• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, how are you all doing today?

EDIT: It looks like we reached 1800 pages. Yay.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sony licenses all their streaming stuff elsewhere and they already put up the Sony Spider-Man movies there

Now you can have Morbin' Time 24/7
No Way Home, Let There Be Carnage, both Spider-Verse movies, Spectacular Spider-Man, and the MTV series all casually beaten by the Morb
Disney+ peeps about to give the film a Morbillion views.
watch it become the most streamed movie of the decade

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Great, my nose is kind of stuffed and my throat wants to cough. I think I am sick.
Aw bummer, that stinks to hear. My mom's going through something similar. Get well soon!
Oof, also on the same boat right now.

I ate a pizza with cheddar/jalapeños border yesterday and I think It felt bad for me because I have a sore throat, a headache and dizzyness. Was planning to go visit my grandpa today but decided to stay home in case It worsens into something else.

Although I heard warm milk helps a lot with sore throat and spicy stuff, will try that remedy.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gen 5 can get the BDSP treatment tbh. It could use some small touch ups and that's about it.

But it's perfectly fine without them, of the 2D gens it was the most balanced and least grindy by far.
I mean, that's really all I want. If they change it too much then it's not a replacement for the original like it should be.

The only thing that's worth complaining about with a gen 5 remake is loosing the genuinely beautiful sprite animations.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s a potential real leak for legends Z-A that was posted to French forums before announcement if this is accurate. Took the screen cap from a video so enjoy lol
IMG_9966.jpeg
Take with a grain of salt but a few things line up here.

I want it to be real though because Kalsoian Falinks with a new evolution would be hype as hell.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, that's really all I want. If they change it too much then it's not a replacement for the original like it should be.

The only thing that's worth complaining about with a gen 5 remake is loosing the genuinely beautiful sprite animations.
Well I wouldn’t worry about loosing the sprite animations. That probably won’t happen.

Now losing the sprites, that would suck :239:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hordes I could definitely back.

Given the theme of coexistence, perhaps Wild Pokemon are grouping up and attacking trainers. With the goal to try and make peace with the environment around them and work together.

Sky battles they probably low key forget exist. However the flying in indigo disk could maybe set the stage for it to return.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well I wouldn’t worry about loosing the sprite animations. That probably won’t happen.

Now losing the sprites, that would suck :239:
Well, i mean. If the models move and have as much expression as the sprites did, then that would be fine.

But if they just plop in the standard models and animations they use in every game... blah

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Here’s a potential real leak for legends Z-A that was posted to French forums before announcement if this is accurate. Took the screen cap from a video so enjoy lol
Take with a grain of salt but a few things line up here.

I want it to be real though because Kalsoian Falinks with a new evolution would be hype as hell.

I want it to be real because of the full form Yveltal and Xerneas

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, i mean. If the models move and have as much expression as the sprites did, then that would be fine.

But if they just plop in the standard models and animations they use in every game... blah
First of all, I actually think they’ve been doing a good job of making the models more interesting and expressive.

Second of all, I was making fun of your spelling.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
First of all, I actually think they’ve been doing a good job of making the models more interesting and expressive.

Second of all, I was making fun of your spelling.
****. It's always that. This time I didn't even notice.

And forgive me. Still haven't gotten my paycheck so still haven't played Scarlet yet so i'm still going off of old 3DS/SwSh era criticism.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
****. It's always that. This time I didn't even notice.

And forgive me. Still haven't gotten my paycheck so still haven't played Scarlet yet so i'm still going off of old 3DS/SwSh era criticism.
Yeah since PLA beyond, they remodeled or retextured majority of the Mons and gave them new animations. Some look the same, some are more subtle with the changes, and a lot are obvious like certain starter Pokemon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom