• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
team cockyness **** with the 3rd place! Could of maybe had a closer set vs cal and cong, but there wasnt enough cockyness from TEAM COCKYNESS!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
yeah although he entered brawl as well. he was beating mtr in friendlies lololol
no he wasnt xD

he won 1 against me when i tried to do a load of technical crap and sd'd on 0% twice he didnt come close to winning another

team cockyness **** with the 3rd place! Could of maybe had a closer set vs cal and cong, but there wasnt enough cockyness from TEAM COCKYNESS!
Lol you should have heard my cockyness angainst charles and edwin. He got fsmashed and the DI was poor, i had no choice but to yell "HOW DO YOU DI" at him xD

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah and ddiz was like pulling on profs hair in the middle of a tournament match as well :/ this menace needs to be put in his place!

Brawl was gay, how can i ****ing camp a fox! matchups horrible enough in melee :(
And fuzzy first round of losers bracket, never entering again lol

And brawlers are really good at melee teams for some reason, yet not that hot at singles. I really don't understand it but whenever andy enters teams with another brawler, I always have a little trouble with it!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well i got destroyed this tournament, but i won two of three money matches which was cool. still really wish i coul have performed better, i kept missing the attack button when trying to b-air TT_TT

@tamoo: this isnt melee, why did you do it?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
well i got destroyed this tournament, but i won two of three money matches which was cool. still really wish i coul have performed better, i kept missing the attack button when trying to b-air TT_TT

@tamoo: this isnt melee, why did you do it?
you actually outplaced me gp....barely but saying that its realy not placing anywhere worth bragging about. I cant believe i played 2 icies in brawl, then 1 in melee

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
shout outs to willz for being amazing (WILLZ U R SO GOOD AND I GET ***** BY U ON MELEE)

and helloooo to ddiz

K.Mac

Smash Lord
And brawlers are really good at melee teams for some reason, yet not that hot at singles. I really don't understand it but whenever andy enters teams with another brawler, I always have a little trouble with it!
That may explain why I absolutely boss doubles on melee compared to singles. o_o

Jolteon

I think brawlers in general used to take doubles much more seriously than melee players did, its only recently that we've had other teams instead of fuzz+prof going for #1

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah i rly dont understand that, Me and Calz were known for doing sick in doubles, and also Me and Keith are a really good Melee team. But yeah for some reason i do **** in singles for Melee, i dont know what Marths best options are in Melee.

Jolteon

just space moves and camp until you get a grab lol, you'll learn the best options from experience.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Yeah i rly dont understand that, Me and Calz were known for doing sick in doubles, and also Me and Keith are a really good Melee team. But yeah for some reason i do **** in singles for Melee, i dont know what Marths best options are in Melee.
lol pretty much the same you play in brawl just that you DD + wavedash

but seriously just watch m2k / ken then pratice the suitations that are best for marth

till its second nature really

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
it's pri good, pri good

just went to a local and won 7 outta 7 games that i played :)

have you settled with a deck yet?
Yeah i've gone with a Combee/Vespiquen variant, still looking for a few cards to finish it like Shaymin LV X (****s so expensive lol)

Heres the basic strategy of the deck, but my card list quite different lol
http://www.sixprizes.com/deck-analysis/innocent-dangerous-combee/

cal, kmac wasnt here... BUT BMac WAS!
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NEW SMASHER?!?!?!?

Tamoo

Smash Master
ooh that's pretty scary actually, remember you telling me this strat actually

and im gonna have to check that sableye out for myself, looks like a pretty sweet card, though my deck is already trying to overflow itself :/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chillin' with that Willz guy was pretty cool.

Where is he?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i'll do my brawl shoutouts here as well as the london monthly thread:

Pafos: good **** man you've stepped it up a lot since GT2. our set was really intense shame that ddiz sorta wrecked it for me -_-"

Jmiller: dat ain't siri!!!!!! your peach was cool man, shame we had to play so early in losers =[

Jihad: good games, you beat me in the friendly after as well. SUCKS THAT IT WASN'T TOURNEY THOUGH LOL. jks gd set man

Anaky: you ****ing suck at melee man and forfeiting in brawl lol obv n00b

Kasper: man up

Calzorz: ****

C.R.Z: TEAM COCKYNESS **** SON 'TOP3 AT LEAST SON' then 'TOP3 ACQUIRED SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. good **** man and you got 5th as well in singles i think so good **** reppin that cockyness!

Dopl: was cool seeing you again dude, shame we never got to play =[

Cong: our mm was fun, and like I said I didn't really wanna play gay vs you as that's not very fun for me to do and I know it's certainly not fun for you either :D

Ixis: our mm was fun your bowser is still legit as always

GP: fun mm man and yes i enjoyed taking money from you :)

TEH ****ING SHLURPIE: 5TH PLACE? BEATING JMILLER AND PAFOS? SLURPY IS LEGIT.

MTR: mtr got bracketraped son. you were very funny outside at the end son. nice seeing you again son. hope to s-s-s-s-s-s-se-se-C0CK see you again son

Teran: lol we mad chill innit and **** that DoR2 **** lol u r 2 pro at that I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT IN 2 YEARS IF NOT MORE ****IT.

StarShadowX: 12 year old smash prodigy

Baron Mack B.Mac: hey bmac you are a really cool guy, was cool talking to you at the end and i hope to see you at more tourneys :)

Marni: wtf i forgot to give u a shoutout even though we been travelling n **** together for 2 days lol. anyway good **** in brawl and melee bro esp vs ixis you should be beaten him maaaaaaaan. maybe next time but going 2-1 with someone good like ixis shows that you've improved looooads since you started playing less than a year ago dude. keep it up and youll be up there with the top pros like K.Mac, MTR and now even Slurpy one day!

well that was my last brawl tournament that i'm entering guys. i had a lot of fun with this and I look forward to seeing all you guys again in December if there's a monthly around that time (although it has to be after my AS mocks else I'm not going).

=D

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
18th September Brawl Full Results

Brawl Singles

1st: Calzorz
2nd: Kasper
3rd: Anaky
4th: Doplghost
5th: Shlurpie
5th: C.R.Z
7th: Fuzzyness
7th: J.Miller
9th: Retroking
9th: Pafos
9th: Cong
9th: Ixis
13th: Hoe4u
13th: Teran
13th: Willz
13th: Minh
17th: Tamoo
17th: G.P
17th: Marni
17th: Baronmack
17th: Jihad
17th: DNE
17th: StarShadowX
17th: MTR

Brawl Doubles

1st: Anaky & Kasper
2nd: Calzorz & Cong
3rd: Willz & C.R.Z
4th: Fuzzy & Retroking
5th: Ixis & Hoe4u
5th: Dopl & MTR
7th: Baronmack & G.P

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Andy, you surely put me last for a reason xD

@Willz Lol, the dissing at the stutter xD so harsh man :p I wish i was as cool as you man, so cool with that *** in your mouth

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Nah thats exactly how the tio file looks.
tio puts it in order of which result weas secured first, and seeing as you got your games over the fastest, you were put at the bottom, where as i took a fair while getting to playing keith (he kept having melee johns) so im nearer the top of the ****-tier

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
@Willz Lol, the dissing at the stutter xD so harsh man :p I wish i was as cool as you man, so cool with that *** in your mouth
It-it-it-it-it's too cool for you to take!

Also I swear I won more games than Willz but whatever.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
what happened to diddy bmack?
also im now using ganon because ike has gotten boring, speed ganon for top tier

Top Bottom