• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

LuCKy

Smash Master
me n hugo wouldve won teams :]

**** you mango *

but goood **** to alex n hugo for gettin2nd n 3rd

as for mango . . suppppp

everyone else . . sup with one p lol

too bad i didnt go though this looks like it was a **** tourney

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
shoutouts

overview - yay my first GREV.it was well-run and still hella fun.im fer sure gonna try to go to the next one

stab - great tournament.**** you for putting me in mango's and s2j's pool haha.i tried to sit a little closer to the microphone for the commentary but its hard to tell how close i gotta be sooooo..maybe just get a microphone?haha

kira - you shouldve come

mango - you move in a way thats really confusing.i cant really explain it,but youre really good at it haha.i wouldve taken you up on the mm tv because i was gonna ask you for some advice afterwards but i was watching the stream of ssf4 norcal regionals (johns). my bad

zhu - knowing you,i know youre probably not satisfied with the way you played but honestly,you had to have played solidly otherwise you wouldnt have gotten 4th in such a stacked tourney

lovage - it was nice to finally formally meet you and do commentary and stuff with you.i think i've said wussup to you like 50 times at tournnaments without actually really realizing who you were hahaha.but i remember you ****** me in friendlies at times somewhere...i wanna say pats house(?) or like...maybe an SD triweekly..who knows.hope to see you and the rest of 805 at future tournaments.you guys are all tight

eddie mexico - youre freaking good

s2j - holy crap youre ****ing fast.not only did you **** me in pools,but you ***** me like...efficiently.you and other PR players are a whole other class of skill that im honestly not ready for.hopefully i can get there one day

mccain - we didnt play :[ ..i know i play you at smashfests all the time but tournament sets feel different to me,and it'd be nice to get one in or a mm sometime.thanks for letting me follow you to chipotle,because i dont really know this OC area that well.you can follow me around in SD if you want haha.and **** starbucks and jamba juice

connor - my *****.im not black im filipino!

psychomidget- nice to see you getting back into smash.not gonna say stop playing WoW,but keep playing smash!

jkun/djmirror - sorry about teams.im still really mad at myself.thanks for letting me follow you to the venue haha.one thing though.. LEARN TO USE YOUR ****ING TURN SIGNAL hahahaha

dunskies - its true guys...dunskies IS a homie.youre a chill guy.i hope you come out to tournaments still even though you got a big ticket

JDM - imma start calling you "mr street fighter"

rob - oh WOW how could i forget you hahah.ok you were probably the only one who was interested in commentating.i was just kinda like...saying whatever haha.or you were the only one with actual knowledge of what was going on.good times,good times haha

if i forgot anyone,im sorry!just ***** at me and i'll update it

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
if i forgot anyone,im sorry! just ***** at me and i'll update it
Yo.

And also...

Hugs and Zhu vs Okami and Signia 1
Hugs and Zhu vs Okami and Signia 2

Hugs and Zhu vs SanDiegoReaper and Abyss 1
Hugs and Zhu and SanDiegoReaper and Abyss 2

Eddy Mexico and Alex19 vs SanDiegoReaper and Abyss 1
Eddy Mexico and Alex19 vs SanDiegoReaper and Abyss 2

SanDiegoReaper and Abyss vs Little England and Sherigami 1
SanDiegoReaper and Abyss vs Little England and Sherigami 2
SanDiegoReaper and Abyss vs Little England and Sherigami 3

Oh and here's my channel for those of you who cannot guess what my name is on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OkamiBW

Edit: Btw, I put in those awesome annotations that HMW has been doing lately. (Next match, previous match)

Double Edit: Sheik/Puff team was SDR and Abyss...who were Ebony and Ivory? Falco/Sheik Team

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I really wanna see Hugs vs Dunskies for the commentary. Especially the second match.

And I switched my control sticks but I think that might've made it worse... LOL. I think I understand what said Cactuar said about how switching control sticks changes something or something LOL.

HugS™

Smash Lord
You condition yourself to play with a certain controller sensitivity, when you change it out of the blue, your body needs to adjust. You can eventually play with any type of controller as long as you spend enough time with it, with slightly varying results.

However, If you change controllers suddenly, you're almost guaranteed to see negative results. Also, a constant change of controllers (like weekly) doesn't allow you to become consistent, which prevents you from playing at your true potential.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
You condition yourself to play with a certain controller sensitivity, when you change it out of the blue, your body needs to adjust. You can eventually play with any type of controller as long as you spend enough time with it, with slightly varying results.

