• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
*Insert rant about how I have to wait 3 more hours till I go to a smashfest*

*Insert rant about how I am extremely bored right now*

*Insert random rant about how brawl is bad*

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Jesus Christ, BBQTV, learn to stop spamming already. What will it take for you to learn? A ban? I even remember having a PUBLIC discussion with you about this, and you "standing up against me" by saying that you won't respect the rules! I hope you're ready to receive even more infractions then... I respect you as a person, but as an enforcer of the rules, I'm tired of seeing you break rules.

*inserts rant about how that guy ignores rules, even when almost every single infraction he has received has been because of spam*

BBQTV

Smash Master
Jesus Christ, BBQTV, learn to stop spamming already. What will it take for you to learn? A ban? I even remember having a PUBLIC discussion with you about this, and you "standing up against me" by saying that you won't respect the rules! I hope you're ready to receive even more infractions then... I respect you as a person, but as an enforcer of the rules, I'm tired of seeing you break rules.

*inserts rant about how that guy ignores rules, even when almost every single infraction he has received has been because of spam*
sorry kewkky. im not even trying to piss on the rules i just post and then what do you know infraction. the only rule that i dont like is double posting, that rule could kiss my butt. and anyway i was thinking of asking you to infract me just so i could say kewkky infracted me

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
sorry kewkky. im not even trying to piss on the rules i just post and then what do you know infraction. the only rule that i dont like is double posting, that rule could kiss my butt. and anyway i was thinking of asking you to infract me just so i could say kewkky infracted me
Well, double-posting accidentally won't get you anything from me, I'll just delete em or merge them. And even double-posting on purpose won't get you anything from me since sometimes the thread needs a little bump, so I just merge them.

But spamming is still a rule. :@

anyway i was thinking of asking you to infract me just so i could say kewkky infracted me
*reverses the infraction* HA what now?!

BBQTV

Smash Master
Well, double-posting accidentally won't get you anything from me, I'll just delete em or merge them. And even double-posting on purpose won't get you anything from me since sometimes the thread needs a little bump, so I just merge them.

But spamming is still a rule. :@

*reverses the infraction* HA what now?!
im not sure what does or doesn't count as spam

MangoAndPals

Smash Cadet
Dear sirs, I believe we should stop our aggravated ranting about life's troubles, and move on to more jovial topics. Like marshmallows. Everyone loves marshmallows.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
im not sure what does or doesn't count as spam
Well, spamming would be a mix of any of the following:

1) short messages
2) super long messages
3) off-topic messages
4) repetition of a previous reply
5) links to external websites
6) gibberish
7) extending a point to make it look important

You COULD have some of these mixed in with a normal post and it wouldn't be considered spam, because you'll still be saying something worth reading. Spam is generally posts that waste people's time, and when people realize they wasted time they get angry. That's pretty much it... And what happened right now, is that you did a mix of 1 and 4, pretty much not saying anything at all.

Remember that post count is a COUNT of the POSTS you have made in the forums. If a post you made shouldn't even be considered a post due to how irrelevant it is to everything else around it, it's considered spam.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
You know what people like more than marshmallows? Ice cream.

*rants about not having ice cream to eat...*

oh wait... I have. :DD

And I feel for you Tiersie. I've been having 1 exam per week for the past ~6 weeks now. Got one this Wednesday. Good luck on your finals.

*rants about having to study*

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You know what people like more than marshmallows? Ice cream.

*rants about not having ice cream to eat...*
That's not cool. You know, one of the things I keep repeating to my friends is how much I want to eat ice cream... I thought I could relate to your rant, and then you end it with THIS!
oh wait... I have. :DD
You broke me inside... :(

*inserts actual rant instead of saying that they're inserting a rant*

Remember that project that I totally gave up in like a week ago?
Well, a week ago, I changed my mind. I stayed after school every day last week and even went to school on Friday just so I could work on that stupid project. I could safely say that I've put at least 15+ hours into the stupid project. However, after putting so much effort in it, I officially give up. Not because I want to, but because there's no way I'm going to be able to finish it. I would need to call in impossible favors, buy a whole bunch of VHS equipment, not sleep until Tuesday, and hope for some insane miracle in order to finish it, and I still have another project and an essay to finish.

I blame Apple, for making products that fail to "just work" like they're advertised to do.

But on the bright side, marshmallows and ice cream go well together. :D

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> I think I give up on singles but.... * inserts rant about how Texas is the best state for brawl and one of the hardest regions not to mention the biggest and baddest mofos* ....so I guess that's the reasons singles is so hard.

On the other hand I'm pretty ok at doubles, Kirby FTW!!!

Ice Climbers unwinnable? I think not ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eMDkUuAXIM&feature=related

Ills

Smash Apprentice
If you're afraid of spiders, and a lot of people are, just be thankful that they aren't made of tongues.

I guess you had to be there.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If you're afraid of spiders, and a lot of people are, just be thankful that they aren't made of tongues.

I guess you had to be there.
I'm arachnophobic. They look so gross and the jittery wway they move overall creeps me out. Plus, their bites can have dangerous consequences.

Tongue spiders sounds gross.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Gratz TWiNK!

It's time to lay back and rest, knowing that a job well done's accomplished, eh? :p

Also... Parkway Drive's new album is released a day or two after my birthday.

I need it.

No, really. That band is too good.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
JoWii, Asdioh posted that a little while ago... still awesome though.

Twinkie, nice! How did you manage that?

I've got this research paper I'm doing for English and a paper on the Fold War in history. Inconveniently, there's Jewish holiday stuff (Shavuous) Wednesday and Thursday. Why does this always happen to me?! I could stab someone in the face right now.

haha I made a reference but since I'm not on a computer I won't link to the song.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
*shakes head slowly in disapproval and disappointment*
You're australian, how dare you not support your own band!

I listen to everything, have you not noticed that everytime I embed videos to this topic? Srsly, man.
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oavMtUWDBTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oavMtUWDBTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So... no GR stuff on Lucas? :(
Anything and everything whose hitbox appears before frame 10. We can't fsmash, but we can ftilt, RAR bair, reverse utilt, dtilt, dsmash and hyphen usmash (I'm not quite sure on this one, it's the range I'm worried about and not the speed on dsmash, and worried about speed but not range on the hyphen usmash), buffered dashgrab... That's about it, pretty much. 7 options, doesn't seem that bad. Still, you'll probably find yourself either ftilting Lucas or trying to go for a dash regrab since they're the safest and optimum options respectively.

Gratz TWiNK!

It's time to lay back and rest, knowing that a job well done's accomplished, eh? :p
Twinkie, nice! How did you manage that?
I kinda half-***ed it.

I mean, its all there for the most part, but I'm still getting major points off. I was supposed to interview 4 people, but I only have 3 (fourth clip didn't work for some reason). I'm supposed to make a nice label on the DVD case, but I haven't done that. Everything else is there. The music, the transitions, the editing, all done (or as done as I could get it).

Major points taken away > All points taken away. My class starts in exactly one hour.

Edit: If I pass this class, I'm going to Kewk's house to eat his food.

Top Bottom