• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And I haven't even played a Final Fantasy game in my life. The point I was getting at was that he was in a game after FF7
But he's a character from a game BEFORE FF7.

Not everyone has played Dissidia, and those who have and only care about their fav characters from 7 and up wouldn't know the names of the other characters they go against and most likely wouldn't care enough to look them up cause they aren't their favorite characters.

I myself only got Dissidia to play as Cloud and Squall. Then the second one to play as their KH versions and Tifa.

On the other hand, I DID go look up everyone I didn't know. XD

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Time for pics of my Simon Belmont PSA. Has a custom boneset. Other than 2 placeholder moves, all A and B moves are done. My main concern is how LOL the range of the whip is.

Before Today's pics

Today's Pics

I wasn't kidding about the range.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I recently released a recolor pack, which also includes a size mod...

Rosalina Pack
[collapse=Images]

[/collapse]

Along with the recolors, texture edits, and menu edits, I also modified Peach's moveset file, making her taller; this in return would make the Rosalina-related hacks not look so short.

I also did up an extra size mod, which not only increases Peach's size, but also improves on some things that Peach has had problems with. Improvements include...

1: Faster walking speed; now tied with Lucario
2: Faster running speed; now tied with Lucario and Falco
3: Jumps higher; now tied with Lucario
4: Improved mid-air jump; now tied with Wario
5: Air mobility increase; now tied with Wario
6: Major air speed increase; now tied with Wario and Wolf
7: Weight increase; now tied with Lucario

In terms of the attribute value changes...

Code:
[FONT="Courier New"]Offset: Attribute value; SSE Attribute value

Standard\pf\fighter\peach\FitPeach.pac
0x0b4: 1.2; 1.2
0x0b8: 1.275; 1.275
0x1f8: 11.15; 11.15
0x204: 15.75; 15.75
0x208: -10.5; -10.5
0x20c: 10.5; 10.5
0x218: 13.75; 13.75
0x21c: -10.5; 10.8

Extra Moveset Mod\pf\fighter\peach\FitPeach.pac
0x008: 1; 0.91
0x01c: 1.414; 1.27872
0x038: 2.2; 2.596
0x040: 1.7; 1.7
0x048: 1; 1
0x074: 0.3; 0.3
0x07c: 1.222; 1.1388
0x0b0: 100; 100
0x0b4: 1.2; 1.2
0x0b8: 1.275; 1.275
0x1f8: 11.15; 11.15
0x204: 15.75; 15.75
0x208: -10.5; -10.5
0x20c: 10.5; 10.5
0x218: 13.75; 13.75
0x21c: -10.5; 10.8[/FONT]
Now, the size mods affect ALL the color slots, and will most likely desync Wi-Fi when used; the size increase does make Peach a bigger target than before. If you don't use the side mods, however, then the recolor pack should be Wi-Fi safe.

Brawl Vault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27747

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's something that I implemented onto one of the model imports that I've gotten hold of...

I was able to utilize the SRT0 files in a way that enabled Zekrom to blink. Unfortunately, the Zekrom Spear Pillar stage hack is too big to be used with the File Patch Code, so I was never able to test it out in-game; it takes a very long time to set up a dual-layered custom ISO, and Riivolution involves game disc usage.

I also did the same thing to Reshiram, but it too had the same file size problem.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I got hold of Autodesk 3ds Max 8 the other day, and have recently been setting up some vertex edits of my own. Here's a brief preview of my current work...

[collapse=Preview]
[/collapse]

Now, this is just a portion of the work that I've been composing. Also, the work has been pretty tedious at times too; I do have to do a lot of trial and error with the vertex point positions.

9/5/2012 Update: I've made some more progress with one of my vertex edit projects...

[collapse=Preview]
[/collapse]

Now, after some extra animation tests, I may have to rename the foot and toe bones so that they don't display any unusual poses. Of course, some extra vertex tweaks will have to be done too.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Here's something that I implemented onto one of the model imports that I've gotten hold of...

(Zekrom)

I was able to utilize the SRT0 files in a way that enabled Zekrom to blink. Unfortunately, the Zekrom Spear Pillar stage hack is too big to be used with the File Patch Code, so I was never able to test it out in-game; it takes a very long time to set up a dual-layered custom ISO, and Riivolution involves game disc usage.

I also did the same thing to Reshiram, but it too had the same file size problem.
Reducing texture sizes might do it. Most stages have rather large textures that can be shrunk without being noticeable unless you look for it, and with that bundle of awesomeness center stage, I doubt anyone would be looking.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
This thread has slowed a LOT since I was last here. I have a question though, it didn't get much love in the FAQ/ Q@A. I'm looking to create a totally new character (model, bones, animations, moveset, sounds etc) and I was wondering, how does that work with the .pac files? Would I simply replace all appropriate files within the .pac files with the model, animations, sounds, etc? Could it be done for any character slot?

DrDean

Smash Rookie
I finally tried Project M for the first time when 3.0 came out and I love it. I especially love the alternate costumes for the characters. Played around with BrawlBox a bit and imported some characters from the vault to get the hang of fighter imports, thought I'd try making my own outfit for Mario. He's all rigged, just have to find out how to export him back into Brawl.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I finally tried Project M for the first time when 3.0 came out and I love it. I especially love the alternate costumes for the characters. Played around with BrawlBox a bit and imported some characters from the vault to get the hang of fighter imports, thought I'd try making my own outfit for Mario. He's all rigged, just have to find out how to export him back into Brawl.
HOLY SHIZ THIS IS AMAZING!!! I'M TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!

Top Bottom