• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Who's gonna win MLG Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Me, and if not, ESAM.

Seriously, that guy really impressed me at DC. He was so on point!

V

Smash Ace
Brawl is better off without people like you.
Ok ill leave and sit on the sidelines while this game and its community diminishes. Id like to see ONE tournament w/o M2K to see the turnout both attendance and who wins.

Edit: what espy said. At least for one big tournament.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yes, because clearly M2K is killing interest in brawl

variety is good and everyone loves an underdog, it would be nice to see other people win but not simply because the best player is absent

and it's kinda an enormous **** move to single a person out and say the community would be better off without them

unless that person is cheese

V

Smash Ace
yes, because clearly M2K is killing interest in brawl

variety is good and everyone loves an underdog, it would be nice to see other people win but not simply because the best player is absent

and it's kinda an enormous **** move to single a person out and say the community would be better off without them

unless that person is cheese
I meant for one tournament to see the results without him. Maybe not dallas since its the championships, but one big national would be interesting. MK is who he is because of M2K so I guess completely getting rid of him would be bad, so I apologize for how I worded my previous post, but it would be interesting to see the results of a major tourney w/o him present. I feel bad for him though considering he was using his winnings for college. I hope mlg let's both of them comptete. I want a true champion at dallas.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Top 16 no order

1. Ally
2. Atomsk
3. Seibrik
4. ESAM
5. Nickriddle
6. Havok
7. Gnes
8. Dojo
9. TKD
10. Richbrown
11. Fatal
12. LeeMartin
13. Tyrant
14. DEHF
15. Wildcard
16. Wildcard

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
WRITE IT DOWN. MARTH WINS HIS FIRST NATIONAL RIGHT HERE ON THE BIG STAGE.

You got this haze ;)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Fatal ... everybody's forgetting about Fatal...
He's top 4 material. ADHD traditionally beats him but he won't be there. Rich or ESAM are the one's to take him out - he doesn't seem to share Ally's weakness to Marth and he's gotten really consistent.

TKD - by sheer skill - is top 3 material at this MLG but it largely depends on his bracket. Top 8 is very possible and I'll be rooting for him as well.

Edit: Havok will also do really well. It were ADHD and M2K that took him out at DC and his character usage allows him to deal with all kinds of match-ups. He can beat almost all of the legit threats at this. Top 5 in my book.

:059:

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
@ this thread
THE ****

DEHF IS WINNING THIS WHAT ARE YOU ON

anyway socal will not tolerate esam winning this tournament so get it out of your head.

Vega4

Smash Ace
ADHD and M2K should play this tournament. It wouldn't be a great tournament if they don't...

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I seriously think Havok, Ally, DEHF, or maybe Esam (this would be AWESOME) or someone out of nowhere.
I'd also like to see Fatal continue to do well, and a Wario and ICs make top 8.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Ally, DEHF, ESAM or Anti will win. No one else has a chance still.
LoL that's funny that you think no one else has a chance. When all of the players you listed got outplaced by rich brown at the last MLG. *shrugs* Whatevers clever I guess.

Paix

Smash Apprentice
Ally, Havok, ESAM or X have got this imo

X has took games off Mew2king losing 3-2 to him, beaten Tyrant in atleast two sets, beat FOW's Ness, beat SK92, and beaten Mikehaze all with Sonic.

I expect Rich Brown to make top five; Haze to do really well but it all depends on who he has to play mostly; Fatal to make top ten; Anti, Tyrant and Lee will do well too ofcourse...MK'ing it boyo.

I would say Ally's got this, but I'm not sure due to the Marth problem. Hopefully he'll get over it just like M2K has sort of done with Diddy lol. If he faces Haze or Havok then I think his best option would be to play MK and play really gay and aiming to time out. That's got a better chance of winning than picking his Wario only to get grab released thousands of times.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@ this thread
THE ****

DEHF IS WINNING THIS WHAT ARE YOU ON

anyway socal will not tolerate esam winning this tournament so get it out of your head.
Socal is Tyrant, DEHF, Haze, and Havok yes?

Tyrant vs ESAM, 2-1 ESAM's favor
DEHF vs ESAM 65:35 character ratio ESAM's favor
Haze vs ESAM 1-0 ESAM's favor
Havok....this will be interesting.

The 2 people I'm the most scared of are Rich Brown, Gnes, and Felix. I hate those characters and don't have experience against them :(

RATED

Smash Lord
Socal is Tyrant, DEHF, Haze, and Havok yes?

Tyrant vs ESAM, 2-1 ESAM's favor
DEHF vs ESAM 65:35 character ratio ESAM's favor
Haze vs ESAM 1-0 ESAM's favor
Havok....this will be interesting.

The 2 people I'm the most scared of are Rich Brown, Gnes, and Felix.
I hate those characters and don't have experience against them :(
Those are 3 people. :awesome:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not saying I can't beat those people, but the matches would be my hardest. I don't think Gnes or Felix are going to get to me though. Maybe to pro, but not to me.

/cocky

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
MLG is more like *everyone has a chance*

no but Im winning this in the name of the King of the Mews.
I was already rooting for you, but now, I'm REALLY rooting for you.

Also, LOL @ people not taking Dojo as a threat.

TKD, Havok, ESAM, DEHF, Ally, Anti, Dojo, Lee Martin, Mike Haze, Tyrant, possibly X I hear, Nick Riddle, Rich Brown, Gnes . . .

This tourney is stacked as hell, and I like too many people in that list, so I guess I have to fall back to regional cheering. I love like, everybody.

Go Anti and Ally!!

But if it's a real talk pick of who I think will take first, it would have to be Anti, Ally, or Esam. Of everyone I just listed, I feel they got this. Or TKD of course.

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying I can't beat those people, but the matches would be my hardest. I don't think Gnes or Felix are going to get to me though. Maybe to pro, but not to me.

/cocky
Nah man, you don't know what your brother has on you. Zamus all dai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom