• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Mafia! Town Wins! GGs to all

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Uh, first of all, where did you get the idea that I think finding one scum is enough?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
well, that would be the post i was replying to.

Distracting from what things? I think we've pretty much ran the line of discussion about Adagio completely, and he's the most likely scum right now, but what "things" is it distracting from? If you've think there's something we should be talking about, I'm all ears haha.
here it is.

distracting from what? scumhunting.
something we should be talking about? scumhunting.

after i read this post, i got the idea that you think finding one mafia member is all we have to do. i mean... there's two people in the mafia faction, and we know that for a fact.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yes, because I knew sword meant scumhunting when he said "things" in his post. Thats why I asked him what he meant by "things": because I already knew what he meant.

Seriously, dude? I know that finding one scum isn't enough, and I never implied that in any way in that post.

X1-12

Smash Champion

D2 Votecount - Deadline Nov 20th

Gova (2) Sworddancer, Swiss,
Adagaio (2) Gova, GwJumpman
SkylerOcon (1) BSL,

Not Voting (2) Adagio, SkylerOcon,

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Mod Note: As of the start of D3 failure to post for 48 hours will result in your prod. This is shortened from the previous 72 hour limit.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yes, because I knew sword meant scumhunting when he said "things" in his post. Thats why I asked him what he meant by "things": because I already knew what he meant.

Seriously, dude? I know that finding one scum isn't enough, and I never implied that in any way in that post.
Then why did you ask the question?

You never implied in the post that you knew what he was talking about.

You didn't necessarily imply that one scum was enough, but you did imply that you didn't think there was anything else to be done today.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Skyler - yet again, you fail to contribute. Who do you think is scum? If you're this useless we might as well lynch you - you won't help in LyLo.

I hate slow games, can't read for ****. We have as town: Swiss, Adagio, Swords.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount has been updated in post #406 I should also point out the following rule change.

Mod Note: As of the start of D3 failure to post for 48 hours will result in your prod. This is shortened from the previous 72 hour limit.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
can everyone look at the post in question (#389) and give an opinion?

skyler is denying my claim. i still think it's true. we need more opinions on this, and since there isnt anything else to talk about.... lets get movin'

Adagio

Smash Rookie
Adagio said that he "really trust"s me to be town. For the same reasons as his 142.

In his 142 he said he had a slight town read.

Slight town -> really trusted as town

I just wanted to point this out.
Well I meant it more like replace "really" with "actually". "The only person I [actually] trust to be Town is BSL".

What exactly just happened? Swiss you want me to tell you why you've cleared me? I'm not sure I can. I pretty much conceded my place and fate in the game regardless of alignment so the only thing I might be able to get from that is that you think I'm being genuine and that I made a noob mistake as opposed to a scumslip, thus you believe I am the Cop. Sworddancer also defended me along similar lines which led you to believe he was Town.

If I'm wrong I'd appreciate you informing me of why I've been cleared, if not now at least after the game is over.

Since I'm not dead yet, and assuming I don't end up being the lynch, we need someone to lynch. Sworddancer wants to lynch Gova, and Swiss is fine with either Gova or Skyler.

@Everyone else: Who are your choices to lynch?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I see how you meant "really" now.

Adagio, what do you think about skyler?

Skyler, gova, and GW are my top 3 GW is #3 on my list.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Then why did you ask the question?
I asked the question because "things" is a vague term.

You didn't necessarily imply that one scum was enough, but you did imply that you didn't think there was anything else to be done today.
No, I didn't, actually. Point out what part of my post implied that.

@Swiss:

As I said before, Adagio has done some scummy things (the cop claim, for example). And then Gova has only made one post, the one about Adagio, that really tried to do much of anything, and that seemed to fall apart pretty quickly.

On the subject of Gova, actually, a lot of what he posts about is largely irrelevant - take post 383, for example. He defended Adagio's playing when Adagio was perfectly capable of doing it himself, and didn't contribute anything to actual scumhunting. I think somebody pointed that out about him in a different situation a bit earlier in the game too.

So now I have a question: Why is it that you avoid posting anything that could actually contribute, Gova?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gova has been prodded. GwJumpman will be prodded if he does not post in the next 6 hours.

