• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Interview Thread! Round 15 Voting is Here... Still!

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah I'm pretty sure air disappeared or something.

I think we should just start with shiri now and just have air put the interview up when he returns.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Scatz's Interview

1) Where do you think :yoshi2: belongs on the tier list?
At the current moment, top of low. Possibly in the future, bottom half/quarter of mid.

2) What do you feel limits you, as a player, from becoming a consistantly strong placer, as you have the capability?
It's obvious that :yoshi2: does limit me as I play him, but I still have fundamental problems that limit me much more such as finishing matches strong when I gain leads, making few (but critical) errors during matches/sets. Other than that, I'm fine with what I can do.

3) Why joo so pr0, ur the best :yoshi2: of all time, everyone praise our DRing king.
Ummmm......K.......I just know how to play flashy while playing somewhat safe ad making right decisions.

4) Why do you like Raichu?
He's probably the only pokemon I like from pokemon (and totodile). I just happen to like Raichu's personality and style more.

5) Why do you call me a troll?
Is this a rhetorical question?

6) Why are you still using :yoshi2:?
Is this a rhetorical question? I use him because he's my best. No one else fits the style like :yoshi2: does.

7) If you could do anything to any one person, what would you do and to who?
Uh.....Do I really need to answer this?

8) Where is Waldo?
Behind you.

9) Do you love your mom?
Always have, and always will.

10) What is your single favorite move in :yoshi2: 's arsenal?
Jab.

11) What are some of your favorite DR mixups?
Uh.....Kinda hard since I don't normally remember my mixups often. I just do it. Um....Idk what's really my fav, but I'd probably say just DR walk away to dash grab or something.

12) How much time per day do you think you practiced DR when you were trying to really get it down?
First time it came out, I put in a good couple of hours. Then I switched to GC and found the other way of doing it, and I only did like 5-10 mins every now and then. Now, I don't even practice repetition.

13) Where would you rank the top players in and around your region on a national scale?
Uh.....There's Reflex, Biglou, Kismet, Elev8 (reflex's brother) that are the higher ups from our region (not including FL since I don't keep up with them often). I feel that all of them are about close to the higher side of the national middle line.

14) How would you rank GA trashtalk?
Lol. We just about dat salt man. We either throw money down or don't talk about it (except for me. I'll trashtalk, but always say that I suck), but we're just really fun and cool to hang with. No one is really an outsider here.

15) Soda, Pop, or Coke (I hear some people down south actually call it that o.O)
Soda. Dunno any others that call it "coke." I've heard pop every now and then, but mainly from old people.

16) When did you start competitive gaming and was brawl your first competitive game?
Brawl was not my first competitive game. I started competitive melee my first year of college, which was Aug 07.

17) How do you go about getting better, what things should I work on when playing a match?
Depends on what habits you have. When I started, I was about execution and being fluid with my movements. Now, I'm much more about the mental side of the game. You gotta be able to analyze yourself to know exactly how to get better.

18) I hear you have some smooth moves with the ladies, is this true =p ?
No. I just do me.

19) Do you or did you play any sports. If how good are/were you?
Played Football, Basketball, Flag Football, and golf. I was meh in football, but never stayed in it long. I was better in flag football cause I was older when I did it. Basketball I was decent, but I'd **** up and make some critical mistakes. Golf is my best area. I haven't been practicing lately, but I was good enough to be a starter on my high school team and a captain around my 3rd year. When I start golf again soon, I plan on taking it to the PGA (if I can).

20) Why did you choose the name “bigman40” if you're hella scrawny, does this name signify something?
Doesn't signify one bit. Just a name I took from one of my friends.

21) What will happen first? [D-Torr] go to a GA tourny or you go to a FL tourny? LOL
Since I'm very slowly trying to get to OoS tourneys, I might beat you at this =P but you'll probably beat me lol.

22) Considering you don't like the general campiness of Brawl, why do you pursue it instead of Melee?
Because there's an equal amount (slightly more) amount of bull**** that makes me rage just as hard in melee. After playing brawl long enough though, I've realized that every game is going to end up campy. It's nature. So, I'm just gonna stick with brawl.

23) What's your reasoning on why the Hawks choked so bad against the Magic in the playoffs?
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know of any Hawks. Naw, but seriously, they can't handle the pressure yet. They did good during the season, but it's nothing like the playoffs.

24) Do you think anyone will nominate [D-Torr] for this interview thread?
I'll nominate you :)

25) What's the best place to eat at in GA?
I just love going to Steak n Shake. Don't really know of any really good restuarants since I don't have the money to spend for it LOL.

26) How do you feel about Morton's Iodized Salt?
I need some. Send some to me by overnight shipping and rushed processing.

27) How do you feel about short people?
My friend is short. What about it?

28) ****** Tactics?
-Did not Respond-

29) Who, in your opinion, are the top 3 :yoshi2: mains as of when you reply?
Uh.....I guess it'd be Stocky, You, and idk the last one. I'm no where good enough at this moment (or placing well enough) to be placing me there.

30) How good is the Delta combo?
You mean your 8000 Usmash frantic match? It was meh.

31) Sharky Abortion Lock?
Meh.

32) Polt Smash?
Meh.

33) Egg da Egg da Egg?
You're kidding right? It's like looking at brawl ganon trying to grab...

34) Did you make your sig scatz?
Forever Zero made this sig. My only way to pay my respects to a fellow Pka main.

35) Why didn't you answer [DeltaCod's] question about ****** Tactics? What do you think of them?
Because idk what ****** tactics you plan on using. As long as they don't hurt me, I'm cool with ****** tactics.

36) Have there ever been any :yoshi2: players that you've looked up to, in contrast to the massive fanbase you've accumulated in the past 2 years?
When I started melee, I looked up to Fumi as my :yoshi2:. No one else is really my idol.

37) Who are your favorite :yoshi2: players to watch?
I often watch Fingerpass, Karamity, and some other people when they have good games (yes, that includes you guys).

38) Do you believe that Airborne has a voice that sounds like an amusement park guy?
Hahahaha.......I don't really know.

39) What do you visualize the perfect :yoshi2: player's style to be like?
I have no idea what it'd be actually. Obviously, a really good one would be able to utilize his jabs to presure, but from there, idk what the style would look like.

40) How amazing are :yoshi2: 's squish noises?
Good enough to make people go insane from getting hit all the time :)

41) So, you're coming to Apex?
Extremely want to. Unless I can get more money (job) then my only OoS tourney I'll be going to will be Raleigh :(

42) Since when did you have the :yoshi2: Pikachu Falco Snake icon, Stocky Scatz? :)
Had em since I got bored of having :yoshi2: sitting on my avi. Changed it when I started pika.

43) Where did all your names come from?
Rai! = my smash tag (old)
Mieu! = ToA game and now my current smash tag
Scatz = My nickname and original tag from melee
Techzilla = Everyone should know this lol.

Did I leave out any others?

44) What's your least favorite :yoshi2: move, non-egg roll division?
Fair.

45) If you're in a black hole, isn't answering these questions fruitless, since we'll never see your respsonses?
Cause everyone else is in the black hole too.

46) Do you main pikachu and :yoshi2: equally or have you dropped pikachu completely?
I haven't dropped pikachu. Both of them I co-main, but lately my Pika has been giving me raging problems in singles.

47) If you could fix three things about :yoshi2: that you believe would make him a tournament legit character, what would they be?
Uh.....I'd want to change his Bair to the 64 one. His new one is good, but having 64 with low cooldown is much better.

Probably give him OoS game to keep him from being pressure ***** from some of the cast.

Change his Fsmash to be much more devastating (that's probably be his real game changer).

48) Why blue?
Dunno. I liked playing all the colors before. I guess blue just kind of stuck to me. But now it's white.

49) What are your goals with :yoshi2: in the long run?
Obviously to be the best out there with :yoshi2: .
Get good enough to actually place in high tourneys with him and a little help.
Just overall, enjoy playing him since he's my best, and probably forever my best.

50) What are your thoughts on Zudenka's style?
Idk what to think about his style since I don't keep up with how he plays other MUs like we do and how some of his opponents play.

51) Are you surprised none of these questions are aimed at trolling you?
Idk if I can say that I'm not being trolled yet. Some questiosn just really made me sit there and think "Is he really serious with this question?" or "How in the **** would I know the answer to this question?"

