• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
@golden-psycho: yeah qur'an, i was taught that both ways were acceptable, i just choose the easiest to type, imo. sorry if it offended you.

yeah, its a shame that its the extremists gives a bad picture of their respective
religion =/
whatever. anyways, i regret taking freshman courses in my senior year. oh god its so boring

Sudai

Stuff here
Welcome to the working world :D You'd be surprised how little work you actually need to do. It's like college all over again.

I just played through Cave Story again hoping I could find a good line by King to make my user title. No such luck. He doesn't really say anything particularly cool or witty. Meh.
lmao, too easy and King is too cool to say much.
@golden-psycho: yeah qur'an, i was taught that both ways were acceptable, i just choose the easiest to type, imo. sorry if it offended you.

yeah, its a shame that its the extremists gives a bad picture of their respective
religion =/
whatever. anyways, i regret taking freshman courses in my senior year. oh god its so boring
Extremist give a bad name to everything. Most people are just dumb and think the extremist = the average.

They've got me teaching myself a 3d sculpting program that they spent $7,000 and have a machine to print stuff off of, but no one knows how to use. lmao

Heartstring

Smash Legend

religion =/
naww i dont get offended, i was jsut making sure no-one else did or read it wrong, like glyph did

yeah sudai a lot of company's are thick like that

wait...are you worknig for a company called eagit? that scenario sounds veeery familiar

Sudai

Stuff here
Nah. Crescent Signs. Place in New Orleans owned by a dad's friend. At least now when the big boss ask me what I'm doing/learning every 30 min I have something to alt tab to and be like "This *point*" XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dunno the school has some deal with the local community college and they teach you random subjects online. i'm taking AP Comp sci and western civ online through it so for two periods a day I come into this room and get the work for the week done the first day and play games the rest of the week.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Where did Leisha go anyway?

All our female posters left :ohwell: I blame Dajayman.
Been wondering the same.
I meese dem <3

Maybe I can call for Leisha...:

chugga chugga chugga chugga...

----------------------------------------

-hates online courses-

Sudai

Stuff here
I wish I could have taken online courses. Closest I had was a comp sci class where I knew more about programming than the teacher so I did all my work, gave it to my friends in the class, then we all played CS 1.6 together cause one of my friends had access to an admin account and threw it on the network. lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Nah. Crescent Signs. Place in New Orleans owned by a dad's friend. At least now when the big boss ask me what I'm doing/learning every 30 min I have something to alt tab to and be like "This *point*" XD
oh cool, would be nice to work in somethnig like that, is it a full-time job?

@datfu: lol, epic watermelon died for a good cause.

@stockfield: do you sell overseas?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I wish I could have taken online courses. Closest I had was a comp sci class where I knew more about programming than the teacher so I did all my work, gave it to my friends in the class, then we all played CS 1.6 together cause one of my friends had access to an admin account and threw it on the network. lol
It's mostly how vague my teacher is being. And I don't feel like waiting around for e-mails. But the whole CS thing sound pretty sweet =3. I'd love to LAN me up some TFC and bring back the good old days xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
massively multiplayer online real time strategy? sounds impossible XD
if i sign up via that link, do you get a special reward? i'lll do it if so ^-^

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well apparently i already have an account
ill play for a little bit, i need something to do during my long boring gaps at college (heaven forbid i may actualyl do the coursework)
but err, if i alrady have an account, that means i cant halp you does it?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
you...you....****it XD

excellent, i might start gathering my sporting supplies from there, got a website i can haz?
LOl Sorry I couldn't help it, you guys had a pretty good run though.

Also We sell Soccer and Lacrosse only.

Soccer.com, Lacrosse.com

So yeah if you play either of those.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My avatar changed.

I like it though, pretty Pro.

Top Bottom