Deadline is the last seconds of Nov 20th (GMT) This is very slightly under 33 hours away.

I am at a tournament on this day and will post the penultimate votecount when I leave, then close the day when I get back. If I have not posted the end of the day but the deadline has passed, any votes after that point will not be counted.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Just posting to say that I have internet problems, ands they won't be fixed untill aturday. However, I'm going to a tournament that day, so I'm v/la until Sunday.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I just haven't had anything to say.

I'm thinking of.....ok

unvote

I'm not too sure anymore. Adagio, Gova, and Skyler are all on my watchlist but I can't pick out which one I want to vote for.

I'm still really wary on Adagio. I don't know if he's trying to save his skin by pulling that stunt or he's just stupid.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Distracting from what things?
here you straight up ask what we are being distracted from. sort of hints that you dont know what we are being distracted from.

but what "things" is it distracting from?
then you ask again, but this time using your quotes of ambiguity.

If you've think there's something we should be talking about, I'm all ears haha.
then here you tell him to tell you what we should be talking about. sort of hints that you dont know what we should be talking about.

why would you ask if you already knew? hell, if you knew the whole time, this conversation between me and you has been REALLY REALLY distracting.

unvote
vote: SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
here you straight up ask what we are being distracted from. sort of hints that you dont know what we are being distracted from.

then you ask again, but this time using your quotes of ambiguity. [/QUOTE[

Yeah. I didn't know what we were being distracted from. Thats why I asked.

then here you tell him to tell you what we should be talking about. sort of hints that you dont know what we should be talking about.
How did I tell him what we should be talking about? I was asking what he thought we should be talking about.

why would you ask if you already knew? hell, if you knew the whole time, this conversation between me and you has been REALLY REALLY distracting.
I didn't know. That's why I asked in the first place. You putting words in my mouth this whole time has been the only distracting thing here.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Skyler and Adagio are L-2. Lynch either of them. Now.

Next person who votes one of them is automatically town. Especially if the flip scum. No scum would do that.

X1-12

Smash Champion
D2 Votecount - Deadline Nov 20th

Gova (2) Sworddancer, Swiss
Adagaio (1) Gova,
SkylerOcon (1) BSL,

Not Voting (3) Adagio, SkylerOcon, GwJumpman

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is slightly less than 15 hours away! last seconds of Nov 20th GMT

Swiss

Smash Lord
Gova if you log on you have no choice but to vote Skyler. We're not lynching Adagio - I forgot that.

Gova or Skyler goes toDay. Failure to lynch will mean
1) You are scum
2) We'll lynch as we think you're scum 2Mo

We WILL lynch whoever isn't on a wagon 2Mo.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah. I didn't know what we were being distracted from. Thats why I asked.
I didn't know. That's why I asked in the first place. You putting words in my mouth this whole time has been the only distracting thing here.
which one is it? did you know? or did you not know?

youre lying.

How did I tell him what we should be talking about? I was asking what he thought we should be talking about.
and you told him to tell you what we should be talking about. re-read my post if you are still confused.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait, swiss, why arent we lynching skyler? i can switch to Gova, but i'd rather not.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We are lunching skyler tomorrow. If we don't, I hate all of you.

Swiss, can I hammer? :grin:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
As in right now?

I have to go in like 5 minutes. Ultimate Tournament.

Adagio

Smash Rookie
**** sorry I didn't realize the deadline was at noon. My apologies... I will pick up the activity toMorrow since I don't have any more exams until a while after Thanksgiving. Again sorry everyone.

Adagio

Smash Rookie
Oh and BSL, not a huge fan of Skyler but he hasn't said much. I'll reread what he said toDay since that was about it.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Back from tournament, and the internet is fixed!

Gova better flip scum, or else I'm going to lose some of my self-esteem.

X1-12

Smash Champion
D2 Final Votecount

Gova (4) Sworddancer, Swiss, GwJumpman, BSL
Adagaio (1) Gova,

Not Voting (2) Adagio, SkylerOcon,

Gova (Vaati, Mafia Goon) Has been lynched!

Night 3 begins - Send all Night Actions to me by the last seconds of Nov 22nd GMT

Top Bottom