52) Who is your favorite/least favorite character to fight against?
Eeeehhhh.......my favorite MU would probably be......None since I don't play alot of MUs (but for now, it might be Snake). As for my least favorite MU, it's Falco and Lucario. Those MUs I despise of.

53) When did you first pick up :yoshi2:?
Always technically mained him (even when playing casual) since I picked him up when I started my competitive career.

54) Why is :yoshi2: so god d@mn adorable?
Cause the lovable sound that pisses people off when they get jabbed. <3

55) FALCON PAWNCH!! Your reaction?
Orly? Move out of way cause it's too slow.

56) If you could punch [Z'zgashi], would you?
Naw. I'm not that kind of person.

57) A martini. Shaken, not stirred?
Meh. Not too big into the alcohol drinks. So, idk what's the difference yet, but I'd guess I'd had to have it stirred for me.

58) Do you ever use down b?
I actually use down-b kinda often. Not as much as a new yoshi would, but I use it when I know I'll land one or to mix up really quickly.

59) Why hasn't [Hadesblade] been active on the :yoshi2: boards?
Cause you've been playing HoN

60) Which MUs in the high tier column do u think :yoshi2: can handle enough to make it slightly even?
Snake, ICs, D3, Pika, GW, and maybe Wario.

61) Isn't Marth just the worst character in the game?
Idk. I never get to play em.

62) Why do people play Zelda?
That question is already answered.

63) Why is Ganon automatically dead off a grab release?
Cause Ganon pretty much don't have option against grabs.

64) Without using Google, what is Avogadro's number?
Sorry. Too lazy to attempt this.

65) Planck's Constant?
I remember using this, but still too lazy to remember the number. I'm most likely gonna be wrong, but I think it was something like 1.26 * 10^23, but that might be another number I'm thinking of.

66) What do you mean by [DeltaCod] having lots of trollers?
You and Orion in Pierce's thread. Yes constantly trolling you. etc

67) Why did D-Torr take the blame for it?
Good question cause I don't know.

68) Why is this thread becoming another General Discussion?
Cause people keep talkin bout Timmy getting :yoshi2: trainin and shiz.

69) How good is Brawl-? Eh? Eh?
Dunno. Never played it. I just focus all my attention into vbrawl.

70) How can you stand to film Baseball? It's so boring.
Cause it's my job. I can actually film any game as long as it's heated and exciting.

I hate Scatz for his massive popularity that causes me to waste an hour in a LAN Cafe archiving this entire interview.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Double post because I can't f*ck with the above post:
Everyone start interviewing Shiri. <3
Questions end next Wednesday.

First Question: What color Yoshi do you use primarily?

I need to know for the OP =.=

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: wut

P.S. - I guess I should answer the question. o_0 I have been switching over the years, but I am on green currently.

P.P.S. - Jile, you got lucky this time! We'll get you next week?! Yeah! D:<

P.P.P.S. - Wow, look at all those questions for Bigz, LOL!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wut @ lil b.

Shiri, how mad are you that you were voted over Jile?

Have you handed out any bans to those who voted for you?

Any bans ever?

Why are you one of the few amazing mods here?

Metatitan

Smash Master
What made you pick yoshi for melee?
Were you well known in the melee community for your yoshi?
Melee or Brawl yoshi?
What do you think the game designers should do to make yoshi a viable character in the next smash game?

Shiri

Smash Chump
Wut @ lil b.

Shiri, how mad are you that you were voted over Jile?

Have you handed out any bans to those who voted for you?

Any bans ever?

Why are you one of the few amazing mods here?
:yoshi: Dertaaaaaaa~

1] I am actually very mad because I wanted to ask Jile all sorts of stuff. Then I realized I can just ask him whatever I want whenever, so I stopped being so mad, hahahaha. I still wanted him to get it for this week, though. D:<

2] I have not handed out bans for this. If I could get away with it quietly, I would, but the way bans work would be more trouble than I am willing to undertake just for the sake of this thread, so it was mostly an empty threat to try to get more votes for Jile.

3] I think I've banned people before? Not outright, but through point accumulation. I can't remember. Giving out infractions is something I enjoy, but just banhammering isn't terribly fun. I guess you could say I enjoy the thrill of the chase. If that makes sense.

