• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
**** you axe ur a jerk!!
These are fighting words my friend.

the only way to decide stuff like this is a fight to the death

and lovage sucks
Fight to the death huh??? I may accept. I'll get on crews without picking up a controller.

i always turn down money matches

good luck
Lol thats too bad tho. You could make some serious money in MM's. Although winning a couple grand at these major tourneys works too lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
USA! USA! USA! USA!

Or: CHU.S.A! CHU.S.A!

We saw what falcons did to armada at Pound, I can't wait to see what Mango's falcon will do to him.

EDIT: that hype video was so sick! The timing of the fight commentators was perfect. Just amazing!
don't underestimate Armada's resolve. I'm sure he's worked on his Falcon game after losing to them the same way I'm sure mango has worked on his Ganon game.

Thanks it means a lot to me :D. I worked pretty hard to make a good trailer for what will likely be the biggest tournament yet.

I will teams with Aniolas =)
I hope the money problem is gone soon.

CM (if i remember right) will give Aniolas 300 dollars and i gave Aniolas 67 dollars.

More money to Aniolas if you guys not are to scared to see UGS =).

ARRRMADAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

NICE! Awesome! I've added it to the front page.
I love you Alex (none homo way) Friendlies if I attend? Hopefully I will.

Then he should team with me lol.
You should team with a good ganon. guini, Rock...Bizz or someone like that. I said for awhile that 2 top level players with the same character can do damage. Everyone saw what team Dark-spectre could do. Now it's time for double ganon to ****. Also. What if Chu teamed with Wobbles or another good IC's player O_O 4 on 2 = ****!

CHAiN-ACE: I will do that soon =).
VIVA ARMADAAA!!!!!!!!

have you seen the trailer I made? If not you should IMO :).

also you inspired my mother to play this game and she uses peach. LOL i'm serious. watch :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsae_u2oUiw

i always turn down money matches

good luck
So...friendlies? I want to see how I stack up against #1 with my Marth.

Iliad

Smash Lord
All lovage needs to post next is "SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNY! SWEEP THE LEG" and his role as the guy who repeats and backs up the evil-doer will be complete.

Mango, I'm real happy for you, an i'ma let you place first. But you NOT winning a tourney one of these days will be one of the greatest things of all time. OF ALL TIME.

tw1n

Smash Champion
You should team with a good ganon. guini, Rock...Bizz or someone like that. I said for awhile that 2 top level players with the same character can do damage. Everyone saw what team Dark-spectre could do. Now it's time for double ganon to ****. Also. What if Chu teamed with Wobbles or another good IC's player O_O 4 on 2 = ****!
Chu teaming with Wobbles would be crazy to watch. Imagine seeing 2 wobbling going on at once....

And Linguini and Kage did some friendlies and I think some MM's as double ganon at Pound 4. It was pretty ****. They beat G$ and Alukard in a set I think. Some of the Ganon combos were amazing.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Chu teaming with Wobbles would be crazy to watch. Imagine seeing 2 wobbling going on at once....

And Linguini and Kage did some friendlies and I think some MM's as double ganon at Pound 4. It was pretty ****. They beat G$ and Alukard in a set I think. Some of the Ganon combos were amazing.
OMG double wobbling ROFL. Did the double Ganon get recorded?

PB&J

Smash Hero
mango would never team with armada because he's too good

mango won't team with m2k for the same reason

mango likes/wants a challenge, and teaming with like another top top player would make it too easy
he teamed with forward and pc chris i dont want to hear that

plus m2k /jman are **** ..why would m2k team with anybody else

Armada

Smash Lord
Spam_arrows: i saw a trailer a couple days ago so i guess that was your movie =).

MaNg0

Smash Hero
On me losing 2 kage

Niiihonjin 2:57 pm
(2:57:21 PM): Hahaha
(2:57:26 PM): I didn't believe it at first lol
(2:57:31 PM): Then I played you
(2:57:34 PM): Then I played Kage
(2:57:35 PM): -_-
PrrettyMango69 2:57 pm
(2:57:38 PM): yup
(2:57:39 PM): LOL

Divinokage

Smash Legend
On me losing 2 kage

Niiihonjin 2:57 pm
(2:57:21 PM): Hahaha
(2:57:26 PM): I didn't believe it at first lol
(2:57:31 PM): Then I played you
(2:57:34 PM): Then I played Kage
(2:57:35 PM): -_-
PrrettyMango69 2:57 pm
(2:57:38 PM): yup
(2:57:39 PM): LOL

He missed his chance, haha. =P

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey Alex. I had wanted to talk to you about the Crew Battles for this years Apex. I know that VGBC wants to handle recording of entire bracket for both games, which i'm fine with. For the crews though, I was thinking we could have a nice clean video for crews. Normally it would have to be uploaded into parts, which can be a pain. I'm one of the few smashers here that can upload unlimited length videos to my page, as shown by these crew battle I have here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YEtJl8wChQ (1 hour 24 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_PEdNBzc8Y (27 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6vMDFuGQFs (24 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkEIkTZkXRI (20 minutes)

If I handled the crew footage, I could add nice intros and effects and such for each crew battle, in the description I could use the time link to specific matches, and it can all be in one video. Instead of EC vs WC parts 1 2 3 4 5 6, EC vs South parts 1 2 3 4etc (I personally hate that searching for the next part) It could be, EC vs WC Crew Battle: Apex 2010, Europe vs USA: Apex 2010 etc, etc. Even if I don't personally record with a setup, I could do this if someone is willing to send the videos files. Tell me what you think, I'd be willing to put in the extra time.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
AJP should probably just record everything lol. So long as he uploads it to youtube. I'd prefer to see the matches a couple days after the tournament as opposed to who knows when.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
love the sharingan effect xD
Thanks....I want people to think of that when they play me:laugh:

I think it was recorded because it was on one of the projectors. But I don't think whoever had it recorded has gone thru to upload them. Sad stuff.
That is lame. Someone must know the person who has it.

Spam_arrows: i saw a trailer a couple days ago so i guess that was your movie =).

ARMADAA!!!!!
Was this the Video? --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZchnFuAVzrE#t=0m37s

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Thank all of you for your support. With that being said we need everyone to register as well. That is my only concern at this time and I wanna get the venue paid off ASAP.

Palpi

Smash Hero
A little while ago you said there was going to be a spectator pass...is that just paying for venue fee? I have no intention of competing, just friendlies and MM's before and after the schedule. For some reason I recall it being $15, but my memory could be playing tricks on me.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'll put that up a week before the event cause I rather people register for the tournament. It would be silly to come to a 3 day tournament and not enter imo xD

My worry now is AIB is burying my event so I need people making blogs since my blogs are not getting enough hits.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ lamezorz :(

On to other news, this tournament is brought to you by:

not officially, but it should be lawl

LLDL

Smash Hero
Japan just aint representing if ma nggas まさし and ボムソルジャ aint there

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage the Warrior is enough for anyone!

The true warrior has awakened! And... On top of training smash, im training physically. I am ready in everyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom