• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Remove the amulet by setting the texture for it to alpha. Thats what I did. ;)
No he wants to make it bigger. Like this:

What..?

... How..?

Wow...

Ooh, nice! My only complaints are that it's too close to the screen, the animation could be more fluid and either rotate slowly or like in SF64 and the angle could be different too, but definitely one of the best custom loading screens I've seen.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Someones already making a kid goku.
Well, I know that. But it's really early in development and at the moment isn't very playable. Plus it Requires replacing Luigi. I made that texture/vertex hack as an alternative until the actual model import is complete.

During the wait, me wantz a Kid Goku PSA for Lucas.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
It's hardly that simple. Making a decent moveset takes a long time, and that's if you actually know what you're doing.
well yeah I know, but it kind of sounds like he's asking someone else to make one for him. :confused:

also, if the renaming the ThrowN bone doesn't fix the grabbed glitch what will? I'm getting freezes.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
kangaroogreen, it's actually the HipN that you need in order to fix the being grabbed glitch. rename the bone thats in the replaced character's HipN index, and it should fix it.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Kangaroogreen, doesn't Wheelie only have 5 bones anyways? and he's over Lucas, right? then bone index 5 would have to be renamed to HipN for it to work. but if it's an Extrabone that you have to rename, then it most likely wont work, since the only purpose the Extrabones can actually have is to get models with fewer bones to work over the fighter of choice.

edit: come to think of it, the problem might be because of how Lucas grabs, how he uses the snake for extra length. maybe i'm wrong on that, i'm just thinking of possible causes. i looked your model over, and it should work, i'm not sure why is isn't. maybe it's because you used a trophy model? maybe you should pretend the glitch doesn't exist? maybe i should stop asking so many questions?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Phantom Wings joins the Brawl!

They said he could do anything, but they never expected this...

camelot

Smash Ace
Roy has been updated. Seriously.

*Newer picture of Roy*

Also, @hotdogturtle

That is epic. :)
His hair color was actually more accurate before. Compare:

edit: Maybe the hair color was unchanged between versions, and it's just the lighting differences that make it appear different. Either way, his hair is more brown than red.

edit 2: Nevermind, you actually made his hair more red in the later version. Looked through the rest of your gallery.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Kangaroogreen, doesn't Wheelie only have 5 bones anyways? and he's over Lucas, right? then bone index 5 would have to be renamed to HipN for it to work. but if it's an Extrabone that you have to rename, then it most likely wont work, since the only purpose the Extrabones can actually have is to get models with fewer bones to work over the fighter of choice.

edit: come to think of it, the problem might be because of how Lucas grabs, how he uses the snake for extra length. maybe i'm wrong on that, i'm just thinking of possible causes. i looked your model over, and it should work, i'm not sure why is isn't. maybe it's because you used a trophy model? maybe you should pretend the glitch doesn't exist? maybe i should stop asking so many questions?
No, he originally had like, 18 or something bones and the HipN is in the right boneindex and not over an extrabone.

And at the moment he can't even grab people because he doesn't have the rope snake XD
the thing that freezes it is when he gets grabbed or tries to pick up an item. :(

And the puppies are quite the cute, good work pikazz. :3

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Kangaroogreen, he may then need a ThrowN bone if it's when others grab him. try renaming a bone to ThrowN and see if that works. and PSA should fix him not being able to grab others. and as for the item grab glitch, he would have to have more real bones to not have it. real bones as in what was in the model originally. basically, the new model has to have more real bones than the replaced characters first HaveN bone. even if Wheelie had 18, Lucas's first HaveN is 34, so the item grab glitch is there to stay until we can add real bones to models.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Someone make a chef jigglypuff with kirby's final smash hat. A curly mustache would make it even better, but I don't think you could do that.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Impossible for now, only one model, and only one jiggz, the green one. We're limited these two ways.

But I could try by importing wario's head... It's only one model... O.o

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Mewtwo, I have the real colored version of the What is Love: Earthbound

I've had it for a while.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
jigglychef

;)
=D i ruv you

now if only

jigglypuffs texture is just 1 pixel of pink stretched across her. its only her eyes that have textures and they are weird too, they arent inverted of each other. They are just copy pasted.

so like, if you texture one eye to be all like ">" her face would be like ">_>" and not ">_<" so a curly moustache wouldnt work right under the eyes ;-;

ive never tried vertex hacking jiggle puff, but even if you did. the moustache would be pink...

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Yeah, I really don't think that's possible in our current state. But you never know what crazy methods people might invent in the future.

Anyway, I'm about to upload Chef Jigglypuff to BrawlVault. Check it in a few minutes.

Top Bottom