• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Walt

Smash Ace
Fun with sloganmaker.com:
-Captain Falcon the real obsession.
-Up, Up and away with Captain Falcon.
-Captain Falcon thats my style.
-Captain Falcon best bet for every round.
-Soft and silky as Captain Falcon.
-There's a Captain Falcon in your future.
-No home complete without Captain Falcon.
-Captain Falcon for champions.

AWESOME.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Well, Wenbo, it wouldn't have benefited the films. It would have benefited us, because it would shed any doubt that we might have had about them being serious movies. Lol.

Inb4 Haley tells us to take this to Social. :ohwell:

Mokumo

Smash Ace
i fooled around with weak reverse bair -> fast fall DJ knee/uair off stage for a while as a gimp, and it started working out really well.

and phantom menace can suck it that was the worst star wars movie by far.

D

Deleted member

I deduce that there's a topic about me in the mod section since other mods other than metal reflect ****** infract me in pac west

some dude accuses me that a mod told me and basically tries to blackmail me into telling who told me that info by saying I won't get my backroom membership back unless I do

But.. no mod told me ****

AND they deleted my topic

Scar

#HarveyDent
yo johnny for real though it seems like this is getting really stupid so i'd say take it to PM, figure out what the problem is and just go about your business

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you're going at them with your body moving towards them and they're not above you so they'll think you're gonna knee and survival di

then you **** them up

raaaaaape

Mokumo

Smash Ace
What are benefits to using reverse bairs? :S
mostly just for the sexiness. but if you understand how it works and how to do it then it can be a really good/unexpected mixup. most people will expect an uair or a knee and will DI accordingly.

falling reverse bair -> DJ knee. the way you have to move backwards a little is lot like the way you have to do it for uair -> DJ knee combos. of course it depends on their %, DI and your own spacing.

D

Deleted member

reverse b-air is sometimes the best choice

on FD:
if they don't DI they die (depends)

if they DI in you get a knee

sometimes even if they DI kinda poorly (anti-combo) u can still get them

it can back-fire on platform stages since it can hit them onto a platform but:

if opponent is bad, likely they won't tech

if opponent is good, then they will probably tech and i find more often then not tech IN

D

Deleted member

I deduce that there's a topic about me in the mod section since other mods other than metal reflect ****** infract me in pac west

some dude accuses me that a mod told me and basically tries to blackmail me into telling who told me that info by saying I won't get my backroom membership back unless I do

But.. no mod told me ****

AND they deleted my topic
2 things:

1. apply for the MBR. it's not in my hands anymore, but people know you and you have a legit shot at it. ask current members to post on it, etc. should be like 5-10 min of "work" tops.

2. post your issues w/ any specific moderators in forum disputes. you're not the first person i've heard **** talk on metal from, and it might be a good indication to the staff if there are problems from multiple users, particularly if it's true blackmail. it's not like i had the same problem like a year ago...

2 other things:

1. the star wars sequels blew pretty bad. anyone who's really bored, start here and go through all of the parts in order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI < episode 1 review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBhi6qqFLA < episode 2 review

episode 3 isn't done yet I don't think. the reviewer has a lot of weird humor but from an analytical viewpoint it's REALLY well done for both movies.

2. @ scar. I saw the hotel tournament videos. your combos are ****ing ridiculous.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
hit them with your ****ing chest. seriously, how could that not lead to good things. Say it out-loud

"hit them with your chest"

you can do any ****ing move u want after a reverse bair. major style points to people who do reverse bair -> stomp -> stomp the meteor cancel -> suicide.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I got reverse bair -> falling nipple stomp(no double jump) last weekend.

I'm re-watching the episode 1 review, its so ****ing good!
I want to kill George Lucas.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i played a chilean jiggs yesterday

i did normal bair double jump reverse nipple spike for a kill at like 40, it was sweet

these dudes arent bad though

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
The ep 3 review has BEEN done for like 2 months. Go to redlettermedia.com to see it. It's as good as his first two reviews, which means it's ****ing amazing
I'd say I liked Ep 2 the best, then Ep 3, then Ep 1 for the RLM reviews, but they all have moments of pure genius in them. On Sunday night of pound, old school TSA was just chillin' in my room drinking and watching Ep 1 and Ep 2 reviews, **** was hella fun.

otg

Smash Master
I'd say I liked Ep 2 the best, then Ep 3, then Ep 1 for the RLM reviews, but they all have moments of pure genius in them. On Sunday night of pound, old school TSA was just chillin' in my room drinking and watching Ep 1 and Ep 2 reviews, **** was hella fun.
The section in Episode 2 where he discusses love is probably the greatest thing I have ever watched. I've yet to check out the Ep.3 review, I'm waiting for it to be put on youtube.

Top Bottom