• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Soup, there's no value in lynching you right now. There is value in lynching you when you have more reports to verify. Right now your claim can and should be ignored.
i agree.

i'm not going to wave it around like a flag but i wanted to claim, deal with it.

let's focus on other things.

#HBC | ѕoup

well X1, considering you a man of infinite wisdom and a prophet, what are your scum picks?

Purple

Hi guys!
Soup, you will be roleblocked more than likely for the rest of the game.

Think about this, when you have a powerful role, you have to think (how exactly can mafia counter that?) Usually, mafia has a power that counters what town has (granted, they'd need to know who has the power role for them to counter it).

Now that you said it, you will be countered from now on, you see how what you did was idiotic? This isn't epic mafia, where mafia doesn't have counters to town, mafia tends to have counters for everything, the only thing is knowing who has the role, thanks for doing work for mafia.

unvote

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh.

i did nameclaim.

i turned kuz into a plane.

pretty sure that's obvious.
Er... the elephant guy? I haven't played this game for years because I sold it a looong time ago.
also kiss my ***. So what, i claimed cop. i'm gonna have a direct doc on me, and i'll get more reports, why wouldn't i?

not like i'm hurting anything, but obviously i need to toughen up and slap some heads around.
Sigh.
This is so foolish coming from the guy that speculates about setups so much.
You claimed cop, cool. Now what if you get strongmanned or roleblocked night 1? Good job.
"Oh but maybe someone will Watch me"
Maybe.
You claimed too early. Last time I saw someone claim cop on day 1 (my first game) he was roleblocked by one mafia faction, and then killed by another. Not saying that will happen again, but something similar is likely.

DH: have i not claimed cop, would you have still pressured me? do you still want to pressure me?
Asdioh: leaning null on you, i'll ask the same question i did DH.
Yes I would have, and I'm not sure to the second part. I think the way you play is detrimental to Town, even if you are Town. I'm sure you're capable of changing your playstyle, but generally you'll just make everything more confusing than it has to be, which is bad for us.

@Asdioh, naturally replacing into Ran's slot makes me change my mind about him, yes. Lol. Zac's posts look town. DKR is a good game for a full nameclaim -- we have a limited cast of characters, some of whom have obvious scum implications. It would be a good start, don't you think? Note, I am specifically asking you to answer that. Anyway, those two specifically are players who have been in-action moreso than others.

Seph is going to be lynched, and thus does not need to nameclaim in the slightest. Unless he thinks his character is particularly compelling? He's going to be lynched because he's scum. Pretty simple.

@Seph, are you scum?
I wouldn't mind nameclaiming, but I'm assuming that everyone has a racer who is pretty much a nulltell, or a safeclaim or something.
I won't claim yet, but I will say that I didn't get Timber, which is who I wanted :c

I don't understand what makes Seph scum. All I saw was that he and J agreed to buddy before the game, which I really don't care about.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I counter-claim cop. I am Dixie Kong the Day Cop. This is my breadcrumb:

I wont post again till thursday (most likely), I'll to leave something important here before I go I guess?

Do you think its convenient that during this phase he can just decided which points he decides to to respond to and which he doesn't? Also is it being 'convenient' enough to make him scum? You agree with me that its worth using this time to catch scum correct?

Can you spend most of your time on reasoning for the scum reads, town reads aren't that important at this point. Ordering your scumpicks to clarify would be awesome too because someone being on the list the most doesn't necessarily make them the scummiest.

Pretty sure that's it, I'm out for now
Vote: Soupamario

#HBC | ѕoup

FORGOT THERE IS A POSSIBILTY OF A ROLE-BLOCKER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you're right roxy, this is not EM, i was thinking EM tactics..

i'm just gonna have to think differently then, i can't rely on the things i do for EM..

Purple

Hi guys!
X1, would it make sense for you to use your ability on soup? Is it possible that there's two cops? Or do you feel that this is clearly a cc. Considering Soup said he did his investigation at n0, that would not be a cc, but more two cops

#HBC | ѕoup

whatever i deserve to be lynched for acting stupid anyways

#HBC | ѕoup

i just use tactics that are comfortable with me, roxy. :(

Purple

Hi guys!
They are comfortable to you, but wont' work at all in forum mafia, so you're once again being a hinderance.

How do you feel about X1's claim?

#HBC | ѕoup

i feel fine really, makes sense, if i kept playing like i was i was gonna **** it up anyway.

nice bread crumbing though..

X1-12

Smash Champion
FYI soup is like L-5 so a few more votes wont go amiss.

