• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness X Results! 5/01/10

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
That is why I called it Mass Madness X. Like, the somerville ones are titled MMX and the Framingham ones continue the original Mass Madness numbers and name.
MM20 is prior to MM19 due to the fact MM19 was going to be on May 22nd, but had to be moved.
Now I get it; but you could still fix the titles, right? haha

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
Last place in both doubles and singles! I'm so pro. I was chozo btw. GO ahead and put A toonlink and yoshi next to mah name.
Shoutouts
Raffi: UR rob is good, we should play more I need the match up experience
METAL: ggs man I felt I coulda been wiser with my cp Your Rob> weegee
Edge: we fail <3
Fatal: Saw some of your matches first time seeing you "live" good stuff
Koolaid: Nice candy you got thar
Bass: stop ****** me so hard pl0x
MattDobZeb: God of War pro
Random GUy: I played a gajillion friendleis with: stop owning me so hard wtf. I beat you all fo three times by super camping.

Was pretty cool fo rmy first tournament I guess. I felt kinda bad in doubles though. In my 2nd match of losers I didn't realize my controls were off until the end. In winners though we didn't stand a chanceeeeee

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOL RAFFI-X. ***** finally got off Wifi and to an actual tourney. Props on 7th.

Good **** Fatal taking out Dazwashizwiz.

Top Bottom