• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Once the attack starts, we should keep it going for a day or two.

Just pick a topic to start with and discuss random things from then on.

and finally pick a day to just have everyone randomly stop, and just ignore the thread from then on.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yay gj

now its time for us to run train (literally) on some other char forums social boards.

first should be mk or oli

stingers u need a rob train. leisha do you think you can make one? if he refuses to switch il switch it for him like stock lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I feel like if I post here, my avatar will become a ChuchuROB for me, which I don't mind. Make mine red with fire eyes or something random. XD

My avatar just better change back eventually, or imad.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Looool I tired to make a cute lucas one with bunny ears, but it just looks ******** XD

Sooo creepy .__.

Okay theres JCaesars bunny chuchutrain xD

Hmm maybe tomorrow monring when everyones awake, (for me lol) we can attack some boards with the chuchu attack ;o

If people want me to make them robs, please leave a message on my page ~

Oh yeah for cubone if you want it. ( An avie that wont be burred out)

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Hate to be picky but can i request one more thing.

I like the color scheme but can we get rid of the angry look, and make it wink? ;3

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I wish I could travel... Tennessee has no scene for vBrawl whatsoever so I don't get to do much of anything

Stingers can't you like... get one and replace one of the eyes with the logo from the ring?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Sweet! Its pretty close too so I should be able to make it. I guess I better stay more on top of the regional board if we actually have things coming up now.

But would you use it if it were made?

Top Bottom