• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I wonder since Ike is supposably going up to mid tier, if he will be allowed in low tier tournies, if he aint i might not use him as much, and train my Link again. Meh or i could use Ike for mid tier tournies, wherever there is em.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I wonder since Ike is supposably going up to mid tier, if he will be allowed in low tier tournies, if he aint i might not use him as much, and train my Link again. Meh or i could use Ike for mid tier tournies, wherever there is em.
if ike goes to mid tier then he wont be allowed in low tiers even knowing hes beatable with other low tiers as he will now be mid and get rid of the point of low tiers

zelda also wont stay low tier for long

so u should train ur link again as there is hardly ever mid tier tournys

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Calzum if its Brawl i will **** yo ganon.

Yeah thats what i was thinking, but Ness and Bowser were also Mid Tier, but they were allowed in Low tier tournies, hmm im not satisfied til i see the list myself, dont trust leaked information which could be wrong.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
*sees new tier list*
*notices ike placement*
*scribbles out ike and puts 'San' there instead*
my work here is done

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it IS the same for snake and ally in terms of america XD
also not crying, its good that ike isnt being seen as a 'wifi only' character anymore

I approve of the tier list more then the others posted so far. With the exception of Zelda, this tier list quite accuratly reflects my thoughts ;o.

Also nothings up Keith, what about yourself? :3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You need to understand that there is more then one James. It's seriously why I request people don't use it :/.

Use Jimmy instead xD
So? There's more than one Alex, too. Calling you Jimmy just makes me think of you as a comic book character.

Then let it be known. I am now a comic book character, you will now refer to me as god.

Also I was just fine with TC, but you just wouldn't have it.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I was more interested in legal weather changers myself (Nintetales/Politoed), that's sure to have a significant effect.

I've already made plans to add Politoad to my RT anyway, so it's all good about that. It's a shame that someone like Vaporeon or Starmie didn't get that ability ;___;.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Where is this new Brawl tier list, can someone link me? I'd like to take a look :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lucario went down because lee martin started ****** with him a bit too late before the release of the tier list not enough tournys to stack lucario up there

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude Im Not Even F*cking Amuse Sh*t P*ssed Me Well Off, Not Cool, So Dont Roll On The Floor Laughing Again On Infractions Will Be Given Out Dam Scrub.

EDIT: KKKKKKKKKKKKKK.MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCC

Calzorz Says: Check The Camera.

Edit: Yeah hes psoting on my account.

Top Bottom