4] I'm not that amazing (thanks for the complement, though). I will, however take partial credit for that because I know I am one of the few here who actually know what the role of a moderator is and how to actually moderate. If we meet up at some point, I'll show you my moderation flowchart...it's pretty fun, actually. :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
LOL.

Have you ever played Trauma Center?
:yoshi: WOW YES

THAT GAME IS AWESOME LOL

I have a horrendously long story about that game when I played it with a lady friend of mine on New Year's Eve, but yes, that game is so cool, hahaha! I should pick up a copy, come to think of it. o_o

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Have I really? No way.

Wait.

Maybe.

I honestly can't remember, hahahaha.

bigman40

Smash Master
Dang, I didn't know I had that many questions. And most of them I answered with like, one word of something lol.

Shiri:

Hi.

Why do we fight for Blue Yoshi when we play?

Do you think I'm improving with Yoshi?

Do you think I'll get to national status with Yoshi/Pika?

I see you have Mid-Boss in your avatar. My good man, you have picked the most epic fun game I enjoy playing.

When you gonna meet me to give back my Yoshi powers?

What happened to your massive walls of texts about common sense and analogies for brawl?

Shiri

Smash Chump
Dang, I didn't know I had that many questions. And most of them I answered with like, one word of something lol.

Shiri:

Hi.

Why do we fight for Blue Yoshi when we play?

Do you think I'm improving with Yoshi?

Do you think I'll get to national status with Yoshi/Pika?

I see you have Mid-Boss in your avatar. My good man, you have picked the most epic fun game I enjoy playing.

When you gonna meet me to give back my Yoshi powers?

What happened to your massive walls of texts about common sense and analogies for brawl?
:yoshi: Hi! :D

1] This is a good question. I went straight to dark blue (for some reason) in Brawl and you've been had it since Melee, so I guess it was just a fated meeting of decided destiny. Perhaps.

2] I think your tech is improving and you are inventing new scenarios instead of just playing out old ones, which is really important to how a character evolves, regardless of if the character actually gets better a lot. It's unfortunate that most Smash players aren't interested in evolving their game, and then complain when everyone says it's stale.

3] I think you will get national level status with your Yoshi. I think Pikachu has too many people riding him for you to break through in all honesty. Your Yoshi is good and once you get more into better clutch decision-making, you'll probably be the best within a year or so of that, since your consistency is something that you also seem to have going for you. You just need more matchups, which you won't find in GA, so I would suggest travelling more when you can afford to.

4] That's not a question, but there are no questions when it comes to... **flex** BEAUTY DANSHAKU VYERS! Ah, the burden of looking this good...

5] I read that you weren't gonna be at the last monthly, but apparently you were on the results list, so GG. Dude, are you gonna be at home anytime this summer? I can just drop it off during the week or something. Just catch me on AIM or wherever and let's get your powers back to you. >:3

6] I liked writing those not only because I got to flex my mental muscles a bit (I don't get to write very much anymore), but also because I feel that these really effective concepts are lost in translation, so to speak, when it comes to this game's mechanics even though the principles in general still apply and work to anybody's advantage. However, I felt like whatever wasn't falling on deaf ears was either being taken extremely literally or otherwise incredibly marginalized and I found that people were reading too far into what I had to say instead of visualizing the concepts, so I kinda stopped and just decided to share stuff with people who asked me. I've been wanting to do one for a long time, but I've had to hold myself back, haha.

Did I ever pay you back for that burger you got me?

Heh heh hehhhhhh
Kill yourself. Hi, Jile! You better be ready for next week! >:D

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, my Pika was probably never going to break national level. That would be fairly tough on me considering that I don't really have that kind of time to focus both of them steadily (Although, that would be fun to see happen).

Vyers is quite the handsome looking man XD And you did pay me back when I gave you my burger. I'll be in GA until the 2nd week of August (that's when I start to go back to GA southern). The July monthly will be my last attendance at GA tourneys unless I get a surplus of money. So you can meet me there.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
:yoshi: Have I really? No way.

Wait.

Maybe.

I honestly can't remember, hahahaha.
Okay well I was at 5 points one time, and in the sonic chat (old sonic chat lol) I told you to infract me. And you actually did it

I even respond back to your infractions, but I couldn't do it that time :(

Shiri

Smash Chump
Q1. Who's your favorite author?

