets of Rage-
Star: (But then...where is he...?) :urg:
___

Specter: "Sorry, fhat reminds me of how I once was in the past..."
___

-Meaning they might just form an alliance after all...-

-And immediately go after Tarantulas and his device?-
___

(Even I did. Everyone has to learn!)

-The Pokemon are a bit surprised, but look thoughtful upon hearing the advice-
___

-And Centipede or Mario Kart GP,

-Blake may have :V-
---
Shez: "They're doing fine, but you've got a lot of baggage..."
---
-shes trying to dodge while building up energy within her eye-
-I figured if anyone would have brought the book to Basel, it'd probably be Blake- :p

Penny: "You and your friends' stories in the book might even continue to inspire more future generations of other worlds as they grow up!" :b:
___

Specter: "Don't most here carry some kind of weight?"
___

-She sends several swords to slash at her directly, then another set of sword to slash at her from whichever direction she tries to dodge towards, while also firing a laser along with the second set of swords-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Of course, the waves are quite enormous today!-
---
-My b I was half-sleep LOL-

Minervamon: "I'm a friend of Pit..."
---
Tiki: "Oh... Him..."
Shez: "Whoa... they're giant!" :b:
---
Arlon: "A friend of Master Pit, I see... Well, I suppose it is fine for you to be here as long as you do not break anything."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You know him?"

-I figured if anyone would have brought the book to Basel, it'd probably be Blake- :p

Penny: "You and your friends' stories in the book might even continue to inspire more future generations of other worlds as they grow up!" :b:
___

Specter: "Don't most here carry some kind of weight?"
___

-She sends several swords to slash at her directly, then another set of sword to slash at her from whichever direction she tries to dodge towards, while also firing a laser along with the second set of swords-
Jaune: "You really think so...?" :lol:
---
Shez: "Yeah, but you clearly have trouble carrying yours, if you know what I mean."
---
-Juri once again focuses on evasion... though Penny's sensors make Juri's plan obvious; she wanna unleash that energy in an explosion-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "You really think so...?" :lol:
---
Shez: "Yeah, but you clearly have trouble carrying yours, if you know what I mean."
---
-Juri once again focuses on evasion... though Penny's sensors make Juri's plan obvious; she wanna unleash that energy in an explosion-
Penny: "I am confident of it." :)
___

Specter: "..." -It's clear he knows that he can't disagree with that-
___

-One Penny's planning on dodging accordingly...And Penny also sends some swords near Juri's legs to trip her up-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I am confident of it." :)
___

Specter: "..." -It's clear he knows that he can't disagree with that-
___

-One Penny's planning on dodging accordingly...And Penny also sends some swords near Juri's legs to trip her up-
Jaune: "W-Well... thank you..." :lol:
---
Shez: "So if you ever need to talk again, just hit us up." :)
---
-this actually works-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "W-Well... thank you..." :lol:
---
Shez: "So if you ever need to talk again, just hit us up." :)
---
-this actually works-
-What are some of the others' opinions?-
___

Specter: "...Your advice helped me with the issue last time we spoke, I suppose..."
___

-And this in turn allows Penny to blast her with a green laser, which she follows up with two more as she uses each laser to launch Juri dirrctly into the next-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Whoa... they're giant!" :b:
---
Arlon: "A friend of Master Pit, I see... Well, I suppose it is fine for you to be here as long as you do not break anything."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You know him?"
Minervamon: "Told you they'd be great~!"
---
Minervamon: "I'll try not to!"
---
Tiki: "I've heard of him"
Star: (But then...where is he...?) :urg:
___

Specter: "Sorry, fhat reminds me of how I once was in the past..."
___

-Meaning they might just form an alliance after all...-

-And immediately go after Tarantulas and his device?-
___

(Even I did. Everyone has to learn!)

