• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL it is absolutely hilarious...but i don't think he saw this kind of backlash coming from you.

GSUB

Smash Lord
why do you call it a backlash???

my friends bag on each other about failed hit on attempts all the time.
we just take it like a man. we failed, ahhaha.
like my friend shell-shock who unsuccessfully hit on some female sheriffs, ahaha.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
*Note to Zhu/Lovage: Please don't watch starcraft matches on my computer when I'm recording. In the background of Hugs vs dunk, you can clearly hear the starcraft commentator yelling in korean.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
*Note to Zhu/Lovage: Please don't watch starcraft matches on my computer when I'm recording. In the background of Hugs vs dunk, you can clearly hear the starcraft commentator yelling in korean.
That's actually their way of telling you what the commentary should be like.

HugS™

Smash Lord
GSUB, i was just under the impression that you and SDR aren't that good of friends. So for you to say that you and your friends bag on each other all the time about s*** like this...it doesn't really change the situation since he isn't one of your friends.

I, of all people, have friends who do precisely what you're describing, in worse ways, but amongst ourselves, sometimes in public, but in the right way and at the right time. My friends are the most despicable, lewd, inhumane, heartless, and ruthless mother ****ers on the planet when it comes to **** talk, and even i thought what you said was a SICK burn. Haha

LOL but you edited it so it's fine, and I had a great time reading it. Whatever, it's cool. I didn't even mind that it was up, I was just letting you know what you were doing since you seemed kind of oblivious to it all.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
alex welcome to so cal's circle of people who beat each other, where we beat 3, 5, and 9, but lose to 4, 6, and 8 or whatever
haha yea you got some mixed up, well i dont plan on it staying like that imma try hard to be consistent. Imma work at learning the samus match up so one day ill be able to beat hugs.

And ready up for you since you know the fox peach match up like the back of your hand

DJMirror

Smash Master
The Korean Commentary made Dunk vs HugS match more exciting. I love it! More Starcraft's Commentary please! hahaha

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Hmm

I don't think you can record from the game and have the audio come from the computer.
Or at least, it has never happened hen I've messed with the audio functions.
Stereo mix is supposed to do that. I'm not really sure what happened with your computer though LOL. Stereo mix works fine on mine =D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alright, I have a Singles Pools Set. Green Fox in slot 3, Black Marth in slot 4. First game was on Yoshi's Story; Fox won. Marth counterpicked Yoshi's Story again, then lost. I know it's not Little England vs. Signia; and I'm guessing it's not Eddy Mexico or Abyss playing. Also, you guys are tagless. :/

P.S. First match was a JV 2 stock, second was a JV 4.

Edit: Solved. Spoke to Ryan, he said it was him vs. Abyss. (I thought Abyss only played Puff)

D

Deleted member

i had a fuking good time this tourney even though i should've stopped drinking at 4 am and probably giving dunskies another fine

shoutouts later

maybe

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
yea i bet you did get him another fine lol **** was fune though i'll be going over more hopefully

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I'll have to check, but I'm not sure. I'll check in an hour.

Edit: Could not find it where it should be. If I find it in anyone else's sets later, I'll upload it, but so far it looks like there were a limited number of Luigi sets.

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
LOLOL I should checked the boards earlier. This topic is prolly already dropped, but to clear things up. I was just talking to these two girls at the smashfest. I was just waiting for my friend and they were kinda cute so what the hell right? I didnt really try anything so not sure why GSUB got so angry and had to call me out. But its all good. And for record, im 20. They were 17 and 18 so not a problem in my eyes.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
zomg i did click more and i still didnt see that sunglasses one

rigged

Top Bottom