@Roxy: Thats a bad idea imo, I'm discarding the possibility that there are two cops in this game because this set-up actually got approved, lol. That means that the death of either myself or Soup would clear/incriminate the other one sufficiently. Basically if you believe me then Soup must be lying (and scum) so investigating him would be a waste, or if you believe soup then I should investigate someone who's not Soup, because it will be obvious that he is scum upon my flip

#HBC | ѕoup

X1 you shouldn't even waste a lynch on me, mafia will most likely do that for you.

X1-12

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter if the roles are slightly different, the idea of there being a 13 man game with two cops in is completely ridiculous.

X1-12

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter if the roles are slightly different, the idea of there being a 13 man game with two cops in is completely ridiculous.
If Nabe/kuz/Seph/anyone who knows anything about set-ups comes online, they will confirm this.

#HBC | ѕoup

X1, i'm still not sure if i can believe you yet, if i think about it, this seems like you are just using this towards your advantage after i failed, or you could be sincere..not sure..

#HBC | ѕoup

nah kuz.

i get unlimited amount of night reports.

just gonna get roleblocked now anyways.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Soup: I breadcrumbed before you claimed, that means I knew I was the DayCop before you claimed, if I was just taking advantage of you messing up your claim then how would I have known to breadcrumb way back then?

@Kuz: I can do it once per Day

#HBC | ѕoup

so X1, being a daycop, you can get reports during the day, right? Meaning this, have you already used it, or are you waiting to use it?

X1-12

Smash Champion
I haven't used it, using stuff like that at the start of D1 is dumb because it gives you less info to decide who to use it on

@Soup: Do you believe there could be two cops in this game?

Purple

Hi guys!
x1, here's the plan. we're going to do your Daycop ability LAL style.

Choose a random lurker, if it's a guilty, lynch them, if it's an inno, just choose another lurker and we'll sheep.

Good plan?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That or there is some completely BAMF scum out there. Still, two cops is ****ed.

I acknowledge the X1 started crumbing before the claim and I am likely to believe X1 more than Soup because he immedietly asked Soup if he was being serious about his cop claim once he actually claimed.

Yet, I don't understand why the **** scumSoup would claim cop this early knowing he probably would be ccd. Doesn't seem right at all.

@Soup, with the background you have been given in EM, how could you have possibly forgotten about a scum pros? Makes no sense.

@X1, I get you that we are most likely lynching Soup. At this moment in time, if you used your daycop, who would you cop? Would you consider the option of daycopping soup if we gave you an unconditional doc protect and, in turn, your result might clear me?

#HBC | ѕoup

that brings it down to Seph or japanese letter girl. ._.

personally..

vote: Japanese letter girl

needs moar pressure.

#HBC | ѕoup

@kuz

it's not that i forgot about scum pros, it's basically what roxy said, mafia have alot more options in this game and i didn't really think about it, i was just doing what was comfortable to me, which is now to be disregarded.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Soup: I breadcrumbed before you claimed, that means I knew I was the DayCop before you claimed, if I was just taking advantage of you messing up your claim then how would I have known to breadcrumb way back then?

@Kuz: I can do it once per Day
Or it means that you knew you wanted to claim Daycop :p
But I believe you more than Soupa. There was no Night 0 that I was aware of, and I don't understand why he chose Kuzi of all people.

Maybe one of you is insane/naive/etc.? My first game had both a Naive and a Sane cop, though that game also had 22 players...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Debating on replaceing out =/

Maybe if I read some of this more I can get back into it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
i didn't really think about it
Apparently.

I know ppl been harping on you for this playstyle, but you gotta realize games don't end in 20 minutes like aim or epic. You gotta THINK THINKS THROUGH before you post.

Clearing me is great and all but, in reality, what you did set me up for a nk while it set you up for roleblockes errNight.

Whats done is done, but you have to realize how your claim looks in comparison to X1's who pretty much outed himself on the assumption he caught scum.

Tell me EVERYTHING that you know about there being a N0. Did your role PM say you had a N0 action? Did M-K call it N0 or did he say confirmation stage result or some **** like that. Were you asked AS SOON AS the confirmation stage started or was it later? Be specific.

@Asdioh, who do you think he should have copped instead? An inactive?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Debating on replaceing out =/

Maybe if I read some of this more I can get back into it.
^ Daycop this guy because he's scum.

THINK THINKS THROUGH
qft

@Asdioh, who do you think he should have copped instead? An inactive?
Well, maybe. Personally I'd rather just watch you play and get a read from there, I would not cop you right away. Maybe a couple days in, but not on "n0." He could have used it on people like J/Seph who were getting flak, etc.

And if I were him, I wouldn't want to call you town right away to get you potentially nightkilled earlygame, so you can't do any damage to scum late game @_@

Top Bottom