-The Pokemon are a bit surprised, but look thoughtful upon hearing the advice-
___

-And Centipede or Mario Kart GP,
-She doesn't knows...-
---
Nitocris: "Aaaah, my apologies!
---
-That's what they do, while he's pulling down more levers!-
---
-What they think?-
---
-They playing Frogger right now-
Amy: "Aw sucks, I got ran over"
Chrono: "...Those primitive graphics really low down the brutality, huh"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What are some of the others' opinions?-
___

Specter: "...Your advice helped me with the issue last time we spoke, I suppose..."
___

-And this in turn allows Penny to blast her with a green laser, which she follows up with two more as she uses each laser to launch Juri dirrctly into the next-
Ruby: "Well, he's gonna inspire people as more than just the Rusted Knight. He's a very good Huntsman in his own right!"
---
Byleth: "...What kind of advice did she give you?"
---
-Juri managed to hold on to the stored power she had though so all Penny is doing is delaying the explosion-

Minervamon: "Told you they'd be great~!"
---
Minervamon: "I'll try not to!"
---
Tiki: "I've heard of him"
Shez: "But they're still no match for me!"

-Draco would see them surf and feel left out?-
---
-then she breaks something by accident?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "He made Alear very angry..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She doesn't knows...-
---
Nitocris: "Aaaah, my apologies!
---
-That's what they do, while he's pulling down more levers!-
---
-What they think?-
---
-They playing Frogger right now-
Amy: "Aw sucks, I got ran over"
Chrono: "...Those primitive graphics really low down the brutality, huh"
-Star keeps trying to cast the spell for another minute...-

-...But with no results or changes, she stops casting afterwards, looking saddened...-
___

Specter: "No need, you couldn't have known before I mentioned it."
___

___

Pikachu: "(Well, even in the wild, all of us Pikachu knew we had to keep training...)"

Pichu: "(So we'll just have to keep getting stronger!)"
___

Dipper: "Most 8bit video games do."

Ruby: "Well, he's gonna inspire people as more than just the Rusted Knight. He's a very good Huntsman in his own right!"
---
Byleth: "...What kind of advice did she give you?"
---
-Juri managed to hold on to the stored power she had though so all Penny is doing is delaying the explosion-
Penny: "With how long you have all been with Chaldea, there is even a high probability that he already has." :)
___

-I honestly forgot, so I need to go back and check the pages...-
___

-Even if the lasers themselves are still dealing damage?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "With how long you have all been with Chaldea, there is even a high probability that he already has." :)
___

-I honestly forgot, so I need to go back and check the pages...-
___

-Even if the lasers themselves are still dealing damage?-
Jaune: -blushing at that-

Yang: "Heh, pretty cute." :p
---
-damn, i forgot too-
---
-it's what Penny is seeing, yeah-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: -blushing at that-

Yang: "Heh, pretty cute." :p
---
-damn, i forgot too-
---
-it's what Penny is seeing, yeah-
(Well, I have heard that some people in Remnant might have thought the Rusted Knight was rather handsome...) :p
___

-But I checked back, so now I can give Specter Knight actual dialogue- :V

Specter: "...She told me it wasn't my fault, and that the best thing I can do now is spend more time with Abigail..."
___

Penny: (I will just need to fly out of the way before she triggers the explosion...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Well, I have heard that some people in Remnant might have thought the Rusted Knight was rather handsome...) :p
___

-But I checked back, so now I can give Specter Knight actual dialogue- :V

Specter: "...She told me it wasn't my fault, and that the best thing I can do now is spend more time with Abigail..."
___

Penny: (I will just need to fly out of the way before she triggers the explosion...)
Jaune: "W-What?!"

Weiss: That was a secret, Winter!
---
Byleth: "Very wise advice. Nice job, Shez."

Shez: "I can say good stuff sometimes." :lol:
---
-but how big would it be...?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "W-What?!"

Weiss: That was a secret, Winter!
---
Byleth: "Very wise advice. Nice job, Shez."

Shez: "I can say good stuff sometimes." :lol:
---
-but how big would it be...?-
(It's something I've heard was common for younger readers to say growing up. Did...you really not know, Jaune?)

