• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Every Kirby game is an amazing game.

I'm going to go look into the other threads and see what I can do to spruce this place up a bit.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It's totally a true combo!

During pre tourney crew battles a Kirby landed a ground hammer on Mk. TWICE. One after using swallow. So friggin funny bahaha

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
If anyone didn't know, Nintendo announced Kirby Wii is still being made on May 7th if that's new news.
I just want a Wii port of Kirby Air Ride with online play. :(

oh and LESS BROKEN SWERVE STAR!

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Online Kirby Air Ride would be awesome!! Although, there are only 4 racers on a given course. :ohwell: City Trail with online capabilities... I can't imagine the uber funage!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
kinda like Duke Nukem Forever.... But Duke Nukem was in development for 10 years. Then got officially cancelled.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
OMGOMGOMGOMG Guess what guyz! I just pulled off the Inhale to Hammer combo! (I saved the replay).

... should I upload the video?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
OMGOMGOMGOMG Guess what guyz! I just pulled off the Inhale to Hammer combo! (I saved the replay).

Yes! i wanna see your kirby i wanna see that comboooo!

C~Dog

Smash Champion

Yes please that would be great, we forgot to save the video of the crew battle where it was pulled off.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Awesome it's confirmed!

I propose it be named the 'Awful Combo' after the player who first discovered this combo, a Kirby player named Awful from ACT in Australia on Saturday 8th May 2010.

This truly is a glorious day for Kirbys everywhere.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
MLG still didn't change the Wiimote rule, I would come if I have confidence with a GC controller. >.<

Still, I would like to go back to the tourney scenes again if I can. Aww, on the inhale to ground hammer. )=

If anyone didn't know, Nintendo announced Kirby Wii is still being made on May 7th if that's new news.
Well, you could go to the Showdown instead. It's right next to where MLG is, but the week before, and also going to be huge.

Incoming rant.

My school blocked the Disco Room.

Wtf. They don't bother blocking Smashboards. Nope. They just block the Disco Room- THE ONLY ROOM I PAY FOR.

And it's not on just this computer. It's in the whole school.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Awesome it's confirmed!

I propose it be named the 'Awful Combo' after the player who first discovered this combo, a Kirby player named Awful from ACT in Australia on Saturday 8th May 2010.

This truly is a glorious day for Kirbys everywhere.
I saw we name it 'Awful Combo' on the account that it truly is an awful combo. If you land it, the other player is awful because it shouldn't land lol.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Incoming rant.

My school blocked the Disco Room.

Wtf. They don't bother blocking Smashboards. Nope. They just block the Disco Room- THE ONLY ROOM I PAY FOR.

And it's not on just this computer. It's in the whole school.
I don't understand this. How is this possible? >.>

Suspect

Smash Hero
I picked kirby back up for mid tier tournaments

got 5th/17

:(

coulda done better but i got planked in winners by a pit

then lost to lee martin in losers

Triple R

Smash Lord
I picked kirby back up for mid tier tournaments

got 5th/17

coulda done better but i got planked in winners by a pit

then lost to lee martin in losers

You should post that in the tourney results threads. And you rest of you Kirbys should post your tourney results there too. lol

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
@ Today: Well, good to e-meet you. xD

@ Suspect: Hey look it's suspect That sucks :/ , but 5/17 isn't bad.

@ Twinkie: DenYING as usual, I see.

We read The Veldt today in English. I would write a summary, but it's 11 pages long and I'm writing this from my iTouch. It's pretty gruesome, but exciting...exciting for me, at least.

I'm tired and I wanna do some hw tomorrow morning, so I'm just gonna reply to the active threads and get some sleep.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I played Brawl today, a lot. In college and a friend's house. At college they were free-for-alls with 5 stocks each for the lulz, and at my friends house it was standard tourney rules... I used a classic controller pro cuz my gcn controller was left in a friend's car.

Man, I'm still playing my best! I feel good today, although I would've loved to play much more and against other (and hopefully) newer people. Can't wait for a tourney! *writes about his brawl day*

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How amazing is the Classic Controller Pro?
It's 100% more comfortable than the Classic Controller, but i definitely stgill prefer the GCN controller. It was easy to get accustomed to as well, thanks to Brawl's one appealing option: the ability to edit your controls! I made it as close as possible to the GCN setup. Before I knew it, I was playing pretty **** fine, which is what I wanted to make sure of. :p

BBQTV

Smash Master
man i've been at disney for a week without brawl! i rly? need to brawl

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I played Brawl today, a lot. In college and a friend's house. At college they were free-for-alls with 5 stocks each for the lulz, and at my friends house it was standard tourney rules... I used a classic controller pro cuz my gcn controller was left in a friend's car.

Man, I'm still playing my best! I feel good today, although I would've loved to play much more and against other (and hopefully) newer people. Can't wait for a tourney! *writes about his brawl day*
You're all better? Good to know.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How amazing is the Classic Controller Pro?
Much better than the regular Classy Controller. Just it takes time to getting use to like the first Classy Controller if your use to playing the GC Controller a lot. Like going from a fightpad to an arcade stick. I play both Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro if you didn't know. =P

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So randomly PikaPika is in my hometown?

And I'm getting him to come to a San Antonio tournament ((small house tourny).

Yay! I'll finally have some Pikachu MU experience!

*Inserts rant about how much he wants Premium Membership, but can't have any until next weekend probably*

Top Bottom