• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Does Hylian even play Link anymore? Or has he gone straight ICs? If so, who's next, Legan? :eek:

Edit: Nvm. Hylian, ironic as it seems, never played Link :(

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You didn't get dual three stocked like I did right?
How do you get dual three stocked? :laugh:

I liked my old avatar the one that I made so I switched back. My god I'm so lazy to do anything. This weekend, I'll make an effort to organise this place and record the replays I saved.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Ehh, I just updated the video thread today. I hadn't done it in like 3 weeks, haha. And I still have a couple Kirin ones to upload, but I don't feel like digging through Youtube subscriptions to find it.

If it's M2K, I bet I could find a way to get 3stocked multiple times too, haha.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How do you get dual three stocked? :laugh:

I liked my old avatar the one that I made so I switched back. My god I'm so lazy to do anything. This weekend, I'll make an effort to organise this place and record the replays I saved.
Game 1
Game 2

Panicing and playing stupid like this.

I'm not playing this bad again, EVER.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Anybody notice Scabe cleaned up Linkboards? It looks nice and tidy now. Scabe FTW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to a tourney on Sunday, and I realized you absolutely can't take Link anywhere. There were about 15 people there, and 10 of them used MK. Jeez, there were MK v. MK matches. The only other characters apart from that were Peach, Marth, Snake, an amazing Fox and my Link.

Sure, they had alts they used before the tourney started, but during the tourney, 10 MK mains. This one guy, who was great with Lucas, used MK. Everybody used MK. So, the way I see it, a tourney is just a 'how well can you use MK' match, with maybe a few other characters thrown in for guffaws.

:urg:

IYM!

Smash Lord
Oh my god, I am in a crisis of identity.

The level that I have reached with Samus and my fondness for the character and her games, they have reached a level very similar to Link

With Samus I can conquer my friends, as it towards with Link. but the horrible thing is that...

... I have been playing more with Samus that with Link

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nah, i don't think he's quitting Link. I think he finally just reach that point in time where money gets involved with gameplay, and Link wasn't a very good choice.

He'll rid of Samus soon, realizing that they're both unnecessary candidates for competitive play.

Funny note: I told my friend i might main Meta Knight.

His response: Naah, that's not necessary. Oh, sorry, you meant for money?

IYM!

Smash Lord
But IYM!, you can't give up Link! He's freaking Link! The greatest video game character evar!
I know that, is the migthy Link, but it is inevitable, whenever i play Smash I place my cursor in my Gravity suit Samus, and now I have installed to her a few textures, some of the PED suit (the suit of my avatar)

In addition, since it mentions the topic of my avatar, they will be able to notice that I have changed it into Samus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIIINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Gravity suit Samus
The texture for Light Suit Samus looks way hotter. And there's a light suit ZSS. That, IMO, is the hottest costume for ZSS apart from nekked ZSS.

Phazon suit Samus and phazon suit ZSS is pretty cool, too.

I'm off to visit Brawlvault again lol

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Too much Samus in my Link GD Thread.

So I got Zelda: Majora's Mask last night for my Wii. It is definitely a lot creepier and darker than any other Zelda game I've played.

I am heading up to Clemson for Fall Break on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll get to play against Ryanarius, that really good Pit player, this time, haha.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
i prefer my Dominatrix ZSS
So you're into that ****? Bondage and all that?

IYM!, I thought better of you. I'm sorely disappointed. Tsk, tsk.

Light suits ZSS FTW. FTFW.

Too much Samus

Zelda: Majora's Mask
Too much Samus HAHAHAHAHAHA not for me. I <3 Samus. She makes the Prime trilogy amazingly fun.

Also, MM for Wii? WTF? When did that happen?!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Anybody notice Scabe cleaned up Linkboards? It looks nice and tidy now. Scabe FTW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to a tourney on Sunday, and I realized you absolutely can't take Link anywhere. There were about 15 people there, and 10 of them used MK. Jeez, there were MK v. MK matches. The only other characters apart from that were Peach, Marth, Snake, an amazing Fox and my Link.

Sure, they had alts they used before the tourney started, but during the tourney, 10 MK mains. This one guy, who was great with Lucas, used MK. Everybody used MK. So, the way I see it, a tourney is just a 'how well can you use MK' match, with maybe a few other characters thrown in for guffaws.

:urg:
Anything competitive, people will tier ***** to win. Only advice is to learn how to play against MK, which takes a bit to learn but it feels better once you do.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Anything competitive, people will tier ***** to win. Only advice is to learn how to play against MK, which takes a bit to learn but it feels better once you do.
Before that, I'd have to learn how to use a GC or CCPro properly. THEN, I'd go learn how to survive against MKs.