-Weiss' secret is still safe, because there's no way Winter she would've mentioned that if Weiss told her about that in confidence after she kept her own crush on Patxi a secret for so long ss well- :V

___

Specter: "It was sound advice. Sulking in regrets at a bar has never done anyone any good."
___

-Would Penny be able to estimate that?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It's something I've heard was common for younger readers to say growing up. Did...you really not know, Jaune?)

-Weiss' secret is still safe, because there's no way Winter she would've mentioned that if Weiss told her about that in confidence after she kept her own crush on Patxi a secret for so long ss well- :V

___

Specter: "It was sound advice. Sulking in regrets at a bar has never done anyone any good."
___

-Would Penny be able to estimate that?-
-she's overreated but thankfully didn't say it out loud-

Jaune: "Oh... I... never thought of it..."
---
Shez: "And yet you were just sulking at a bar..."
---
-she would, and it'd be BIG-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "But they're still no match for me!"

-Draco would see them surf and feel left out?-
---
-then she breaks something by accident?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "He made Alear very angry..."
-No, not at all... B-Baka-

Musashi: -Surfing- "Yahoo~! We're doing great already~!"
---
-Yep-
Minervamon: 😱
---
Tiki: "Any thief would, and worse knowing you are living..."
-Star keeps trying to cast the spell for another minute...-

-...But with no results or changes, she stops casting afterwards, looking saddened...-
___

Specter: "No need, you couldn't have known before I mentioned it."
___

___

Pikachu: "(Well, even in the wild, all of us Pikachu knew we had to keep training...)"

Pichu: "(So we'll just have to keep getting stronger!)"
___

Dipper: "Most 8bit video games do."
-Lily understands what it means, and feels really bad...-
---
Ereshkigal: "I haven't faced much like that. Souls... Tend to be docile in the Underworld"
Nitocris: "I see..."
---
KEK
-HE'S POWERING THE MACHINES FURTHER WITH THE SOULS-
---
Irisviel: "Of course, nature will always reward the strongest! So keep at it~!" Ah, this reminds me of some old days~!
---
Chrono: "Hm..." -going to try Galaga next-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No, not at all... B-Baka-

Musashi: -Surfing- "Yahoo~! We're doing great already~!"
---
-Yep-
Minervamon: 😱
---
Tiki: "Any thief would, and worse knowing you are living..."
-lmao-

Shez: -doing tricks- "Of course! These waves are awesome!"
---
Arlon: "... No worries. I was thinking of throwing this away later."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Hopefully, he will stop..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily understands what it means, and feels really bad...-
---
Ereshkigal: "I haven't faced much like that. Souls... Tend to be docile in the Underworld"
Nitocris: "I see..."
---
KEK
-HE'S POWERING THE MACHINES FURTHER WITH THE SOULS-
---
Irisviel: "Of course, nature will always reward the strongest! So keep at it~!" Ah, this reminds me of some old days~!
---
Chrono: "Hm..." -going to try Galaga next-
-And Star sighed heavily-

Star: "I...couldn't find him..." :urg:
___

Specter: "Lost Souls?"
___

-But then the Seekers appear?!-
___

-It does?-
___

-Another Namco classic!-

-she's overreated but thankfully didn't say it out loud-

Jaune: "Oh... I... never thought of it..."
---
Shez: "And yet you were just sulking at a bar..."
---
-she would, and it'd be BIG-
-It's also possible that Yang might have alluded to it by telling Winter what some people thought of the character, but not specifying how Weiss reacted to the older Jaune- :V

Penny: "It may be possible that you had not thought much aabout it after so much time.. "
___

Specter: "No, I only wanted a drink this time. The weight is just not one that's easy to lift..."
___

-Determining that, Penny quickly makes the move to fly out of the way-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-lmao-

Shez: -doing tricks- "Of course! These waves are awesome!"
---
Arlon: "... No worries. I was thinking of throwing this away later."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Hopefully, he will stop..."
Musashi: "Look at this!" -standing on one hand-
---
Minervamon: "A-Alright then..."
---
Tiki: "Or else, he'll have a word with me"
-And Star sighed heavily-