Q2. Ever killed a man, Shiri?
:yoshi: Oh, look, it's the guy we should be interviewing this week. :D

1] I don't have one, honestly, since I don't like to read that much. Probably William Faulkner since I haven't touched anything close to recent and As I Lay Dying has been one of the only books I've enjoyed reading multiple times and for no reason since I was tiny.

2] I may or may not be wanted in three South American countries.

Sharky

Smash Master
ooh ooh my turn =D

what color is the sunset yoshi?

I've recently learned that Neil has a beast Yoshi. Your doing, I suppose?

When are you coming back up here? I still want that eating mm =( and a NY Yoshi reunion. =(

I remember you predicted that Yoshi's game will eventually be entirely ground based. Has this theory changed at all, and how have recent developments in our metagame affected this?

how have you been doing in tourney lately? I haven't really seen much. =/

How can you just sit down there and sip lemonade knowing that we're still up here freezing our ***** off half the year =(((((

:yoshi:?

It seems like Syracuse Smash is becoming the new BFWNY, but a CNY version. Thoughts?

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Q1: who do you think is top 3 yoshi
Q2: if you could add a color for yoshi what would it be
Q3: why does yoshi own so hard

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Have you seen Toy Story 3 yet?

Are you going to see Toy Story 3 at all? (If you answered No to the first question)

Woody or Buzz Lightyear?

Bo Peep, Jessie, or Barbie?

Are you gonna infract me for these dumb questions?

Shiri

Smash Chump
ooh ooh my turn =D

what color is the sunset yoshi?

I've recently learned that Neil has a beast Yoshi. Your doing, I suppose?

When are you coming back up here? I still want that eating mm =( and a NY Yoshi reunion. =(

I remember you predicted that Yoshi's game will eventually be entirely ground based. Has this theory changed at all, and how have recent developments in our metagame affected this?

how have you been doing in tourney lately? I haven't really seen much. =/

How can you just sit down there and sip lemonade knowing that we're still up here freezing our ***** off half the year =(((((

:yoshi:?

It seems like Syracuse Smash is becoming the new BFWNY, but a CNY version. Thoughts?
:yoshi: Herro. :D

1] The Sunset Yoshi is the color of bravery, ingenuity, and love. LEARN ABOUT IT

2] I don't know when or if I'm going back. I would have taken you up on that match a year or so ago (Marik will probably poop on me for this, too), but I've not been able to eat...lately...for some reason. Not quite sure why, but my appetite has been behaving oddly for the past three months or so.

3] My opinion has not changed; I continue to stand by my remarks for more than pride (get it?). Yoshi's future is firmly rooted in how he can best use his mobility and the speed of his ground moves while keeping his traction as tight, but flexible, as possible. I haven't noticed very many changes in Yoshi's "meta," so to speak, but I have seen more people experimenting with grabs and pivots. I think the bouncing and aerial stuff is cool and staple to Yoshi's game to a point, but I think one of the biggest advances that I haven't seen many players use is the instant-edge walk (not quite sure what to call it), which nearly (NEARLY) eliminates the faults of what I consider to be one of the weaker parts of Yoshi's game, which is his edge play.

4] I have been doing terribly in tournament lately for various reasons, but I knew I had to quit going to tournaments down here when I tossed up the first legitimate teams loss I've suffered in years, practically. I probably won't play until I get back to ROC, if I do go back, because I feel like I'm only getting worse down here.

5] Dawg, we don't sip lemonade WE ON DAT ARIZONAAAAAAAAAAAAA GETCHA SOME ICED TEA MANG

Yeah, the weather down here is kind of ridiculous awesome.

6] :yoshi:

Q1: who do you think is top 3 yoshi
Q2: if you could add a color for yoshi what would it be
Q3: why does yoshi own so hard
1] Bwett/Burntsocks/Green Ace

2] Black.

3] It's because he's cute, has a huge appetite, THROWS EXPLODING EGGS (come on!), and has ridix footwear. This is unlike other characters who pretend to be cute, have no personality, are boring from a design point of view, and aren't even visually original.

A FAULKNER MAN, EH?

I should have known, being a southerner and all. 8-)
LOL, go home. Actually, I was born and slightly raised on the Golden Coast, but I guess there's only so much of the souf that I can pretend not to claim after saying I read Faulkner, hahaha.

