• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

X1-12

Smash Champion
But you do play gambits, and doing that gambit would have helped you get reads correct? Why did you not fake a guilty on me?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i said pre-game i would be sincere.

i do not back down from that, lynch me if you want.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Given if this was a normal game, where people didn't post until it started, my gameplan would be to poke around in RVS until I found something worthy to scum hunt with. At that point I'd apply pressure to whoever was involved and try to get useful response from them (similar to what you're doing).

However, this isn't a normal game in the sense that RVS really doesn't exist. There's a lot of pregame content that we can use for scum hunting and I plan to do just that. Since I haven't gotten around to reading it yet (too busy atm to read all of it) I can't give you my ideal plan for Day 1 for this game.

Does that answer your question??
Not at all. I'd like to know what you planned to do prior to being convinced to look at pre-game -- which you still haven't done.

Regardless, there's been game content now, and you and Roxy are still floundering and talking about pre-game rather than having anything of worth to say about the present situation.

@Nabe & Kuz: Do you want me to share my town reads during this game?
Yes.

Nabe, post 380 is not your post. Please specify which post you are referring to.

Vote: seph
Reasoning for this was what, DH?

@X1, why were you against a nameclaim prior to claiming against Soup?

@434/439: In 439, Kuz decries Soup for having told us his clear, despite asking Soup prior to that to tell us his clear. Kuz is either a role or scum; this is self-preservative, he's seemingly upset that he's been cleared and will be targeted by mafia toNight. But a role would've thought of that possibility prior, I would think.

If there are truly two cops in this game, then my inclination is that Soup is insane and Kuz is scum who doesn't want to be noticed in D2 when he hasn't been killed N1. In both 434 and 439, Kuz leans toward believing there to be two cops. Kuz also says in another post that he has reason to believe Soup to be telling the truth. This is very odd and bears further consideration.

If anyone is a known miller or thinks they might be a miller, I'd like them to say as much. We're trying to figure out a two-cop situation with likely opposite sanities, and miller claims later on are certainly not going to be tolerated.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I have that huge post against seph, but the reason why I picked him over soup/J is that:

1. SOup is a cop CC. He can get more reports, incase he is lynched soon, which will probably help town in the long run (sanities are usually revealed upon death. Look at NBC)

2. J is pending replacement. I've seen some people replace in for scummy people, act obvtown, and flip town (I.E, swords in TWEWY)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Bad vibe from seph, which would escalate upon a scumflip by soup. Some of his points are seeming just trying to get as much as he can against it (ex: his Swiss point: he doesn't seem to consider how the wifom could be different). Some of his points aren't thought-out (for example, how is defense against wifom confusion is more of advice than a defense) [both of these point to scum trying Serbs their scumbuddy, hoping the attacker would back off]. in addition, he seems to be clearing soup and everything shaky him entirely off of meta [Way to risky as town. Seph is hoping that soup is of the same alignment. Scum would know this, so seph could be more careless)
It is a pain digging these things up

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
That post was pregame. It would have gotten nowhere.

Fast forward a bit to when the day starts, and you'll see that soup and X1 have claimed cop, soup not much after the day begun.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Today: Joeeyy, looks like I can't play Mafia. ='/ Can you tell them that Smashboards is still acting up? Not only that, my mouse is broken so I have to use a temp laptop. Thanks. ; Man, really bummed and it just started too!

This was posted on my facebook wall.

@Mod: Today needs a replacement

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey guys! I'm going to be out late tonight, but I'm going to try my hardest to get a full read through once I get home. Expect posts by tomorrow night hopefully :)

#HBC | ѕoup

why waste a lynch on two cops.

why.

use it on someone else, perhaps?

Purple

Hi guys!
The logic here is that in this setup, having two cops, one that can use their ability every night, and one that can use it everyday is very unlikely (did nabe already back this up?).

Assuming that's true, one of you is lying, kill one, and if they're telling the truth, kill the other, guaranteed scum. Considering you guys are going to be roleblocked either way this is a good risk

#HBC | ѕoup

you seem inclined against me, bad blood perhaps?

i stated that i would not back down so therefore come at me if you will.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dude.

You do realize the logic behind that is sound right?

Okay.
noooo.

If I were to guess, I'd say the Daycop is sane while the Nightcop is insane.
My logic is that the Daycop has to reveal himself to investigate (by doing an Investigate: command during the day where all can see, yes?)
While the nightcop can keep his identity secret.
Except he chose not to.

And I'm going to Chicago tomorrow so I won't be posting for most of the day.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Roxy

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING BETWEEN COPS TODAY

Let them get more reports. The more the better.

If they're both legit (which could happen) then we've wasted2 lynches on 2 prs. If we wait a night, we can get more semi-clears.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Roxy, roleblockers can't usually target 2 people

At least one cop will get a report.

We can fin out which cop is legit by lynching them, but not today.

Today, we lynch scum, not cop ccs

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
At the current situation, cc'ing rb'd woud be a dumb decision. There could alway be an investigative role/a town roleblocker that could prove one claim false.

In addition, would a real cop cc roleblcked if the fake one claims roleblocked?

Come on dude, you're being to stubborn.

Top Bottom