• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
10/10

I loved Groose's theme, fits the character perfectly, and mashing it up with the Pirate Ship theme from WW (from which I believe it is partially based from) makes for a great combination.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Excellent, I love these type of games!

For above, I'd say a 7/10, it seems like the average instrumental song I listen to, so I'm not really that impressed. Also, I'm not necessarily big into the genre (although there are some head-boppers like "I Wish I Had An Angel" by the same band). But overall, a pretty good song.

Here's mine:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
1/10 sounds like Transformers in a blender

Well, I saw a Nightwish song here, so I post one of the newest ones

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
9/10
Great groove. Made me think of the SNES/Genesis era with its raw sound and atmosphere.
Felt like I was marching up a tower to lay the law down on some alien overlord or the leader of a nutty syndicate.

This song might sound a bit odd the first time you hear it...makes me have some respect for saxophones though.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9d-1d0ltCM

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
10/10

A very eerie song perfectly suiting the stages it appears on, as well as Kraid and the atmosphere of it's namesake (the depths of Brinstar, that is). Then the song kicks up some more later on, it really sounds like you're fighting for your life, I love it.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
10/10 It's a fun, nostalgic song from a ****ing amazing nostalgic game. Oh and all I had to do was see the "Luigi's Mansion" logo to know automatically that it was gonna get a ten from me.

Top Bottom