• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok if you’re gonna remove the post you gotta remove every post referencing it too. Otherwise everything on the board just looks strange to newcomers. Not to mention they can still gleam the context.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Y'know, as somebody on the spectrum, I remember being a sheltered kid online with no social skills or understanding of etiquette - all things I've learned and become quite better with since. Like - when I was 16 or so (I'm 21 now. And yes, I'm aware that Emile was 19.) In general, I believe my own lived experiences have given me the ability to empathize with people who are particularly difficult to empathize with.

It really is cringeworthy and embarrassing looking back on some of it (it's a good thing Momotsuki is a recent-ish alias) but I think the more important part is that the person who behaved that way doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for years. Having that firsthand experience I'm generally inclined to believe in empathy and, while not necessarily forgiveness per se (especially when the wrongdoings are not for me to forgive; to try and do so would be a disservice to the victim) a willingness to hear out somebody who wants to improve. I dunno. It's a pretty miserable situation.

And regardless of how I'd approach it, I don't blame anyone for never wanting to associate or support somebody again when they've done something like that. How could you blame somebody for that? You can't just wash that off. It really sucks, and I don't want "I, personally, would try to hear them out" to be twisted into "this person is owed your consideration," which is absolutely not the case.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not me casually finding out Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat of X-Men fame, has said the n word 3 times…each of them being the hard r…and said it with ease…damn girl

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Aw ****

We got the mods to step in for the first time in eons
This thread has actually been pretty good as of late. I think most reports we've been getting have been for accidental Double Posts.

Most reports have been from the Platform Fighter and various Speculation threads.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
This thread has actually been pretty good as of late. I think most reports we've been getting have been for accidental Double Posts.

Most reports have been from the Platform Fighter and various Speculation threads.
"Gah, not another Gwimbly post!" :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Paper Mario survey is public now

We don’t have confirmation on this, but it’s highly likely that a certain survey from over ten years ago is the reason Sticker Star was…what it was.

Anybody who wants Paper Mario to finally get back on track, this might be our chance.

So take the survey, damn it! :yoshi:
They straight up just have pictures of the characters:
IMG_0210.jpeg IMG_0211.jpeg

more included on the survey, but is it actually happening? They really want us to make damn sure we let them know we like unique character designs and battle mechanics.

Please let this bring the series back to perfection.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

So Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler finally gets his own into within the X-Men 97 opening credits in the expense of Gambit and Magneto. I guess Storm's intro is going to slightly change considering that she gained new powers.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

We don’t have confirmation on this, but it’s highly likely that a certain survey from over ten years ago is the reason Sticker Star was…what it was.

Anybody who wants Paper Mario to finally get back on track, this might be our chance.

"Where did you hear about The Thousand Year Door"
No option for I played the original

Uhhhh

Also Nintendo about to see the amount of Thousand Year Door fans who are excited to play the game for the first time. Hilarious

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

First question doesn't have hack-and-slashes as one of the genres you can pick as your favorite. Dang it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Poison/Fairy regional Gardevoir based on Medusa. Give it Ekans hair.
This reminds me of the Regional Tangela I made before. It was a ball of Ekans with Grey eyes coming out from the front that turn red when it attacked. Instead of red boots it had yellow boot with tears at the front with three toes like a lizard's. It evolved into Tangedusa when it was brought to the cracked mirror in the capital city's sewers.

Looking at it in my file, it was never finished. Tangela was Poison, while it's evolution was Poison/Dragon, and had the unique ability Stone Sight, which made it impossible for opponents to dodge attacks while making them slower when Tangledusa was sent into battle.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
3 TMNT games dropping into consoles in a single year

So Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler finally gets his own into within the X-Men 97 opening credits in the expense of Gambit and Magneto. I guess Storm's intro is going to slightly change considering that she gained new powers.
and grew her hair back. Maybe Forger will end up joining as well

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ryme was definitely on some during her glory days in the 90s.

Also Volo? Nah no way. Given the time period, it was probably opiods
Oh damn, i forgot about Ryme

Also true, Volo probably ****ing did hella opium probably
Burritos and Gatorade are the meal.
The meal of legends

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The Indie World didn't really have much for me specifically but it's always cool seeing that, speaking of indies, Penny's Big Breakaway should be 33% off now, I thought 30 bucks was a steal for this wonderful little game but 20 bucks is insane, I promise you won't regret it
To add on to this, they also recently put out a demo for the game so I really can't recommend enough that y'all try it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Where did you hear about The Thousand Year Door"
No option for I played the original

Uhhhh

Also Nintendo about to see the amount of Thousand Year Door fans who are excited to play the game for the first time. Hilarious
It is pretty interesting how the advertisement ignores this is a remake primarily.

Makes me think their goal is to treat it as new and see how the sales go for a totally different paper Mario game from current style.

Knowing the die hard will buy it and that those not aware may see new paper Mario and just buy it.

Top Bottom