However, If you change controllers suddenly, you're almost guaranteed to see negative results. Also, a constant change of controllers (like weekly) doesn't allow you to become consistent, which prevents you from playing at your true potential.
Sensitivity is one thing but I think just changing the control sticks actually messed it up a little. Like random reverses / more stiffness and stuff. That was just a brief test though, I'll make sure today!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
changing the control box from your controller can mess it up since changing it will make it never feel the same since you might change the height or something else

i think what cactuar said to do is find a control stick that you like and change everything you wanted to change around that motherboard

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
hella ppl at this one! I know I won't remember everyone. apologies in advance =/

Sheridan- It's nice to have someone to ride with to tournies. Fun teaming and stuff, but it SUCKS that we had to play each other in tournament. Let's go swimming this week. :)

Stab- You're one of the best hosts in Socal..<3 (even though you put me and sheridan against eachother) Thanks for having believing in my Falco. lol

GSUB- Nice to seeya again. Let's get some friendlies in next time. =D

JDM- 3S is too good. I wish I had a stick or even my 360 controller with the right controls though. GGs in tournament, and I saw you playing Brawl- for a while! haha that game is soooo good.

Signia-GGs nice to meetcha :)

Abyss- I like your Fox. Riverside *****. lol (I assume ur from Riverside)

Jason- You're getting better my azn brother! Shouldn't have left early though! >=(

Eddy Mex- ggs man. Luigi can be pretty tough haha. Why couldn't I edge guard you?

Zhu- Teach me Falco please. I wanna play friendlies with you. I've learned a lot playing you in tournament. :)

Lovage- Teach me the Fox matchup. You have the Falco matchup on lock. I wanna go to your house or something for a day/weekend and get your training.

HugS- Good stuff against Lovage! That was a really close/intense set. I still don't understand how you do what you with Samus.

Mango- I was the only one......to not get tips.....:( </3

Connor- Dude Ness is more broken than I thought! haha I wanna go to your house. Friendlies with you are the best! You should put a ridiculous amount of time into learning Marth and then start ****** Socal. I know you can do it, and so can you. =D

Alex19- You're really good at melee. You should be ranked higher imo.

s2j- Do you know what I need to work on? Come over to Adam's house again sometime. I want hella tips.

MacD- Hey hey hey. I saw your set against Zhu when you pulled out toad. So </3ing.

Fly- Can I come over?

Apologies again to those I forgot.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
noooooooo

sergio you and little england should team! you'll tap, guaranteed

GSUB

Smash Lord
my peruvian grandparents and great grandma live in norwalk.
I miss that placccccce
so many memories.

side note: this was a good tourney! thanks for showing up everyone!

JDM: Thanks for playing mad SF friendlies with me! I wanna get better yoooo!!

Abyss...?: fox player: lol, we kept getting interupted!!! the friendlies were fun though! I was humbled! let's play some more!

Brawl Minus: you're fun. let's play again sometime.

Connor: the few friendlies, or should I say, "money match" we had was/were fun! hahaha. btw. don't quit and stop raging! you're the one who saying ish about stab getting frustrated! come on! don't be THAT guy!!!

SDR: fun friendlies! i hate falco, hah. lol, hitting on highschool girls.. hahaha. kinda messed, but it was really funny to listen to. <3 SDR, that made my day...

Stab. way2hostandupload. you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sheridan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Gettin you the hookups mangggg!!! ahahahah. I know how to set a brother up with a chica ;) you got this! she's alllll yourssss ya playa!!! <333 come out here more! grevvvvvvv!!!!

anyone else: I'm tired. call me out if I forgot you!!

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOL Jesus ****ing christ GSUB, what'd SDR ever do to you?

Hahahaha god **** that's dirty, calling him out like that.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Yeah but god ****, you don't call a guy out like that unless you hate him.

Not that I don't find this hilarious, but you keep breaking all kinds of unspoken rules man. Hahha

GSUB

Smash Lord
unless I hate him???

i've never been in that situation before, so I really don't know of these unspoken rules.
he unsuccessfully hit on my girl, so i thought i'd call him out on it, cause it was funny.

maybe he didn't know she was with me, or maybe he did, either way, it was lols.

MacD

Banned via Administration
zhu i play you in tourney too much

hugs you have made my hate for battlefield offcial

alex welcome to so cal's circle of people who beat each other, where we beat 3, 5, and 9, but lose to 4, 6, and 8 or whatever

lovage miss you, sorry my commentary sucked, we still need to team one day

gsub it's more the way you said it and called him out

Top Bottom