• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Who's gonna win MLG Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't think you will be able to unless we play in losers pro bracket. In winners the 2nd highest seed amateur will play Atomsk, and then the winner will play me. Sowwies :(
If I get into the pro bracket(top 8 is my goal) then my new goal is 1st. I hope I play you in the pro bracket at some point, if not, let's MM :). I'm going in unseeded, but I don't care because I want to win against every person I play.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
texas is gonna **** mlg dallas. Gness for 1st.

almost forgot about dojo(prettyurehe'llbethere), **** you get rid of one metaknight and another will take his place :facepalm:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Obviously, with M2k out of the way, and Ally having several people capable of taking him out now, Anti is going to wreck this ****.
Me and my roomies were just talkin about this, Anti is going to be the new M2K with this lump of money.

I really wish I could go, anyone willing to drive to dallas that is from the MW who can pick me up? I live in West Lafayette IN.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
TKD vs ESAM in grand finals.
ESAM wins due to Pikachu ****** Fox.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
M2K is the only reason I follow tourneys (I don't even follow **** in MD/VA).

In other words MLG Dallas is gonna suck bawlz, I honestly don't give 2 fuks who wins or what upsets happen.

Giannis

Smash Cadet
I think MLG Dallas will have the most upsets out of every MLG tournament so far. I dont know exactly who will be attending but I would like to see some less-represented characters in top 16...And not ICs please, they are boring...(sorry to ic-mains out there :))

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. ESAM
2. Nick Riddle
3. Atomsk
4. Anti
5. Gnes
6. DEHF
7. Fatal
8. Havok/Tyrant/Seibrik

D

Deleted member

Has the ban been finalized? I know 2 MLG higher ups were discussing it after m2k and adhd gave them more information. As with Kawaii Poyo, I don't really care who wins if M2K and ADHD aren't there, it's like watching some regional tournament, we aren't really going to see who the best in the country is.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
DMG vs Bassem in the Finals

Jnig and Malcolm in 3rd and 4th respectively.

Dallas going to be Wario's coming out party.

Teh Future

Smash Master
esam is not going to win -___-

i expect rich brown will do really well bc olimar is stupid and broken... no idea after that, depends entirely on the bracket

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol ESAM. That implies that Pikachu is good enough to win.
And he's NOT. THAT's the punchline! :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol Pika is godly, you guys just don't know down in Texas. K Prime is good, but he ain't that good ;)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
putting my money on ally ;D just hope he uses snake more this time ( at least in singles )

RATED

Smash Lord
IMO:

1. Esam or Mikehaze
2. Esam or Mikehaze
3. Ally
4.Richbrown
5. Tyrant
5.Mikehaze

-----
others that can be in top 5, Havok, Atomsk,N.Riddle Fatal.

top 5 is going to be mad interesting.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What this? Grand Finals twice as hyped with M2K out? Madness. Anybody's game now.

King~

Smash Champion
Me and my roomies were just talkin about this, Anti is going to be the new M2K with this lump of money.

I really wish I could go, anyone willing to drive to dallas that is from the MW who can pick me up? I live in West Lafayette IN.
lain and shugo are trying to get a carpool together krys

hit em up

V

Smash Ace
WC got this. Tyrant or mikehaze ftw

Btw, look at how good this is for the community w/o M2K in the picture. People are actually getting excited over who's gonna win and there's gonna be a lot of hype. I actually hope they don't let him back in just as an experiment. Look at how diverse the predictions in this thread are. Brawl is better off without M2K.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
WC got this. Tyrant or mikehaze ftw

Btw, look at how good this is for the community w/o M2K in the picture. People are actually getting excited over who's gonna win and there's gonna be a lot of hype. I actually hope they don't let him back in just as an experiment. Look at how diverse the predictions in this thread are. Brawl is better off without M2K.
Brawl is better off without people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom