• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness X Results! 5/01/10

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Singles:
1: Fatal ($86.63) :snake:
2: Papa Gootecks [Dazwa] ($47.25) :zerosuitsamus:
3: KoolAid ($23.63) :pit: :metaknight:
4: Bloodcross :falco: :metaknight:
5: Darc :marth: :metaknight:
5: Bizkit :snake:
7: Prawn :popo:
7: Raffi :rob:
9: JJwolf :wolf:
9: Copacetic :toonlink:
9: PeachKid :peach:
9: Etecoon :metaknight:
13: Bass :kirby2:
13: Metal :rob: :snake:
13: BFC
13: Nuro :snake:
17: Chozo
17: Dr. Zaoeseseseseseses [Dr. Zao] :metaknight:
17: Levlx
17: .me :dk2:
17: Nito
17: Edge

(Fill in the blanks if you know them)

Doubles:
1: I can help you lose weight, rosetta stone (Fatal + KoolAid) ($37.13)
2: Poppin A Cap in Yo Daz (Dazwa + Bizkit) ($20.25)
3: Inferno Moburno (Copacetic + Bass) ($10.13)
4: See You Saturday (Bloodcross + JJWolf)
5: PrawnDarc (Prawn + Darc)
5: Two Girls One UpSmash (Riot + PeachKid)
7: Clueless (Metal + BFC)
7: **** Train (Nacho + .me)
9: Sassafrazz (Chozo + Edge)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yuck we did horrible >.< ah well maybe next time....

oh and did anyone happen to see a white controller without an owner lying around? cause its probably mine...

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
I liked it. It was like, chill n ****.

I CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT, ROSETTA STONE....

I'M A TOASTER LIKE STRUDEL LOLOLOLOL GUDDA GUDDA IS WAY GOOD.

Staf *** nukka

It would've been better if we had more setups and if there wasn't SF going on at the same time.

It's a bit cramped, but then again so is Framingham so whatever.

Oh and shoutouts later I guess

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I want a t-shirt that says "I ran this brawl tournament but all I got was a lousy turnout that involved only good players"

MetalPat

Smash Ace
I feel like i did well for a ROB :D I really wanted to face raffi. i feel like I could put up with him, but prolly not win xD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Rosetta Stone doesn't help you lose weight dumb 1st place team.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
Why anti angries. Rosetta helped me lose 40 pounds. When I learned Spanish for those hot girls, I just had to shed the poundage. Rosetta stone really works! -cheesey face-

etecoon

Smash Hero
:metaknight: next to my name

I liked the venue it was just too cramped because SF was going on at the same time, two tournies on the same day at the same place FTL

The turnout for MM19 will be much better, simply because of it's more centralized location. We got this, Matt :3

Also, Copacetic used Wario on me and won with him, so I think you should put that in there.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
If anyone sees me playing TL, yell at me. I don't want to main him. I'm tired of considering it "lucky" that I got back onstage against mk.

Allied

Smash Master
extra shoutouts to darc and dazwa, they are beautiful

and of course dat fatal, taking everybodys money

Prawn

Smash Master
Singles:
1: Fatal ($86.63) :snake: - ugiddy?
2: Papa Gootecks [Dazwa] ($47.25) :zerosuitsamus: - we didnt talk much. ggs
3: KoolAid ($23.63) :pit: :metaknight: - good **** i wanted to play you but i ****ed up vs BC :(
4: Bloodcross :falco: :metaknight: - you are a child, if you ever throw anything of mine across the room again i will get you DQ'd and/or kick your ***. Its just a game broski. that being said you beat me no johns.
5: Darc :marth: :metaknight: - **** youuuuuuuu go marth plz
5: Bizkit :snake: - sup
7: Prawn :popo: - i am so bad
7: Raffi :rob: - good **** for your first tournament
9: JJwolf :wolf: - ggs i hope theres no hard feelings
9: Copacetic :toonlink: - yeah man you need to pick up either MK/Snake/Diddy/Falco/ICs/or get your wario REALLY good to play mks. :/
9: PeachKid :peach: - ohai entering singles i see ^_^
9: Etecoon - good **** getting ninth!
13: Bass :kirby2: - basss we played in bracket just like i said we would
13: Metal :rob: :snake: - dunno who you are
13: BFC - dunno who you are
13: Nuro :snake: - we never played :(
17: Chozo - dunno who you are
17: Dr. Zaoeseseseseseses [Dr. Zao] :metaknight:- sup
17: Levlx - dunno who you are
17: .me :dk2: - gowog you're better than this man! and we didnt finish our mm :(
17: Nito - dunno who you are
17: Edge - is this that yoshi player? i <3 yoshi