Have you seen Toy Story 3 yet?

Are you going to see Toy Story 3 at all? (If you answered No to the first question)

Woody or Buzz Lightyear?

Bo Peep, Jessie, or Barbie?

Are you gonna infract me for these dumb questions?
1] I have not seen it yet.

2] I fully intend to see it and I'm actually really excited about it, but probably won't get to see it with who I wanted to.

3] Probably Woody, but I don't have an overwhelming preference.

4] Bo Peep, is this even a question? LOL

5] So many red cards during the World Cup already; I don't think I'd give any to you just on account of these questions. :D

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol. Your loss in teams was from you not playing brawl in like forever. Plus, teams are much more fickle here. You gotta find the right partner or else you're not going to be placing high (unless you can carry mad good).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The difference between our opinion, I guess, is that

I prefer women

while you all are still looking for girls.

It's okay. That just means I get Bo Peep to myself. ^__^

Airborne

Smash Lord
Alright, guys, there's only 1 day left for Shiri's interview, so don't forget to ask this guy what you so desire to ask him before it's over!

Shiri:

Were you the original doubles master before loudmouths from East Coast tried to go all Kanye West on your title?

When will you come down to Kentucky and have some of the best thin crust pizza you will ever try?

Will you add me on Skype since I'm too lazy to download AIM on this sh*tty *ss laptop that probably has only 512 of RAM, because it's like, 4 years old or some sh*t?

If a friend of mine and I visit Georgia sometime in July or August before classes start up again, will you hang out with Scatz and us? =D

Edit: Who do you use in Super 4?

Do you think the game is pretty balanced this time around for 35 characters?

Would you be surprised if I told you that the woman who does Cammy's English Voiceover is actually American?

Shiri

Smash Chump
Alright, guys, there's only 1 day left for Shiri's interview, so don't forget to ask this guy what you so desire to ask him before it's over!

Shiri:

Were you the original doubles master before loudmouths from East Coast tried to go all Kanye West on your title?

When will you come down to Kentucky and have some of the best thin crust pizza you will ever try?

Will you add me on Skype since I'm too lazy to download AIM on this sh*tty *ss laptop that probably has only 512 of RAM, because it's like, 4 years old or some sh*t?

If a friend of mine and I visit Georgia sometime in July or August before classes start up again, will you hang out with Scatz and us? =D

Edit: Who do you use in Super 4?

Do you think the game is pretty balanced this time around for 35 characters?

Would you be surprised if I told you that the woman who does Cammy's English Voiceover is actually American?
:yoshi: Airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1] I'm not sure who these loudmouths are nor do I know in which capacity you consider me a teams master. I think I'm pretty good (or was when I went to tournaments and had a dedicated partner), but over my career, I have no problem saying that I was the winningest Yoshi in both Brawl and Melee for teams and that in my home region I am an undisputed top for teams. It doesn't mean terribly much, but it's great for income I suppose. :D

2] That is probably...maybe gonna happen I hope? I don't get to just up and travel these days and it's very hard to justify up and going somewhere, and I kinda used up all my vacation time for this year, too. D:<

3] No. Skype is gay and talking to people you've never met on Skype is creepy as f*ck.

4] Of course I would. Provided I'm not predisposed, that sounds like it would be awesome.

5] I have used Bison since Hyper Fighting (I had a brief stint with Rainbow Edition, but then again, you could just morph into whomever you wanted to in that sh*t, LOL!) and I was holding out for someone else for Super4 who didn't make it in, but it seems like Bison is an actual character now unlike the trauma I put myself through in vanilla. I want to get a nice Dudley eventually for style points and because he is fun as all get-out, but I am too busy plateau busting with Bison to devote time to anybody else right now.

6] The game is much better than vanilla. You can't really sleep on many characters in this game, and the damage overall has been toned down so you get to see more link and character variety. It's not terrible, I think, but I'm not at a high enough level of play to say for sure whether the game is that good or not. There are still some risk/reward issues, but those seems to largely fade when you add in basic techs and ultras.

7] I would actually be surprised. I like her English VA, but I also <3 her JP VA because it's such an awkward accent, hahaha. It sounds like she's saying "SPIDER LEVEL" with a sock stuffed in her mouth, hahahaha.

Top Bottom