Star: "I...couldn't find him..." :urg:
___

Specter: "Lost Souls?"
___

-But then the Seekers appear?!-
___

-It does?-
___

-Another Namco classic!-
Lily: "I'm sorry..."
---
Ereshkigal: "It's just... Their state in there?"
Nitocris: "...Alright?"
Ereshkigal: "It's a little hard to explain..."
---
-Indeed, ans have their Null-Rays aiming and shooting!-
---
-Indeed, back when she somehow was Taiga's instructor-
-Somehow-
---
Chrono: "So it's just to shoot the other vessels?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'm sorry..."
---
Ereshkigal: "It's just... Their state in there?"
Nitocris: "...Alright?"
Ereshkigal: "It's a little hard to explain..."
---
-Indeed, ans have their Null-Rays aiming and shooting!-
---
-Indeed, back when she somehow was Taiga's instructor-
-Somehow-
---
Chrono: "So it's just to shoot the other vessels?"
Star: "I thought if anything could save or find him, it'd be that spell...But even with the book, even with Glossaryck possibly still being alive, and even with enough magic to bring someone back to life if he was just joking around or telling some stupid riddle again and actually isn't, it...

...it still wasn't enough..." :crying:
___

Specter: "I'm...admittedly curious..."
___

-While Aquamarine informs the rest of the Decepticons of Tarantulas' whereabouts and about the organic Souls he's using to power some sort of device-

-Tarantulas immediately notices the Null-Rays?-
___

-...How was that a somehow again?-
___

Mabel: "That, and don't let your ship be shot or abducted by the space bugs!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jeanne/Luvia/Scáthach/Martha: -Having flashbacks of Merlin, Yukari and Palutena- OH NO, SHE'S ANOTHER ONE OF THEM!
-wherever she was, Ingrid sneezed-

-It's also possible that Yang might have alluded to it by telling Winter what some people thought of the character, but not specifying how Weiss reacted to the older Jaune- :V

Penny: "It may be possible that you had not thought much aabout it after so much time.. "
___

Specter: "No, I only wanted a drink this time. The weight is just not one that's easy to lift..."
___

-Determining that, Penny quickly makes the move to fly out of the way-
Jaune: "That sounds about right..."
---
Shez: "That sounds fair."
---
-Juri won't use it unless Penny gets close-

Musashi: "Look at this!" -standing on one hand-
---
Minervamon: "A-Alright then..."
---
Tiki: "Or else, he'll have a word with me"
Shez: "Sorry, I'm too busy being AWESOME!" -jumps off the top of the wave to do cool flips-
---
Arlon: "Do be careful about the rest though."
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Now you sound scary too."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I thought if anything could save or find him, it'd be that spell...But even with the book, even with Glossaryck possibly still being alive, and even with enough magic to bring someone back to life if he was just joking around or telling some stupid riddle again and actually isn't, it...

...it still wasn't enough..." :crying:
___

Specter: "I'm...admittedly curious..."
___

-While Aquamarine informs the rest of the Decepticons of Tarantulas' whereabouts and about the organic Souls he's using to power some sort of device-

-Tarantulas immediately notices the Null-Rays?-
___

-...How was that a somehow again?-
___

Mabel: "That, and don't let your ship be shot or abducted by the space bugs!"
Lily: "......." -hugs her- "I'm sorry..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...As in, to go there?"
---
-So of course, the vast majority drive there-

-And indeed, making him wide his optics, but quickly changes that to a laugh-
---
-It's complicated- :V -It happened in comedic shorts with ambigous canonicity-
---
Chrono: What you mean 'abducted'?"
Shez: "Sorry, I'm too busy being AWESOME!" -jumps off the top of the wave to do cool flips-
---
Arlon: "Do be careful about the rest though."
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Now you sound scary too."
Musashi: "Oh check this out~!" -did similar-
---
Minervamon: "I will be! I promise!"
---
Tiki: "Sorry, I'm just concerned about you and the other Emblems..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "......." -hugs her- "I'm sorry..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...As in, to go there?"
---
-So of course, the vast majority drive there-