ggs everyone

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Singles:
1: Fatal ($86.63) :snake: - ugiddy?
2: Papa Gootecks [Dazwa] ($47.25) :zerosuitsamus: - we didnt talk much. ggs
3: KoolAid ($23.63) :pit: :metaknight: - good **** i wanted to play you but i ****ed up vs BC :(
4: Bloodcross :falco: :metaknight: - you are a child, if you ever throw anything of mine across the room again i will get you DQ'd and/or kick your ***. Its just a game broski. that being said you beat me no johns.
5: Darc :marth: :metaknight: - **** youuuuuuuu go marth plz
5: Bizkit :snake: - sup
7: Prawn :popo: - i am so bad
7: Raffi :rob: - good **** for your first tournament
9: JJwolf :wolf: - ggs i hope theres no hard feelings
9: Copacetic :toonlink: - yeah man you need to pick up either MK/Snake/Diddy/Falco/ICs/or get your wario REALLY good to play mks. :/
9: PeachKid :peach: - ohai entering singles i see ^_^
9: Etecoon - good **** getting ninth!
13: Bass :kirby2: - basss we played in bracket just like i said we would
13: Metal :rob: :snake: - dunno who you are
13: BFC - dunno who you are
13: Nuro :snake: - we never played :(
17: Chozo - dunno who you are
17: Dr. Zaoeseseseseseses [Dr. Zao] :metaknight:- sup
17: Levlx - dunno who you are
17: .me :dk2: - gowog you're better than this man! and we didnt finish our mm :(
17: Nito - dunno who you are
17: Edge - is this that yoshi player? i <3 yoshi

ggs everyone

No hard feelings. U def. outplayed me, but looking back, I know what I did wrong. I'll get u next time ;-o

In bloodcross' defense though, the whole easy button thing was extremely childish on your part. It seemed as though you were trying to evoke that kind of reaction out of BC. It was highly disrespectful and even though I've never thrown anything at a tournament, I could see myself doing the same thing as bloodcross if I were in his shoes.

btw, what do you play on your ipod while ur playing?

Prawn

Smash Master
No hard feelings. U def. outplayed me, but looking back, I know what I did wrong. I'll get u next time ;-o

In bloodcross' defense though, the whole easy button thing was extremely childish on your part. It seemed as though you were trying to evoke that kind of reaction out of BC. It was highly disrespectful and even though I've never thrown anything at a tournament, I could see myself doing the same thing as bloodcross if I were in his shoes.

btw, what do you play on your ipod while ur playing?
You were playing extremely good which threw off a lot of my CGs, I'll make sure not to screw em up next time so we will see :D

I use the easy button vs everybody, especially in matches I really want to win. Everybody has lucky charms and if people prefer I take the battery out because of the noise(lol), then I'll do so.

And I listen to a lot of stuff. Lately I've been listening to Drake, Wu-tang, Kanye West, Aesop Rock and lots of other rap, it makes a nice beat for me to CG to and keeps me relaxed.

etecoon

Smash Hero
not defending him for throwing it but I could see where that would be obnoxious lol, IC's are a troll character to begin with!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for attending this!

I wish I could have been there but I was stuck in Framingham opening that location! We are now open for business in Framingham BTW!

The Street Fighter Tournament should not have been happening at the same place on the same day but there was a mis communication between Anuj and Jareem so we moved it to later... hopefully that won't happen again. :)

On a side note... anyone know where I can buy a bunch of cheap CRT TVs?

I can't wait to see you guys at my store in Framingham again!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
_____: Lets go over the qualities of hindrance against me. AHEM:
  1. Venue was hot.
  2. I had to take a piss.
  3. I had a headache.
  4. Overall didn't feel well mostly because of the chinese food next door.
  5. I didn't have Touhou on my ipod.
  6. Fatal be trollin' because this ***** be hatin'.
  7. SD's and trips.
  8. Using MDZ's controller which didn't have the elastic pulled out of the analog/C sticks in which I'm used to.
  9. Phone kept vibrating... then I got a boner (not from Darc btw no homo).
  10. And finally, you're easy button mannerisms. Sure you use this against just about everyone; but in my case you just try to provoke me because it helps you sleep at night.
Yet what was the result of the set? I won? WTF? WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN... yeah bye.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Double post due to different subject.

@GU: Try Craigs List. That's what I do. Either that or Best Buy perhaps?

Also, not to be a jerk or anything, but I don't see how this tournament was part of the Mass Madness series. I guess since GU was originally planning on coming, then it would be called MM. I only had this thought after the tournament so it really doesn't matter anyway.

Also, I still lol @ the fact that this is MM20. The next MM is, yet again, MM20 on May 29th... however this is Melee so I guess that could be a reason (?). And if that doesn't get more confusing, the next Brawl MM is MM19 on June 5th lol.

It's not like I care... just weird... ah whatever, doesn't matter to me hehe.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Double post due to different subject.

@GU: Try Craigs List. That's what I do. Either that or Best Buy perhaps?

Also, not to be a jerk or anything, but I don't see how this tournament was part of the Mass Madness series. I guess since GU was originally planning on coming, then it would be called MM. I only had this thought after the tournament so it really doesn't matter anyway.

Also, I still lol @ the fact that this is MM20. The next MM is, yet again, MM20 on May 29th... however this is Melee so I guess that could be a reason (?). And if that doesn't get more confusing, the next Brawl MM is MM19 on June 5th lol.

It's not like I care... just weird... ah whatever, doesn't matter to me hehe.
That is why I called it Mass Madness X. Like, the somerville ones are titled MMX and the Framingham ones continue the original Mass Madness numbers and name.
MM20 is prior to MM19 due to the fact MM19 was going to be on May 22nd, but had to be moved.

Top Bottom