XD

Red Ryu FTW.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So guys I got to play M2K don't mind the title of the video. He told me that he didn't want his name in it if I uploaded the video.

This probably doesn't boost my tier rating haha, but you know I thought it be something for you guys to enjoy.

I managed to take 1 stock out of the three matches we had haha!

Anyways at the tournament I went to, I got 17th out of 73 entrants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BflGBb3Dn-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3-VMX8g7lQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGVsL-qMwOI <- This is the one I did the best in, not only did I take a stock I totally footstooled locked him. He was like I DIDN"T KNOW LINK HAD THAT!!? He also said Dair was broken haha.

About 5 more vids to come, I'll add them all with proper format into the video thread later.

Rizen

Smash Legend
PN03 eatyourheartout

So I got Zelda: Majora's Mask last night for my Wii. It is definitely a lot creepier and darker than any other Zelda game I've played.

I am heading up to Clemson for Fall Break on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll get to play against Ryanarius, that really good Pit player, this time, haha.
TP is darker. MM is more deep and bizarre. Stick with it, MM's my favorite Zelda. Get a mask at the laundry pool then a mask at a coocoo house and it makes Link run at 1.5x normal speed which is worth the dumb look.
So guys I got to play M2K don't mind the title of the video. He told me that he didn't want his name in it if I uploaded the video.

This probably doesn't boost my tier rating haha, but you know I thought it be something for you guys to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGVsL-qMwOI <- This is the one I did the best in, not only did I take a stock I totally footstooled locked him. He was like I DIDN"T KNOW LINK HAD THAT!!? He also said Dair was broken haha.

About 5 more vids to come, I'll add them all with proper format into the video thread later.
Nice matches! An MK main said that exact thing to me too. Link's Dair's broken but MK's... well everything is broken.
This is why I spammed Dair in those replays. Scabe was actually smart about his. Brawl doesn't interest me anymore, MH3 is loosing my interest too. Maybe I'm just depressed.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

You took a stock off, therefore you did better than I did. =D I would think 17 out of 73 was good, imo.

Also you saved M2K 3 times from an SD on the second game.

@ Arizen: Take time to think about it, some people either lose interest or need a break.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)

And now, with with the creppy pasta story in your mind... this game will be darker than ever.

Remember this, later or sooner, you will see him. Yes you may kow who i am talking about

:psycho:

So you're into that ****? Bondage and all that?

IYM!, I thought better of you. I'm sorely disappointed. Tsk, tsk.

Light suits ZSS FTW. FTFW.
:urg: ... dispappointed?? :cry:

Na man, dont worry i dont have that texture, i respect to much to Samus to puting her that texture. :)

links24

Smash Ace
no one ever payed attention to me when i played m2k back when he lived in OH........ah well i got to play him at his house very often before he left so im happy i did that lol

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
no one ever payed attention to me when i played m2k back when he lived in OH........ah well i got to play him at his house very often before he left so im happy i did that lol
Didn't know you did, how well did you learn?

I've only played with him three times.

One was friendly doubles where I teamed with him, he gimped me so I wouldn't take his stocks, lol.

Second was the match I posted.

Third was when he came another time, and I friendlied him. He was pretty nice.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Brawl doesn't interest me anymore, MH3 is loosing my interest too. Maybe I'm just depressed.
I'm sorta "over" Brawl, too. I'm with you there. MH3 I go on occasionally to help out n00bs or finish that Agnaktor+ I started out making. It's a pain.

You into RPGs?

I'm not joking here, but you know what reduces depression? Physical human contact. It's all about endorphins. 'Nuff said.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Have I told everyone that I've quit Brawl? After Robocop I really want to stop playing and spending so much time on it. But I really want to do a good job as a moderator and help clean up and organise my boards before I resign.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Have I told everyone that I've quit Brawl? After Robocop I really want to stop playing and spending so much time on it. But I really want to do a good job as a moderator and help clean up and organise my boards before I resign.
Haha, that's why you just played M2K right? Since you had all that extra free time from quitting Brawl?

When is Robocop?

I've been playing Link almost exclusively recently. I tried to go back and play my Wolf and Oldmanondorf, and they kinda sucked, haha.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Robocop has happened. That's where I met and played M2K and he pretty much dominated the whole entire Australian scene. No one stood a chance.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sad face about Scabe resigning. Still I'll say happy face for tells us ahead of time, I think it's time for my secret project to come to fruition.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Scabe! You can't resign! We're supposed to be successful businessmen!
But really, you'll still play casually, right? If you don't want to go to tourneys or have any pressure on you to play awesome, well I spose that's cool, it is your decision after all, but are you really going to completely stop playing the game at all forever?

Top Bottom