-And indeed, making him wide his optics, but quickly changes that to a laugh-
---
-It's complicated- :V -It happened in comedic shorts with ambigous canonicity-
---
Chrono: What you mean 'abducted'?"
Star: "I just...thought I could bring him back, after learning how some of my strongest spells worked..."
___

Specter: "... It wasn't what I was suggesting, but I guess it would certainly help answer it if it's difficult to explain?"
___

-Now what the heck is this mad scientist planning?-

-Whatever his scheme is, he'll likely see many other Decepticons arrive soon-
___

Okay, that makes sense lol

Squirtle: "(My turn!)" -Going to whoever's currently in charge of the sim-
___

-If Chrono's already playing the game, one of the "elite" green bugs dives down to the lower half of the screen, but instead of trying to dive-bomb the ship like the other bug variants, it instead fires a tractor beam-

Jaune: "That sounds about right..."
---
Shez: "That sounds fair."
---
-Juri won't use it unless Penny gets close-
-At times, being part of that written story isn't even something that Jaune registers quite as much anymore with how much time he spent in the Ever After?-
___

Specter: (That, and I suppose it's not the only weight I'm dealing with...But I cannot tell them of the original Kama's survival or the cover-up behind her supposed "execution".) -Doesn't know that Byleth and Sothis at the very least are already aware of it, so he finishes up his glass of whiskey, and is about ready to get up and leave-
___

-But Penny doesn't realize this, so for now she keeps her distance and sends more swords to circle around Juri after the third laser dissipates-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-And one day to get strong enough to beat all of Cendrillmon's mouse army-

Monika: "...I should have looked up on you myself. Stupid me, only thinking on the girls because of their files..."
-Even if it's the Side-Stories that drove her to do this, she still can't help but feel guilt of his current state-

---
---

---
(I don't have a Trainer, myself, but two Pokemon I spent a long time looking after do, and my son and I have several human companions, and they've been nothing but kind and caring to us the entire time we've been here.)

(Not all Trainers are good people...But the vast majority of them are good people.)

Penny: "And my name is Penny Polendina!"

-Just who is this elegant high class individual?-

___

___

___

Alear: "Are you sure that's a good idea...?"
Veyle: "What else can we do, sister?"
Alear: 🤔

Eirika: "We've... never seen a battle of this scale before..."
Ephraim: "Count me in." :smirk:

Shez: "Heh. I was just about to tell you that. Let's go!" :p
Sothis: She truly hasn't changed... :smirk:
---
Queen Medusa: -extremely worried for once- "Gorgon...?" :urg:
---

Kanna: "Cover my back, Illya!" -about to rush in-
---
-an opportunity that she takes, aiming with her sniper before pulling the trigger-

-both Burrito and Corrin are lost in this conversation-

[Y'all are....serious....?]

-ufufufu, an all you can eat buffet-

-though even if his situation is what it was, he came out with much more power than the four, and still yet to come-
...so how much do they know, exactly?

-she has her cheeks full but is showing happiness at meeting them-

-still following him out of curiosity, unaware of who else she will encounter soon-

-a threatening roar after the explosion from the beams as he goes to shove Serpenterra to the ground-
-it's clear unlike monsters in her disposal in the past, there is no nonsense here; no one-liners, no taunting, none of the sort, just straight up brutality and hundreds of millions of years of combat experience-

-sigh-
This is pointless. Should instead find the one that send that damn Digimon to our world.
-in other words, the closest one he can blame; Ingrid-

Hmm, impressive. Thou can attack through mine armor.
But it is of no consequence....
-swings the greatsword-

-he was more animal than man at this point ad he would violently try to take said scythe-

-grabbed and then let go from Ruby's attack-
[Thanks, Little Red!]

Top Bottom