• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
How much are the prices going to go up ?

and are we able to get a refund if we arnt able to make it after all?

and how much is the spectator pass going to cost??
Said he'll put it up (the price) a week before the tourney. He'd rather people overlook the spectator pass, and just pay for the tournament than to anticipate just buying a pass to watch.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm too scared to buy atm, I have a small feeling I might not be able to go.

Soo.. someone comment on Lucky's 2nd question plzzz.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
spectator pass is gonna be $15 bucks

price hike is 10 bucks

refunds will be possible up until 2 weeks before the event.

LLDL

Smash Hero
The receipt when I bought singles says that no refunds are possible unless the event is canceled. That's just their general policy right? We can still get the refunds two weeks up to the tournament?

LuCKy

Smash Master
Said he'll put it up (the price) a week before the tourney. He'd rather people overlook the spectator pass, and just pay for the tournament than to anticipate just buying a pass to watch.
Well Im asking because my gf wants to go basically to hang out with milk tea lol so shed have no intention of playing

and will the prices be going up anymore after this? I really do want to sign up but im kinda poor so i might not be able to for a while lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No Johns Lucky! I pay all my own bills and help support my mom and grandma. And I make crap paywise :p

Besides, I feel like another Lucky hug so my melee skill can improve (or another random excuse to hug you) :p

And that's why I'm scared to box kage. Although my skill is probably better than his, he has that undying unbreakable spirit that keeps him pushing forward (kind of like channing in this vid. however I won't go down so easily :p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6XaF1qVcM&feature=related

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I gotta say the button idea on your OP is GENIUS Alex!

Im callin em' Strife buttons, I put them on my thread too :D

or Crismas!?

Regardless, lovely idea!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I gotta say the button idea on your OP is GENIUS Alex!

Im callin em' Strife buttons, I put them on my thread too :D

or Crismas!?

Regardless, lovely idea!
:3 sankyuu you're more than welcome to use. I made up the allisbrawl one since there was none for it.

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOL of course. How do you continue the tournament if you're not there on the last day?

LLDL

Smash Hero
No you have to pay online this time, they don't give you an option to continue.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Cause everyone waits till last minute to register for tournies (hey I'm guilty too >_>). It's still May though, so yeah...

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So here I am, Mijikai20. It's been a while since I've checked on this thread. I'm curiously still considering attending this event. However, was it ever established whether or not Alaska would get OoC benefits or at least free housing? Because this is what I'm looking at right now...

$975.50
+ 60.00 - Venue, Melee/Brawl 1v1s
$1035.50 - Total w/o Food, Housing, Transportation(?)

Halp? ='3

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So here I am, Mijikai20. It's been a while since I've checked on this thread. I'm curiously still considering attending this event. However, was it ever established whether or not Alaska would get OoC benefits or at least free housing? Because this is what I'm looking at right now...

$975.50
+ 60.00 - Venue, Melee/Brawl 1v1s
$1035.50 - Total w/o Food, Housing, Transportation(?)

Halp? ='3
Dude... that is hella expensive.... if you could get into CA or WA and fly from there somehow it would be cheaper...... Im serious lol it would be like 300$ rountrip from CA to NJ.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
*Goes to alaskaair.com*
It's all $826.50
Where did you find $975?

I changed the dates though, assumed you want to stay for more than one whole day...

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
*Goes to alaskaair.com*
It's all $826.50
Where did you find $975?

I changed the dates though, assumed you want to stay for more than one whole day...
Whoa, I just punched in Round Trip from Cordova, AK to Newark, NJ from 8/6 - 8/9. Just trying to get a flight schedule that would be easier to accomidate.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Mijikai20 - I am sure people can help out with free housing and if you post in the housing thread a few people could help you. I know if I am able to I will house you 100%

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Mijikai20 - I am sure people can help out with free housing and if you post in the housing thread a few people could help you. I know if I am able to I will house you 100%
Thanks, dude. Hitting up the housing thread now...

Edit: WHOOPS, totally screwed up on the flight schedule. Redoing now...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
...Nom...?

zomg liek...yea, I'm gonna have some awesome sigs for later this week. WOOOOO o_o

Also,

That aint Falco!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom